60 Minutes In Sweden, Have You Seen This?

Hillary/Trump. No difference. They are both assholes, IMO.

They may be assholes, but Hillary is a liberal asshole, and that's all I need to know.

I suppose you think Republicans are "better." *sigh* When will you people learn?

I learned plenty over the last seven years....

Neither of the parties care about YOU! I can guarantee you that. They don't!

Which is why I'm going to go with the non establishment guy,because we already know what to expect from the others.....more of the same.

Trump doesn't care about you either. It's all an act. He only cares about rich people and himself. Lol.

They may be assholes, but Hillary is a liberal asshole, and that's all I need to know.

I suppose you think Republicans are "better." *sigh* When will you people learn?

I learned plenty over the last seven years....

Neither of the parties care about YOU! I can guarantee you that. They don't!

Which is why I'm going to go with the non establishment guy,because we already know what to expect from the others.....more of the same.

Trump doesn't care about you either. It's all an act. He only cares about rich people and himself. Lol.

Thats just speculation,we know what we'll get with the others.

ChrisL, from your point of view do you think there is a visual difference between The Donald and Hillary?

Kudos to 60 minutes for doing the story. The entire European mess that is happening ALL OVER Europe is being absolutely censored by the U.S. media...it is unbelievable how our media has been hiding this.
Parts of France/Sweden are literally under siege. No exaggeration.

If the countries where these scumbags are put up with it then I don't feel sorry for them at all.

The whole of Europe and Scandinavia should boot them all back to the middle east.

Unless, of course, they want to wait for another Brussels or Paris before they take action.

Forum List

Back