6 Jan Committee Postpones Wednesday Hearing Without Explanation

You’d have to ask the DOJ about that. I assume it would be different for each case. But yes Geo tracking can be used to put somebody at a location. In this case if you were inside the capital you and have been trespassing and you were part of something illegal. Being at or around the ballot box without any evidence of fraud illegal ballots or criminal activity means absolutely nothing. You don’t have proof of anything and you’re just lying about it
You are doing the lying. The same people going to drop boxes all day long and non-profits in between those repeated visits were trafficking ballots. Again, there is no other real or plausible explanation. Period.

If Barr does not debate you know it is true.

You are doing the lying. The same people going to drop boxes all day long and non-profits in between those repeated visits were trafficking ballots. Again, there is no other real or plausible explanation. Period.

Barr has an open invitation to debate this with Mark Levin. Barr has so far refused. Why?

In fact, we now know that Barr was in league with the stealing of the election, at least as far as PA goes. See:

You’re making definitive statements with zero evidence. That’s a lie. You can’t point to one thing I’ve lied about. I can point to several from you. You make assumptions and present them as facts. That’s lying.

You’re making definitive statements with zero evidence. That’s a lie. You can’t point to one thing I’ve lied about. I can point to several from you. You make assumptions and present them as facts. That’s lying.
There is evidence. You keep denying it is. See how that works?

There is evidence. You keep denying it is. See how that works?
Wrong. There is zero evidence of crimes. The only evidence you have are videos of people dropping off multiple ballots which you initially lied about and called crimes until I showed you that it was allowed. And you also have geo data of people driving by non profits and ballot boxes. No evidence showing what they were doing. Zero evidence of crimes. Stop lying

Wrong. There is zero evidence of crimes. The only evidence you have are videos of people dropping off multiple ballots which you initially lied about and called crimes until I showed you that it was allowed. And you also have geo data of people driving by non profits and ballot boxes. No evidence showing what they were doing. Zero evidence of crimes. Stop lying
Allowed at one box. Case closed. Organized massive fraud with more to come.

Forum List

Back