6 Year Old School Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
And more than half of America is clueless as to why this happens. I'll let you decide if you're among the clueless.

And more than half of America is clueless as to why this happens. I'll let you decide if you're among the clueless.

It happened like 4 days ago...I'm surprised we even notice anymore. This is the plague that the 2nd amendment gave us.

It happened like 4 days ago...I'm surprised we even notice anymore. This is the plague that the 2nd amendment gave us.
The plague of the Bill of Rights? Will the 1st Amendment become a plague in the left's mind with rampant religious freedom and freedom of speech? The real plague is the pop culture environment that encourages violence in kids as young as 6 and the climate of racial hatred generated by the left.

The plague of a Constitutional Amendment?
The founding fathers/famers (whatever you want to call them) had some great ideas. The 2nd Amendment wasn't one of them. Other nations don't have to worry daily about their kids being gunned down at school by a tormented classmate who has complete access to their father/mother's arsenal.

This is what the 2nd Amendment has wrought. Until we grow up as a nation and can muster the sobriety to admit that these great old men were wrong about this one...we'll have these types of tragedies.

The founding fathers/famers (whatever you want to call them) had some great ideas. The 2nd Amendment wasn't one of them. Other nations don't have to worry daily about their kids being gunned down at school by a tormented classmate who has complete access to their father/mother's arsenal.

This is what the 2nd Amendment has wrought. Until we grow up as a nation and can muster the sobriety to admit that these great old men were wrong about this one...we'll have these types of tragedies.

Maybe you should start asking HOW we're creating CHILDREN willing to bring a gun into class and shoot a teacher instead of focusing on an OBJECT

Maybe you should start asking HOW we're creating CHILDREN willing to bring a gun into class and shoot a teacher instead of focusing on an OBJECT

A kid gets bullied at a school in Paris France...he gets pissed off and it goes nowhere. Because he doesn't have access to an arsenal. A kid gets bulled in Paris, Texas and he can avail himself of whatever arsenal is in the house or one he can acquire through the local pawn shop/gun show/friend of the family who has guns etc....

This is why people with guns ,who do not secure them properly and that allows a 6 year old to find it, should be held accountable.

Teacher survives and if she continues to teach that would indicate a strong will but she may quit and I would not blamer her..

The kid is probably scarred for life. Luckily she did not die and there is a road back for some level of a normal life in his future. i

Given the "vibrancy" of the area good luck finding his mom's "man of the minute" who left it behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back