5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!

Trumpsters are you tired of losing yet.

• Nope, every day i see the President giving the Demoncrats their just desserts.

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Yes, i am finally tired of the President always winning, when can we take a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never thought I would see Trumpers celebrating stealing from the US military to build a wall that they were told Mexico would pay for.....

Just kidding....Trumpers celebrate anything they are told to celebrate....

trump is milking the government to the tune of millions.
Trump is employing, enabling, and protecting Anericans by the millions.

The more Americans that get off their knees and out from under their beds, the weaker the Democrat Party becomes.

Yes the House election of 2018 had consequences, tramp is now impeached.
Yeah... Woopty. He'll be found "Not Guilty" soon enough. In the meantime. ..

Americans are still employed at record rates.

The ISIS Caliphate is still gone.

The economy is still doing great.

America is now killing terror leaders instead of paying them.

401k increases are still outstanding.

Anerica and Trump are still winning.

Democrats are still losers.

Numerous Texas landowners have already said they do not want a wall built on their land.
again, wow, again one more time, Eminent Domain, ever hear of it? here. Eminent Domain

Eminent domain fights still take time and Trump's time is running out. The DEA itself has identified ports of entry as areas of concern for drug smuggling not the border area.
Eminent Domain
they can declare it and take it. no court of law.
It can be fought in court, based on a few different arguments. Is it really for the benefit of the public (in this case, I think it's clearly a public project); could you build your Wall using less of my land or someone elses?; and you didn't pay me enough.
I have read that there is already a long list of lawsuits to be settled from the first round of Wall building back in the 90's, which never got done. Then you'll have the new ones. Trump will have died of old age before we see his beautiful Wall.
I just don't get it....libs like you want open borders. You weep for a outright terrorist that killed Americans. And, you jump for joy at any proposal that restricts American choice or freedom in favor of Governmental control. But, get pissed when someone calls you "Anti American ".... Well, if you walk like a duck.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
You got the wrong number, sorry.
<click>

Oh boy, the libs on here are going to be crying! Another campaign promise accomplished.
Mexico sent the check?
I don't care who pays for it as long as it's built. But Mexico did pay to stop the caravans from coming through which probably saved us millions. So you can say they are pitching in.
If you want to laugh, where is my $2500 a year I was gonna save on my health insurance? That's $27.500 dollars that lie cost me now. You gonna pay me back?

The blob is using it to build the wall Mexico was going to pay for stupid
Yes, all the while I'm still waiting on my $2500 a year savings on health insurance.

again, wow, again one more time, Eminent Domain, ever hear of it? here. Eminent Domain

Eminent domain fights still take time and Trump's time is running out. The DEA itself has identified ports of entry as areas of concern for drug smuggling not the border area.
Eminent Domain
they can declare it and take it. no court of law.
It can be fought in court, based on a few different arguments. Is it really for the benefit of the public (in this case, I think it's clearly a public project); could you build your Wall using less of my land or someone elses?; and you didn't pay me enough.
I have read that there is already a long list of lawsuits to be settled from the first round of Wall building back in the 90's, which never got done. Then you'll have the new ones. Trump will have died of old age before we see his beautiful Wall.
I just don't get it....libs like you want open borders. You weep for a outright terrorist that killed Americans. And, you jump for joy at any proposal that restricts American choice or freedom in favor of Governmental control. But, get pissed when someone calls you "Anti American ".... Well, if you walk like a duck.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
You got the wrong number, sorry.
<click>

Nope, I got your number...Look, I understand you don't want to talk to anyone who may disagree with you, unless you consider vile, trash talking a discussion...

I never thought I would see Trumpers celebrating stealing from the US military to build a wall that they were told Mexico would pay for.....

Just how disingenuous can you be? Look Biff, everyone with a brain cell that functions knows that the money diverted is for projects within the military that can wait in relation to how important a wall is...And, a wall is national security, so it makes sense that the military budget be tapped for this...

United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Wikipedia

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.
Yeah..

I know someone who's house was bulldozed for an Interstate on ramp. He wasn't pleased either.

That's ashamed. Why didn't you mention that the feds paid him quite well for his property?

Some things are more important than money. I saw a farmer in Texas interviewed who said his farm had been in his family for 5 generations and with the government taking his land, it will take away access to the river that he uses in order to take care of his crops, and take away some of the most fertile land he owns. It's bullshit.

You got any proof to back up any of these stories you keep coming up with?

Keep coming up with? If I show it to you will it matter? Are you going to suddenly change your mind?

Maybe, just maybe, then I'd actually BELIEVE all this bullshit you keep coming up with.

Why would you give a shit about how much funding was going to a military that your party is trying pass a resolution to ensure Trump has NO ability to actually use?

President Trump speaking on China: “We don't want to send you any tanks, because we're going to kick your ass!"

He was referring to the tank factory in Ohio, and how it was going to shut down until he told them not to.

Trump was making a joke that we would have to buy our military vehicles from China had it shut down, and that they wouldn't sell us any because they wanted to kick our asses.

Marvelous Matt Gaetz voted for the war powers resolution. he's tired of Trump's wars!

"Trump's wars"? You ARE an idiot.

What Trump War's? The one Establishment Bush started. The ones that Hitlery and Oblummer started? Seems that the President not only got rid of ISIS, but a major threat to US by blowing the shit out of the Iran General. But Iran isnt at war with US, so again you are a moron which is lower IQ than an idiot.

Did you notice how the moronic left, but I repeat myself, didnt say anything about the peoples wall at the southern border or how roaring the economy is doing, but trying to defend the Iranian terrorist? As I said a lot of other times, a liberal and Moooosllim are the same. Both idiots, and hate the US, hate US citizens for finding happiness in Christianity, and would kill US in a NY minute if your turn your backs on them.

Islam-liberals.jpg

I am all for strong immigration laws. The wall will do nothing to prevent the root cause of the immigration problem: gang violence, poverty, corruption in their home countries and employers here in the US who hire these folks.

Kris Kristofferson said it best: “Freedom means having nothing left to lose”.

A wall will not stop that desperation, but continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.
We are and you traitors are going to hell where you belong.

Why would you give a shit about how much funding was going to a military that your party is trying pass a resolution to ensure Trump has NO ability to actually use?
a non binding one that trump could use as toilet paper. too fking funny. How are our bridges and roads doing?

Yeah..

I know someone who's house was bulldozed for an Interstate on ramp. He wasn't pleased either.

That's ashamed. Why didn't you mention that the feds paid him quite well for his property?

Some things are more important than money. I saw a farmer in Texas interviewed who said his farm had been in his family for 5 generations and with the government taking his land, it will take away access to the river that he uses in order to take care of his crops, and take away some of the most fertile land he owns. It's bullshit.

You got any proof to back up any of these stories you keep coming up with?

Keep coming up with? If I show it to you will it matter? Are you going to suddenly change your mind?

Maybe, just maybe, then I'd actually BELIEVE all this bullshit you keep coming up with.

I did post a video that showed something similar to the one I saw. If the one I saw isn't uploaded to Youtube then I can't share it with you.

Breitbart News reported,

"San Diego Sector Border Patrol agents rescued a group of migrants who became stranded atop a new 30-foot border wall. The migrants were abandoned on the wall by their human smugglers.​

"Agents patrolling the border near Otay Mesa, California, observed a group of three stranded on top of a recently constructed 30-foot border wall around midnight January 5. The man and two women attempted to illegally cross the border under the cover of dense fog but became stuck on the slippery wall when their smugglers abandoned them, according to information obtained from San Diego Sector Border Patrol officials."​

This is human trafficking -- promoted by Democrats, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and people in Malibu who want cheap nannies and gardeners.

Forum List

Back