60% of American Jews are my enemies. They are ungrateful and just plain stupid.

Hey, you started the thread, if you were unequipped to have the conversation, I might suggest that you prepare better when you start threads....

Read the link I provided.
I have gone through everyone of your posts and I have been unable to find any links given. Perhaps you could put it here "again"?

The thread was about Trump's comment about Jews and it was not about the war itself. You are the one that went on that course.
Here is the first post talking about Hamas,

Who posted that again?

🤣🤣🤣 reading your hatred, Trump is right. They would be crazy to vote for a democrat…Democrats hate Jews.

Trump has never been "right" about anything in his life. That's why he's presided over 7 bankruptcies. He doesn't listen to anyone, doesn't prepare, and doesn't know what he's doing. He certainly doesn't learn from his mistakes, and when it all goes wrong, it's someone else's fault.

What exactly happens to the Jews, when Trump publically blames them for his loss????? Are the Proud Boys going to be sent after them if that happens?????

Trump has never been "right" about anything in his life. That's why he's presided over 7 bankruptcies. He doesn't listen to anyone, doesn't prepare, and doesn't know what he's doing. He certainly doesn't learn from his mistakes, and when it all goes wrong, it's someone else's fault.

What exactly happens to the Jews, when Trump publically blames them for his loss????? Are the Proud Boys going to be sent after them if that happens?????

That's Trump's life plus his obsession with revenge.

This is the fact check record of your link: this is not a credible source. The MSN news feed is taken from numerous sources, and they need to be fact checked on everything they post. A lot of it is bullshit, from bullshit sources.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Mirror as Left-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Left and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and several failed fact checks.

That's Trump's life plus his obsession with revenge.

It's his obsession with revenge that makes me fear for Jewish citizens. He's setting them up for "scapegoating" when he loses. Then what happens???

As Trump's fear of losing grows, so does level of violence he's prepared to inflict to keep it from happening. He thinks that if he engineeers violence now, it will prove that Democrats can't be trusted to maintain order, just like he thought that the BLM demonstrations improved his chances at re-election.

He's deliberately fomenting violence in Springfield, in the hopes of a repeat of January 6th there and then he's going to blame both the migrants and the Dems.

Here is Trump at the anti-Semitic Jewish conference being semitic.

Talk about stupidity and racism, this is proof of it.

More crying, sobbing, and complaining about how he is treated. As always, it is not about the issues but about himself. If you feel sorry for him (the man that is supposed to be the best of the best, so he believes), then vote for him.

Then again voting for a man that is unable to be the best of the best (and cries about it), means he in incompetent and clearly lying to everyone (including himself).

If you are the best of the best, NOTHING and no one should ever BE ABLE to stand in your way! The real best of the best are usually the best....................nothing stands in their way.

Poor Donald (sob, sob, sob).

Fat Elvis is nothing more than a professional victim.

This is the fact check record of your link: this is not a credible source. The MSN news feed is taken from numerous sources, and they need to be fact checked on everything they post. A lot of it is bullshit, from bullshit sources.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Mirror as Left-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Left and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and several failed fact checks.
Ad hom…I guess you’re indoctrinated to only listen to your own echo chamber.

Then don’t vote for him….oh that’s right. You can’t vote, because you’re not American….

As for the rest of that bullshit, no one cares what you think.

You damn well better care, mac, or we'll boycott your asses, as will the rest of the first world. We don't want to share a border with an authoritarian dictatorship. First off, we'll be overwhelmed by people fleeing the USA.

And then there's the spillover - like the Trucker FreeDumb Brigade which tried to turn Ottawa into a trailer park trash encampment, just as our lockdowns lifted. Seeing their months long drinking party about to end, they took to the road to protest vaccine mandates.

These were welfare assholes who resented an end to their CERB benefits, and lockdown parties if they didn't get their asses back to work when the lockdowns lifted. They were pissing and shitting in the streets, living in their trucks, and drinking all night.

The REAL Canadian truckers, 95% of whom were already vaxxed, were busy bringing goods into the country and delivering them to all of the stores and businesses throughout the country to replenish the empty shelves, and get the factories back to work. The REAL truckers weren't partying on their government benefits and spitting on the people just trying to get back to life and work after 2 years in lockdown.

When the City proved incapable of shutting their nonsense down, and the Conservatives in power in Ontario refused to shut them down, a class action suit was brought by the citizens in Ottawa for a cease and desist Order.

And you assholes called Trudeau a "fascist" for enforcing a Court Order, which the citizens of Ottawa obtained against a roving gang of drunkards.

That you’ll be calling President come November 6

He won't be President. The more the American people see of him, the more of them are seeing his mental decline, and the insanity and dangers of his proposals.

He's bat shit crazy, and lying about everything. Springfield in turning into January 6th all over again. The Proud Boys and the KKK have now arrived, and the Mayor has declared a state of emegency. The Republican Governor has begged Trump to tell everyone that Haitians are not eating pets, and both Trump and Vance have refused to do so.

This will not "galvanize his voters". This is driving them away by the thousands. The lower the polls go, the more violent Trump's rhetoric becomes. Now he's threatening Jews if they don't vote for him.

The man is mentally unwell.

Ad hom…I guess you’re indoctrinated to only listen to your own echo chamber.

Did you not read the report??? That's a "left-centre" publication. I don't use links that can't pass a fact check test - from either side. And you shouldn't believe them either.

Forum List

Back