Racism is the only card libs have and they are giving it all they can. You guys are the racists and people are figuring it out. Thank God.
Yeah, I'll bet the ******* are going to be voting for your party in large numbers now. Oh wait, no they won't because your version of help comes in the form of a white pointy hood and you own the South to prove it..
It will take a while for the ******* to come around...after all they think Obabble is a genius. Are you a ******?
Whitey as the driven snow. My family owned *******. They slaughtered a fair number of Redskin ******* as well.
You're a real American!
Yep, with the blood on my hands to prove it.
A true libtard hand wringer...move on dude...my black neighbors have.

Yeah, I'll bet the ******* are going to be voting for your party in large numbers now. Oh wait, no they won't because your version of help comes in the form of a white pointy hood and you own the South to prove it..
It will take a while for the ******* to come around...after all they think Obabble is a genius. Are you a ******?
Whitey as the driven snow. My family owned *******. They slaughtered a fair number of Redskin ******* as well.
You're a real American!
Yep, with the blood on my hands to prove it.
A true libtard hand wringer...move on dude...my black neighbors have.
My country, you get the fuck out.

Nuff said. LIBTARDS are eliminated from the Deep South conference.

News from The Associated Press
It's all yours, and you can keep it. The South is to politics what Ebola is to a hospital, thanks but no thanks.
We are one vote closer to convicting your Dear Leader of his crimes against our country and the American people. First the House must get busy and impeach the bastard.
Yeah with 54, you get exactly what you had with 53, only with 54 you get egg-roll you think? God you little morons are so fucking dumb!

It's all yours, and you can keep it. The South is to politics what Ebola is to a hospital, thanks but no thanks.
We are one vote closer to convicting your Dear Leader of his crimes against our country and the American people. First the House must get busy and impeach the bastard.
Yeah with 54, you get exactly what you had with 53, only with 54 you get egg-roll you think? God you little morons are so fucking dumb!
Smarter than you retard.

I guess Obamacare just wasnt the winning entitlement Pelosi and Reid promised it would be.
Most of the senators who voted for it have been voted out of office since. Looks it blew up in Dems faces.

Smarter than you retard.
No Sweetcheeks, you're an idiot, not to mention xenophobe and false patriot.

I guess Obamacare just wasnt the winning entitlement Pelosi and Reid promised it would be.
Most of the senators who voted for it have been voted out of office since. Looks it blew up in Dems faces.
Change usually does little man. Big fucking deal. You have to break a few eggs once in a while.

No, I mean it's the last thing one would want. You have the old white racist votes all locked up now. Enjoy.
Racism is the only card libs have and they are giving it all they can. You guys are the racists and people are figuring it out. Thank God.
Check the political map again, junior. You're like a toddler threatening to beat up mom's new boyfriend.
I know the map you little idiot. I also know who votes for your party, and who doesn't. Now you are no longer just needing the burning cross, you own that too.
Burning cross . A democrat idea. Replaced by threat to withhold a welfare check if they don't vote for the Democrat. Same control of the black man. Just a different method to go about it.

No, I mean it's the last thing one would want. You have the old white racist votes all locked up now. Enjoy.
Check the political map again, junior. You're like a toddler threatening to beat up mom's new boyfriend.
I know the map you little idiot. I also know who votes for your party, and who doesn't. Now you are no longer just needing the burning cross, you own that too.
Burning cross . A democrat idea. Replaced by threat to withhold a welfare check if they don't vote for the Democrat. Same control of the black man. Just a different method to go about it.
Burning Crosses, a Southern idea, and now they vote for you, a party so white you have to bring the one ****** on stage every chance you get.

Forum List

Back