5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!

Trumpsters are you tired of losing yet.

• Nope, every day i see the President giving the Demoncrats their just desserts.

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Yes, i am finally tired of the President always winning, when can we take a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Wikipedia

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.
To bad move out of America!

Do you realize that part of the The United States of America was created was to get away from an oppressive government that thought they had the right to take whatever you have and you didn't have any rights to stop that?...

So now you are happy the U.S. government is doing that, and are ironically telling those that oppose the practice move out of America.
Why yes I am

Appeals court allows $3.6 billion in military funds for border wall
The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals voted 2-1 to temporarily stay a lower court ruling out of Texas.
Qassem Soleimani, top Iranian military commander, killed in U.S. airstrike in Baghdad
Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds military force and one of the most powerful figures in the Islamic Republic, was killed Thursday night in an airstrike in Baghdad, the U.S. Defense Department confirmed.
Dow Jones Industrial Average Index
Follow DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE NDX stock
Index: DJI · January 9, 5:00 PM EST
▲ 211.81 (0.74%)
It is like the energizer bunny just keeps on winning and winning.....

You would figure that by now some Demonrats would get very tired of constantly losing to President Trump....Nah, they are too stupid and dont know how to win....Democrats = Losers....

35800383972_8e6184fac3_b.jpg
Oooh! Another circle jerk thread!

Somebody's insecure!

View attachment 299435
How.nice for you.

make no mistake about it: this is war. pick a side, we're at war.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.
Yeah..

I know someone who's house was bulldozed for an Interstate on ramp. He wasn't pleased either.

That's ashamed. Why didn't you mention that the feds paid him quite well for his property?

Some things are more important than money. I saw a farmer in Texas interviewed who said his farm had been in his family for 5 generations and with the government taking his land, it will take away access to the river that he uses in order to take care of his crops, and take away some of the most fertile land he owns. It's bullshit.

Oh boy, the libs on here are going to be crying! Another campaign promise accomplished.
Mexico sent the check?
I don't care who pays for it as long as it's built. But Mexico did pay to stop the caravans from coming through which probably saved us millions. So you can say they are pitching in.
If you want to laugh, where is my $2500 a year I was gonna save on my health insurance? That's $27.500 dollars that lie cost me now. You gonna pay me back?

The blob is using it to build the wall Mexico was going to pay for stupid
And they are

Yeah..

I know someone who's house was bulldozed for an Interstate on ramp. He wasn't pleased either.

That's ashamed. Why didn't you mention that the feds paid him quite well for his property?

Some things are more important than money. I saw a farmer in Texas interviewed who said his farm had been in his family for 5 generations and with the government taking his land, it will take away access to the river that he uses in order to take care of his crops, and take away some of the most fertile land he owns. It's bullshit.

You got any proof to back up any of these stories you keep coming up with?

my friends, Trump cares about only one thing: money. collecting it, smelling it, keeping more and more of it in his pockets. the only color he sees is green!

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals voted 2-1 to temporarily stay a lower court ruling out of Texas.
Qassem Soleimani, top Iranian military commander, killed in U.S. airstrike in Baghdad
Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds military force and one of the most powerful figures in the Islamic Republic, was killed Thursday night in an airstrike in Baghdad, the U.S. Defense Department confirmed.
Dow Jones Industrial Average Index
Follow DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE NDX stock
Index: DJI · January 9, 5:00 PM EST
▲ 211.81 (0.74%)
It is like the energizer bunny just keeps on winning and winning.....

You would figure that by now some Demonrats would get very tired of constantly losing to President Trump....Nah, they are too stupid and dont know how to win....Democrats = Losers....

35800383972_8e6184fac3_b.jpg

This is one of the more difficult polls. It does seem tiring at times doesn't it?

But we must go on...

35589804210_4a71f494a8_b.jpg

Yeah..

You got any proof to back up any of these stories you keep coming up with?

Keep coming up with? If I show it to you will it matter? Are you going to suddenly change your mind?

Forum List

Back