69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
your the one advocating murdering innocent people for your own political purposes
You're the one proving what leftists are.
No, your the one proving what republicans are
By calling you out on your lies and smears?

Dumbfuck.
no your proving republicans are lying violent fascist psychopaths, but then again we already knew that
All you know to do is how to eat and puke shit. You ARE shit.
are you 12?

Why are Trumpies so violent and evil.
why are lefties so stupid?
considering they only get hit when the go and DISRUPT A TRUMP RALLY, its seems to me they could find something better to do with their time than looking for a fight ( that they never seem to win)
I know, what if, these ignorant idiots were to go out and find a job instead of trying to disrupt legal gatherings.

You're the one proving what leftists are.

Dumbfuck.
no your proving republicans are lying violent fascist psychopaths, but then again we already knew that
are you 12?
That won't work on me, Slick. The words are still up there. meanwhile, suck on this ...
04well_pacifier-superJumbo.jpg

considering they only get hit when the go and DISRUPT A TRUMP RALLY, its seems to me they could find something better to do with their time than looking for a fight ( that they never seem to win)
I know, what if, these ignorant idiots were to go out and find a job instead of trying to disrupt legal gatherings.
SHE WAS OUTSIDE. Please someone read this and comprehend it. SHE WAS OUTSIDE.

Dumbfuck.
are you 12?
That won't work on me, Slick. The words are still up there. meanwhile, suck on this ...
what wont work on you? logic and facts? yeah i figured that out

Punching old women doesn't help your cause.

Did this help your cause, douche bag?

maxresdefault.jpg

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
They obviously put their hateful intolerant faces in the way of the innocent liberal exercising their rights to swing and throw things.
yes you all are under attack, and need to beat up as many old ladies as possible since your so innocent, all you want to do is make germany great again
was she screaming in their faces?
I dont think I would have hit an old hag like that, but I would have certainly called her every name in the book and sent her on her way.
Now someone younger and more able to fight back? Yes, I might have escalated it if they refused to get out of my face with their tofu breath

Dumbfuck.
are you 12?
Go suck on your pacifier, junior.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
They obviously put their hateful intolerant faces in the way of the innocent liberal exercising their rights to swing and throw things.
yes you all are under attack, and need to beat up as many old ladies as possible since your so innocent, all you want to do is make germany great again
I dont think I would have hit an old hag like that, but I would have certainly called her every name in the book and sent her on her way.
Now someone younger and more able to fight back? Yes, I might have escalated it if they refused to get out of my face with their tofu breath

Would you beat up your wife if she screamed loudly enough?

are you 12?
Go suck on your pacifier, junior.
take you awhile to come up with that one?

maxresdefault.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg

Would you beat up your wife if she screamed loudly enough?
Cant say for sure, I married a human female, not an animalistic gutter whore liberal.
Have to think about that and get back to you on it.
I might just pack her shit and tell her to move on

So words get a violent physical response.

A man can hit a crippled old woman because she blasphemed his fuhrer.

Fortunately subhuman trash like you won't be the controlling faction in this country.
Libs and the Pope have excused it when their side did it.....

If we agree that barroom rules apply at political rallies, I would agree with Maryland Patriot that it is appropriate to pick on someone your own size. But rallies are not governed by barroom rules, and he was not picking on someone his own size.
Kelly Ann Conway here, boys: This is the appropriate response:
This man was out of line and deserves to be held accountable.

Apparently punching out your wife is justifiable in Conservatopia, if she verbally steps over 'the line'.
where did that come from?
Was the person that hit this old hag married to her?

So you want to make a distinction between 'wife beating' and 'old ladies you don't know' beating?

Okay....
I know its hard for you to understand but, The distinction comes from the way the old dried up prostitute was looking for what she got and a wife that has enough respect for herself to act human.
I understand that as a liberal real women with class are out of your reach and you are forced to settle for the ignorant type of whore like this old woman is, but please, you need to stop assuming that everyone has your bad luck with women.
See, I would not have been married to that foul creature in the first place, so you ask me to answer a question about a situation that would never arise in my life.
Now go try your broken logic on someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back