69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hateful rhetoric is part of the problem. You assholes think you have the right to get in people's faces and try to shut down opposing speech and are shocked when it goes bad. You have the mind of a child.
It was AFTER the rally. Learn to read.
Learn to think. It might not be too late. Who was at who's event? Have a child walk you through it.
Your hateful rhetoric is part of the problem. You assholes think you have the right to get in people's faces and try to shut down opposing speech and are shocked when it goes bad. You have the mind of a child.
Learn to think. It might not be too late. Who was at who's event? Have a child walk you through it.
Is hateful violent rhetoric and insults all you have?
You're asking him that? Are you new?
I am, is he known for this behavior?
You are a liar. Trying to blame me for it makes you even more dishonest. Lies and smears, like a good little leftist.

Through and through. Toddler in an adult body.

Look who's talking. You stupid lying asshole.
says the peice of shit defending the guy who beat this woman up
When did I defend him? Liar.
you said anyone that offends your fuhrer Donald Trump should be executed on the spot.
When? You stupid smug lying asshole, you don't even know how ridiculous you are.

You are a liar. Trying to blame me for it makes you even more dishonest. Lies and smears, like a good little leftist.
Why do you keep saying people should be murdered, if they say anything bad about Trump

Through and through. Toddler in an adult body.
Repetition is for parrots. Grannysmearjob.

you said anyone that offends your fuhrer Donald Trump should be executed on the spot.
When? You stupid smug lying asshole, you don't even know how ridiculous you are.
your the one advocating murdering innocent people for your own political purposes

Why do you keep saying people should be murdered, if they say anything bad about Trump
Yeah, Slick. That cleans up your shit real good.

LOL

your the one advocating murdering innocent people for your own political purposes
You're the one proving what leftists are.

Yeah, Slick. That cleans up your shit real good.

LOL
have you ever killed anyone for insulting donald trump before? or are you just recommending other people do it?

No, your the one proving what republicans are

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.

Since when do left wingers give a crap about people being beaten outside a Trump event?

By calling you out on your lies and smears?

Dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck.
no your proving republicans are lying violent fascist psychopaths, but then again we already knew that

Dumbfuck.
no your proving republicans are lying violent fascist psychopaths, but then again we already knew that
All you know to do is how to eat and puke shit. You ARE shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back