69% Disapprove Biden’s Handling of Afghanistan

He's not quarterbacking. He's just sitting there saying "He's doing it all wrong". An "armchair quarterback" would say "He should have done X, Y and Z".

and how is what you're doing different?

How is what you did under Trump any different?

Does Anyone Know How Many Computers Are in the Airport where those 10,000 Americans are packed into? If they don't have computers, how are they going to fill out those govt forms the State Department said they need to be rescued?

:rolleyes:

'When everything fell apart yesterday, and the airport was being fired upon, the U.S. government advised Americans to “shelter” in place and file a form online with the government. What a horrible thing to do to desperate people.'

Why would this poll be a surprise? We can all agree that the way the withdrawal was conducted was a fiasco.

The question for the future is whether withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan was the right decision.

The answer to that question, I believe, will be an overwhelming yes.

Biden is taking a short term hit in the polls that will most likely rise with time.

Why would this poll be a surprise? We can all agree that the way the withdrawal was conducted was a fiasco.

The question for the future is whether withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan was the right decision.

Biden is taking a short term hit in the polls that will most likely rise with time.

A poll done by the Washington Examiner done in like 4 hours returned a negative rating for Biden? Hard to believe.

A poll done by the Washington Examiner done in like 4 hours returned a negative rating for Biden? Hard to believe.
I see the poll as absolutely meaningless. As I said, the withdrawal was poorly planned out. I would have agreed.

IIRC, the fall of Saigon had very little effect on Gerald Ford's re-election campaign. The fall of Kabul will likewise have little effect on Biden's re-election bid if he chooses to run again.

It if Americans start dying at the hands of the Taliban.

It if Americans start dying at the hands of the Taliban.
If that occurs, we will deal with it. How many more trillions of dollars would it have been worth to stay in Afghanistan? How many more American lives would we need to give up to bolster a government that had little support outside of Kabul?

It's obvious Biden has to go, the problem is he chose a complete fck up as VP

Own it leftists... you messed up.

Tell us oh wise one, what would YOU have done differently? Instead of just sitting there posting that Joe has fucked up, tell us what YOU would have done differently.

It's very easy to criticize without offering any solutions, which is what you do. You never offer a single solution to anything. Tell us how to get out of Afghanistan without it being a total clusterfuck! Show us how smart you are.
I would've got our people out first. For the start.

Biden has signed off on it?

Biden has signed off on it?

more like 12

Set up before Joe took office.

being refilled.

How many NEW ones have there been?
FB_IMG_1626032622289.jpg

LOL...

Vaccines distributed....
Afghanistan coming to a close...
Stimulus done....
Infrastructure done....
Stock markets record highs....
Republican angst....record high....
You think repeating the same lame nonsense makes it any more believable?

Lose some weight and get a job instead of waiting around for state support ffs.

Murders record high
Illegals record high

And of course the colossal fuck up in Afghanistan.
Stumblin' Joe must go.

No stupid - NONE of these things are "record highs". The number of murders is still much, much lower than it was in the 1980's.

The same is true with the number of illegals which peaked after Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to 5 million of them.

The surge is the result of Trump's piling up refugees on the Mexican side of the border for 3 years, and then having a pandemic hit. The people waiting are out of time, with nowhere to go. Trump dismantled the entire immigration and refugee system along the Southern Border, and replaced it with concentration camps for refugees.

Did you think that Biden could just snap his fingers and replace prison camps with immigration facilities and resources, overnight, or that there wouldn't be a reckoning with all of those people piling up outside the ports of entry with nowhere to go?

Then you complain about the high cost of food. Well, when you keep the people planting and picking and processing your food from getting into the country, and producers and processors have to pay American workers minimum wages for doing the work, the cost of food goes up.

The USA has the cheapest food in the first world, precisely because you don't pay Americans to produce it or process it. Cheap food is dependent upon illegal immigration.

50 years of zero positive accomplishments.

As a famous community organizer once said, never underestimate Joe’s ability to F*k things up.

I disapprove of how Biden handled Afghanistan… I disapprove of what Trump did as well… I still support Biden as president. # mindblown

Forum List

Back