6 yrs prison for live-streamed drunk-driving crash that killed her sister

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Psychopath doesn't see anything wrong with what she did. Claims everyone does it.!!

Prison for woman, 19, who livestreamed drunken-driving crash that killed sister

feb 9 2018 A young woman in California has been sentenced to more than six years in prison for driving drunk while livestreaming the crash that killed her younger sister.

The Merced Sun Star reported that Obdulia Sanchez, 19, was sentenced Thursday after being convicted of gross vehicular manslaughter, DUI and child endangerment stemming from the July crash.

“I didn’t even know I looked like a monster — I look like a freaking horrible monster,” Sanchez said in court last July.

“That was not my intention at all. I just didn’t know the video was so horrible.”

Sanchez admitted that she often livestreamed on Instagram while driving, saying she would “do it all the time.”

“Trust me, it’s like a reflex,” she said. “Everybody does it. Everybody does. They take Snapchats. Why not? People take video of them in cars like all the time.”

• Banned
Latin americans are all psychopaths behind the wheel. To a hispanic, drunk driving is normal..

Forum List

Back