62 days since Solemani was killed and WWIII was inevitable...when is it starting?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The media hysteria over WWIII being caused by the Solemani killing wasn’t just political opportunism to help push the impeachment narrative for the Dimms, right?

The media and the Dimms aren’t that evil and that dishonest are they?

Fear mongering about WWIII just to hurt Trump?

Where is the war? Where is the daily pearl clutching by the left? Day 62!

Another demobabbler assured us all over the weekend that the market would take a big fall on Monday. We haven't heard from him for a while, maybe he's in therapy.

Where is that “better” nuclear deal with Iran that Trump was supposed to get us??

The price of not going to war with Iran was to allow them to missile strike our base and do nothing in retaliation.

Where is that “better” nuclear deal with Iran that Trump was supposed to get us??

"No deal" is better than the one Obama cooked up, which almost guaranteed an eventual war with Iran.
How is allowing Iran to restart their nuclear program a better deal?

I seriously doubt they have the resources to diddle around with their little nuclear toys, after Trump put the hurt them. Have you even seen what happened to their the GDP after Trump smacked them hard?

iran-gdp-growth-annual.png

How about their oil production?

Picture1-900x639.png

Thank you Mr. Trump! :banana:

"No deal" is better than the one Obama cooked up, which almost guaranteed an eventual war with Iran.

I seriously doubt they have the resources to diddle around with their little nuclear toys, after Trump put the hurt them. Have you even seen what happened to their the GDP after Trump smacked them hard?

Picture1-900x639.png

More reason for them to use their limited resources to build a nuke.
What do they have to lose?

Picture1-900x639.png

More reason for them to use their limited resources to build a nuke.
What do they have to lose?
Their lives.

By my count of the hysterical libtard's claims, Trump should have us in WWXIV by now.

Forum List

Back