Trump chickens out of 60 minutes interview

Could you imagine Kneepad or Knucklehead going up against Putin or Xi head to head?
She'd bitch-slap them even harder than she bitch-slapped Trump.

We've never stop laughing about that. Harris owned Trump. Trump was so scared of Harris, he couldn't even look her in the eyes. He put an extra load into his diaper.

It's not debatable that Trump is the biggest wimp to ever be president. That's why every world leader could make him their happy dancing puppet. The bigger question is whether Trump is the biggest wimp to ever walk the planet.

Needless to say, his followers love that. Like attracts like. Someone doesn't get sucked into the Trump cult unless they're a hysterical authoritarian-follower who can be easily terrified into submission and obedience. You know, like the Trump cultists here.

This is why I keep advocating for free testosterone supplements for conservative "men". If we could inject a little courage into them, we could almost instantly end the pathology of conservatism. And at least they wouldn't squeal so much.

donny = 🐔 💩

1727895445572.png

We've never stop laughing about that. Harris owned Trump. Trump was so scared of Harris, he couldn't even look her in the eyes. He put an extra load into his diaper.

It's not debatable that Trump is the biggest wimp to ever be president. That's why every world leader could make him their happy dancing puppet. The bigger question is whether Trump is the biggest wimp to ever walk the planet.

Needless to say, his followers love that. Like attracts like. Someone doesn't get sucked into the Trump cult unless they're a hysterical authoritarian-follower who can be easily terrified into submission and obedience. You know, like the Trump cultists here.

This is why I keep advocating for free testosterone supplements for conservative "men". If we could inject a little courage into them, we could almost instantly end the pathology of conservatism. And at least they wouldn't squeal so much.
:auiqs.jpg: Whatever you say there, Tiger.
It certainly would be a first for her in her entire career if she did.

Harris hasnt run scared. Trump also chickened out of another debate as will. I am puzzled because I thought that Harris is hiding from interviews.

In fact it is trump and his advisors who are keen to keep the old man from scrutiny.

Maybe that is for the best. But how is trump to face down his boss Putin if he cant face Ms Harris ?

We already know you are dumb, no need to keep advertising it.

Adults? I think you mean kids. Literally, kids are a huge part of the Democratic constituency. Let that sink in.
So, you're telling us you don't know what "adult" means.

The majority of older(above 35) Democrats are nothing more than physiological adults who have never mentally matured.
Only one of the candidates acts like a raging hysterical manbaby, and you kiss his butt.

Just pointing out where we stand. Our side is mature, yours is childish.

She posed like a scolding school marm

So, you're telling us you don't know what "adult" means.

I know exactly what it means. You obviously don't.

Just pointing out where we stand. Our side is mature, yours is childish.

As was I. You stand with the majority of biological children. Are they all of a sudden, for the first time in all of human history, bastions of wisdom and not at all childish? Or maybe, it is that you "adult" Democrats have never really grown up. What do you think is the most likely scenario? Use your head.

Harris hasnt run scared. Trump also chickened out of another debate as will. I am puzzled because I thought that Harris is hiding from interviews.

In fact it is trump and his advisors who are keen to keep the old man from scrutiny.

Maybe that is for the best. But how is trump to face down his boss Putin if he cant face Ms Harris ?
Trump is a coward, but he's the best coward. Nobody has ever seen a coward like trump.

Democrats have a lower average IQ than Republicans. This can be proven demographically.

You are dumb enough to vote for a man who shits in his diapers.

A man who is a pathological liar.

He needs assistance walking down a ramp.

He is a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward who cannot remember which foot had bone spurs.

He called the Men and Women of the United Military who have died for our freedom, "Suckers and Losers".

He Desecrated sacred ground at Arlington Cemetery for cheap political stunt.

He stood at a Podium in Helsinki Finland and sided with Russian Dictator Vladmir Putin against 15-U.S. Security and Intelligence Service who agreed Russia had interfered in the 2016 Presidential Election.

He lied 43-TImes in his debate debacle with Kamala Harris.

He lied about people in Springfield Ohio eating cats and dogs.

He looked at a picture of E. Jean Carroll and said it was his ex-wife Marla Maples.

He needs two hands to drink a glass of water.

He needs a golf cart to walk 100-Feet.

He has dementia.

Great choice.

Last edited:
Trump is a coward.

Yet another factor that renders Trump unfit to be president.
No cowardice at all but rather the thought process of not being willing to agree to a date just because Cackles can make it
Two way street which libs Always try to thwart

Trump is a coward, but he's the best coward. Nobody has ever seen a coward like trump.

Harris would NEVER agree to a Fox interview, in fact, she barely agrees to interviews to media outlets that are completely on her side. How can you not see this?

A liberal news network friendly to Harris and hostile to Trump. He gave them the middle finger.

He is wise to avoid interviews. And he should stop having open ended rallies where he rambles. He can't stay on message.

So the rags check with Kamala and she’s good then pin it on Trump because he won’t match her.

Forum List

Back