55% rating for hiLIARy Clinton remains "rock solid'

Had the Republican base not gone Full Retard, Hillary probably wouldn't be President.

But fortunately for the Democrats, the Republican base did go Full Retard, and Hillary probably will be President.
I think full retard is voting for the same crap that brought this country down in the first place.
The voter base that is for Trump is sending a needed message that the governments free ride is coming to an end.
^ that

government ride for career crony pols like hiLIARy as well

Had the Republican base not gone Full Retard, Hillary probably wouldn't be President.

But fortunately for the Democrats, the Republican base did go Full Retard, and Hillary probably will be President.
I think full retard is voting for the same crap that brought this country down in the first place.
The voter base that is for Trump is sending a needed message that the governments free ride is coming to an end.

What color is the sky in your world?

Trump said he isn't going to cut SS and Medicare, and said he'd ramp up the military. He also said he'd increase spending on veterans. That's 80% of federal government spending. But government is going to get smaller under Trump.

lol

You guys will believe anything and everything your Messiah Birfer Trump says.
hiLIARy is the original birfer dummy. Stop "making stuff up"

Trump said he isn't going to cut SS and Medicare, and said he'd ramp up the military. He also said he'd increase spending on veterans. That's 80% of federal government spending. But government is going to get smaller under Trump.

lol

Why should Social Security be cut? regardless of if I like it or not, Ive paid into it all of my working life and I want every damn penny back. Fuck the people that refused to work and now have nothing. let them fucking starve or die from some preventable illness.
Up spending on veterans, you mean, actually take care of the people that risked their lives so this country could be safe?
What an ignorant POS it would take to think that these people deserve less than the lazy ass whore sucking off of other peoples labor while all she does is pop out fatherless babies and shop at wal-mart. Let her and her vile offspring die too if she refuses to take responsibility.

lol

Why should Social Security be cut? regardless of if I like it or not, Ive paid into it all of my working life and I want every damn penny back. Fuck the people that refused to work and now have nothing. let them fucking starve or die from some preventable illness.
Up spending on veterans, you mean, actually take care of the people that risked their lives so this country could be safe?
What an ignorant POS it would take to think that these people deserve less than the lazy ass whore sucking off of other peoples labor while all she does is pop out fatherless babies and shop at wal-mart. Let her and her vile offspring die too if she refuses to take responsibility.

IOW Government should get bigger.

And Trump's going to do it.

Awesome

:clap:

lol

hiLIARy is the original birfer dummy. Stop "making stuff up"

^^^^^^^^
Hillary Derangement Syndrome

VigilanteOdiumDotCom has it bad.

rofl

Hillary is in W's class. I wouldn't put the other two there, because they are not committed traitors like W and Hillary are...

lol

IOW Government should get bigger.

And Trump's going to do it.

Awesome

:clap:
How does any of that make government bigger?
obamacare makes government bigger
giving my money to the worthless fucks that refuse to work and would serve society better by dying, makes government bigger
letting the filth encrusted illegals stay makes government bigger.
In other words, you are afraid that the free ride for the worthless scum bringing this country down might be over.
Good job. Wouldnt surprise me to find out that you or your family slipped across the border illegally.

the figure is still the same. It was on Sunday morning News show. hiLIARy is not a very likable person especially when she lies to the American people whilst giving paid speeches at Goldman

You lowlife piece of shit - Trump's disapproval rating is 70%. I see you're still suffering from Bernie butt hurt.
deflecting is not a debating tactic injun

Why you Dem Plantation- types run interference for her defies logic. NEWSFLASH!!! She sold-out to Wall St/sold the middle-class down the river

You lowlife piece of shit - Trump's disapproval rating is 70%. I see you're still suffering from Bernie butt hurt.

LOL It's funny to see the board trolls turning on each other. I remember in 2012 Democrats saying how cohesive their party was, now here we are.

It's amazing to see all of these tolerant, accepting leftists going at each other's throat. DC here hates Hillary so much, he's rooting for Trump. I think hell just froze over.

Last edited:

LOL It's funny to see the board trolls turning on each other. I remember in 2012 Democrats saying how cohesive their party was.

Yeah, poor ole Dottie would probably have Bernie's baby.

196711_5_.jpg

LOL It's funny to see the board trolls turning on each other. I remember in 2012 Democrats saying how cohesive their party was.

Yeah, poor ole Dottie would probably have Bernie's baby.

But you'd have Hillary's. Yup you walked right into that one, Junior.

Not even close to what Donald Trump's is. He has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in recorded history.
Donald Trump's poll numbers have fallen off a cliff — and even he knows it

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

And his polling numbers have dropped off a cliff.

screen_shot_2016-06-16_at_3_13_56_pm.png
why you broads keep deflecting to Trump's numbers? This thread is about hiLIARy's unprecedented, on the Dem side, abysmal ratings.

Forum List

Back