🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7:32 AM. Code Red alarm sounded in Eshkol and Sderot

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
At least 2 fallings sounded in the area.

Good morning, israel

7:32 צבע אדום בשדרות ובמועצה אזורית שער הנגב:​

Source: rotter

Babies don't belong in the Holy Land. Didn't God tell you this many times? Do you know the meaning of it? Don't expect you can bomb Gaza in response to literally nothing and not get some sort of little retaliation. And Hamas isn't doing anything for the same country that assassinates their people.

How about you end it right here and keep the calm going. No one wants another offensive or another retaliation. It's better to keep this peace for both sides. I certainly don't want to see war when I go there and I hope Israel and this little group doesn't exploit anything.

Does this group have any affiliation to Hamas?

No, they've actually got in a confrontation with Hamas in 2009. Although now they may have gotten their things sorted out but it seems like this group changed their name.

Last edited:

I just love it when the right wing christians are cheerleaders for the Likudniks, they cheer for death and their end times. These are the type of people no REAL Jew would associate with.

ישו היה ממזר

Not all of Us Jews are war mongering lunatics and should disassociate ourselves from the christian fundamentalist trash who have their agenda, and it isn't peace.

Last edited:

I just love it when the right wing christians are cheerleaders for the Likudniks, they cheer for death and their end times. These are the type of people no REAL Jew would associate with.

ישו היה ממזר

Not all of Us Jews are war mongering lunatics and should disassociate ourselves from the christian fundamentalist trash who have their agenda, and it isn't peace.
Your last shock treatment shorted out?

ישו היה ממזר

I think the situation is more simple than you think. Stop attacking civilians, and your city wont have the IAF dropping bombs on militant targets.

ישו היה ממזר

Your last shock treatment shorted out?

That would be my guess

Of course a 'real Jew' would never use the expression of 'real Jew' because that's not how Jews talk.

Nor would a 'real Jew' call someone else 'goy' as an attempt to insult them.

TP can claim to be 'Jewish' all he wants: maybe his mother was a Jew, but that's more or less a technicality. Using 'goy' as an attempt to insult someone is 'chillul hashem' and even one who has turned their back on the Jewish religion shouldn't behave in such a disgusting fashion.

Nor would a 'real Jew' call someone else 'goy' as an attempt to insult them.

Aint that right!

Using 'goy' as an attempt to insult someone is 'chillul hashem' and even one who has turned their back on the Jewish religion shouldn't behave in such a disgusting fashion

Well said

Rocket was launched in response to Airstrikes which were in response to nothing, and you know that. But you're playing stupid.

Why don't you answer the question instead of repeating yourself? I am not retarded, I understood what you've said perfectly.

You're trying to ignore my point. Aint gonna work, though

Forum List

Back