51 Documents: Hitler's Zionist Helpers

"Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish was a well-known Palestinian gynecologist who spent years working in one of Israeli’s main hospitals. On January 16, 2009, two days before the end of Israel’s brutal 22-day assault on Gaza, his home was shelled twice by Israeli tanks. His three daughters and his niece were killed.
And, typically, palisimian agitprop garbage sites don't tell what had taken place around or inside that home. So shy.
To see one version of what went on inside that home...

Click Here

"Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish was a well-known Palestinian gynecologist who spent years working in one of Israeli’s main hospitals. On January 16, 2009, two days before the end of Israel’s brutal 22-day assault on Gaza, his home was shelled twice by Israeli tanks. His three daughters and his niece were killed.
And, typically, palisimian agitprop garbage sites don't tell what had taken place around or inside that home. So shy.

Click Here

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't need that arab agitprop garbage, why don't they ever print facts, like "our brave hamas thugs had been positioned at the house (on top of it, whatever) and israeli tankers smacked a couple shells at their position." Bth., do those arab agitprop sites have Kleenex brand as sponsor?

Not at all. I don't say that the Palestinians hate Jews. Some do, some don't. Some Jews hate the Palestinians, some don't.

These issues will be dealt with in spite of those like you and George. I know you don't want to read this, because you envision a middle east without Israel.

That's your hate PF. Israel.

George hates those who generate income and by extension, since Jews are great income generators he hates the Jews.

And your hate...Hamas.

And, of course, you hate Palestine.

Women Banned From Dancing And Riding Scooters
Hamas Bans Women Dancers, Scooter Riders in Gaza Push (Update1) - Bloomberg

Women Banned From Laughing
'They accused me of laughing in public'
Middle East Reality Check: No Laughing Matter

Women Detained For Walking with Men
Hamas tries to detain woman walking with man | World news | guardian.co.uk

Hamas Tries to Detain Woman Walking With Man on Gaza Beach - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

1_61_320h.jpg

Not at all. I don't say that the Palestinians hate Jews. Some do, some don't. Some Jews hate the Palestinians, some don't.

These issues will be dealt with in spite of those like you and George. I know you don't want to read this, because you envision a middle east without Israel.

George hates those who generate income and by extension, since Jews are great income generators he hates the Jews.

And your hate...Hamas.

Not at all. I personally am ready for Israel and the Arabs to begin negotiations.

You know, the ones you say are not ever on the table for there is nothing to negotiate.

We will see soon enough as 2015 comes early.

And your hate...Hamas.

Not at all. I personally am ready for Israel and the Arabs to begin negotiations.

You know, the ones you say are not ever on the table for there is nothing to negotiate.

Israel has always been ready to make peace but you can't make peace without cooperation from the other side. I'll say this if the Arabs can't even acknowledge Israel’s right to exist, what else is there to talk about? Yeah.. lets have negotiations on how to dismantle Israel. That’s all the negations the Arabs want.

Last edited:
And your hate...Hamas.

Israel has always been ready to make peace but you can't make peace without cooperation from the other side. I'll say this if the Arabs can't even acknowledge Israel’s right to exist, what else is there to talk about? Yeah.. lets have negotiations on how to dismantle Israel. That’s all the negations the Arabs want.

Israel has made and kept a decades long peace with both Egypt and Jordan.

Palestinians? Not so much.

Even their own people (Egypt and Jordan) lock borders to them and keep their Palestinians in locked camps because when they let them out, the banks get robbed, crime increases greatly and then a battle comes with the result being Palestinians are locked back up by their Arab brethren.

Even their own people (Egypt and Jordan) lock borders to them and keep their Palestinians in locked camps because when they let them out, the banks get robbed, crime increases greatly and then a battle comes with the result being Palestinians are locked back up by their Arab brethren.

Israel does not occupy Egypt or Jordan.

It did. Until peace was made...

We went right up to the doorstep of Cairo. We were begged to move back.

Begging is over.

Well it did take defeat in war of those two countries to get them to make peace with Israel. I don't see the so-called "Palestinian" Arabs as a parallel with the two you mentioned who do you make peace with? Hamas, Fatah, PA who? There really is no one entity to make peace with

Well it did take defeat in war of those two countries to get them to make peace with Israel. I don't see the so-called "Palestinian" Arabs as a parallel with the two you mentioned who do you make peace with? Hamas, Fatah, PA who? There really is no one entity to make peace with

Often peace comes after a terrible war with great deaths. I see such a war coming. Islam is intractable.

It did. Until peace was made...

We went right up to the doorstep of Cairo. We were begged to move back.

Begging is over.

When ending the occupation is on the table, the Palestinians will accept it.

You speak obtusely. What is the occupation PF?

Good question.

Some say there is no occupation.

Some say it is Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem.

Some call Israel "48" as in 1948 occupied Palestine.

Which one is legally correct? Interesting study.

You speak obtusely. What is the occupation PF?

Good question.

Some say there is no occupation.

Some say it is Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem.

Some call Israel "48" as in 1948 occupied Palestine.

Which one is legally correct? Interesting study.

What do you say?

My research has found that Israel occupies all of Palestine.

I would be interested in looking at your research.

Yet, there it is. :)

Israel is created and we exist.

And who knows. If the Arabs attack us again, maybe the borders will increase again?

They are open to reformation both ways. :razz:

Forum List

Back