🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

you are confused crotchboy get away with WHAT??
the borders have never been determined----a truce line
is not a border-----the manner in which jordan stole
east jerusalem is especially egregious

the borders have never been determined-

Of course they have. Israel doesn't have any.

tinsy AGAIN wins the GOBBELIAN SOPHISTRY SHIT
award Border disputes are very prevalent thruout
the world------in fact even in small towns----between
neighbors. Don't you realize, tinsy---that your silly
"PALESTINE 1922--FOREVER" myth-----obsession,,
suggests a serious chemical imbalance in your brain?.
How long have you been afflicted with recurring
delusions and obsessional "thinking"?? There are
actually new treatements for nuts like you.

Now try to focus---national borders---are not ENGRAVED
by the hand of the rapist pig on the surface of the
earth

There is no border dispute. Israel doesn't have any.

Of course they have. Israel doesn't have any.

tinsy AGAIN wins the GOBBELIAN SOPHISTRY SHIT
award Border disputes are very prevalent thruout
the world------in fact even in small towns----between
neighbors. Don't you realize, tinsy---that your silly
"PALESTINE 1922--FOREVER" myth-----obsession,,
suggests a serious chemical imbalance in your brain?.
How long have you been afflicted with recurring
delusions and obsessional "thinking"?? There are
actually new treatements for nuts like you.
Now try to focus---national borders---are not ENGRAVED
by the hand of the rapist pig on the surface of the
earth

There is no border dispute. Israel doesn't have any.

tinsy----you are exhibiting an abnormality of brain function---
--with your STEREOTYPED repetitions. ----it is a very serious
sign------usually associated with an organic disorder of the
brain-----but also seen in psychosis

Because niether of us is a forgiving side.
Did you know that when you forgive someone, you're doing it more for yourself, than you are for the person you are forgiving?

Because when you truly forgive someone, you shed all that negative baggage that comes to mind everytime you think of that person.

There is logic with what you say of course, but there are things you cannot forgive easily. Palestinians will not forget their dead ones, niether will we. Because there is too much "bad blood" between Israelis and Palestinians.

Personally, I have no problem with Tabula Rasa, but I do not think that our leadership, or theirs, is ready for that, yet

Well you're wrong, and lucky us that you do not call the shots here.
So you think it's okay to shoot people throwing rocks?

The list grows. Rock throwers, fishermen, farmers, etc.

Basically, you think it's okay to shoot whomever you choose to shoot.

There is logic with what you say of course, but there are things you cannot forgive easily. Palestinians will not forget their dead ones, niether will we. Because there is too much "bad blood" between Israelis and Palestinians.

Personally, I have no problem with Tabula Rasa, but I do not think that our leadership, or theirs, is ready for that, yet
Nothing is stopping you from addressing your role in the violence. If you work on fixing your contribution to the hostilities, you will see the violence decrease.

Settlers don't believe peace is possible, they care more about inheritence.

Which is not far out there, Israelis in general become more skeptical in each generation about peace being even possible
The majority of the violence is because of the occupation.

End that and you end the biggest reason people hate Israeli's.

We disangaged in the past and that not only didn't bring anything better, it brought up more hate and violence toward Israelis.

So why you come up with the same thing, even though have been proved it didn't work?

Einstein's famous quote is "Definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different outcome".

What different ourcome is expected now?

Nothing is stopping you from addressing your role in the violence. If you work on fixing your contribution to the hostilities, you will see the violence decrease.

acting in violence is never the solution, no matter who does it, and even more when its about Israelis treating the helpless wrong, I wish it to stop. it's not my job to fix the world, though, the government should do more about it.

Settlers don't believe peace is possible, they care more about inheritence.

Which is not far out there, Israelis in general become more skeptical in each generation about peace being even possible

Only when the world decides to enforce international law will there be peace.

There is no military solution and negotiations are meaningless.

I agree.

Waste of time.

Nd
The majority of the violence is because of the occupation.

End that and you end the biggest reason people hate Israeli's.

Occupations dont end until hostilities end. The Palestinians must surrender. Do you really expect the Israelis to surrender to the Palestinians? In what world would that happen?

Also, the 'occupation' could have virutally ended in 2000 and in 2008 but the respective Palestinian leaders refused the offers. The Palestinians don't want peace, they want victory.

The Palestinians refused the offer to surrender?

WOW, such a deal. Why doesn't Israel surrender?

If the Palestinians surrender, there will be no war,

If Israel surrenders, there will be no Israel.

I believe Golda Meir said -"We have the greatest weapon against the Arabs. We have nowhere to go".

The Palestinians refused the offer to surrender?

WOW, such a deal. Why doesn't Israel surrender?

Because if the Palestinians don't surrender, they can kiss their future country good bye, while living in a state of constant war

The Palestinians are not the surrender type.

Niether are we.

Nation that lived through pogroms, bloodshed, and fear, and survived it all, will not surrender after more than 2000 of seeking to return home.

Well you're wrong, and lucky us that you do not call the shots here.

Basically, you think it's okay to shoot whomever you choose to shoot.

Absolutely!

Then tell them to not throw rocks.

That's like asking if one should shoot those who committe crimes. saying- "don't, because the list is to big".

That's nonsense.

I have said it before, rock throwing is terror. It's terror when the Palestinians do it, it's terror when Israelis do it.

When I say it's ok to use arms against throwers I mean all who do so in intention to kill. I mean that if I see a settler throwing rocks, I believe it's terror, and should be delt with exactly like if the stone was thrown by Palestinian.

when kids get injured from it, it should be seen as a killing attempt.

If I see a Palestinian or a settler throwing stones, I believe shoot to hit is in to be considered.

Stones are not bullets or bombs, but they have proven to be lethal nontheless. and only those who have been through such thing can understand that.

Absolutely!

That's like asking if one should shoot those who committe crimes. saying- "don't, because the list is to big".

That's nonsense.

I have said it before, rock throwing is terror. It's terror when the Palestinians do it, it's terror when Israelis do it.

When I say it's ok to use arms against throwers I mean all who do so in intention to kill. I mean that if I see a settler throwing rocks, I believe it's terror, and should be delt with exactly like if the stone was thrown by Palestinian.

If I see a Palestinian or a settler throwing stones, I believe shoot to hit is in to be considered.

Stones are not bullets or bombs, but they have proven to be lethal nontheless. and only those who have been through such thing can understand that.
The punishment should fit the crime. And rock throwing, is not a capital offense.

If people are throwing rocks, why can't you hit them with a water cannon?

I understand why you think its okay. Your country is the most militarized country on the planet. You're not set up to do police work, you're built for war and you treat all protests (peaceful or not), as a military attack. And that's your problem.

Condemning is good enough, thanks, but you have said other things concerning that, and you can see for yourself that each time my poing is being proven again.

What I want? I want those attacks to stop, is all.

But that is nothing that's within your power to change.

acting in violence is never the solution, no matter who does it, and even more when its about Israelis treating the helpless wrong, I wish it to stop. it's not my job to fix the world, though, the government should do more about it.
You can protest the policies of your government. You can support politicians who favor ending the occupation. You can speak out about all the human rights violations of your government.

Or how bout this, I'll make it real easy for you. Just do one thing.

Stop lying to yourself!

Everything will follow after that.

Absolutely!

That's nonsense.

The punishment should fit the crime. And rock throwing, is not a capital offense.

I understand why you think its okay. Your country is the most militarized country on the planet. You're not set up to do police work, you're built for war and you treat all protests (peaceful or not), as a military attack. And that's your problem.

The punishment should fit the crime.

Ok then! The crime for murder in Israel is 25 years in prison. Attempt killing is the same. Throwing stones is attempt killing. Then all bastards who throw stones should be locked up, IMO.

Original! you should write a letter.

I understand why you think its okay. Your country is the most militarized country on the planet.

Nonsense. has nothing to do with it, and I don't think that's true, anyway.

I think its ok because I believe that attempt killing should be dealt with with useful ways.

In the minute, God forbid, that your own child get hit by a stone, you'll think it's ok, too! trust me.

But I get it. You have never been in that position to begin with. It's rediculous to believe you could understand...

you're built for war and you treat all protests (peaceful or not), as a military attack.

That's nonsense, too.

Condemning is good enough, thanks, but you have said other things concerning that, and you can see for yourself that each time my poing is being proven again.

What I want? I want those attacks to stop, is all.

But that is nothing that's within your power to change.
If you want the attacks to stop, end the occupation and get those psycho-settlers out of the West Bank and bring them back to Israel. Stop treating the Palestinian's like they are 2nd class citizens or that they are sub-human and on a lower level than Israeli's.

But that would require a change inside you. If you can't see how wrong it is to shoot people fishing and farming, then you certainly can't deal with the more complex issues you need to be addressing.

Absolutely!

That's nonsense.

The punishment should fit the crime.

Ok then! The crime for murder in Israel is 25 years in prison. Attempt killing is the same. Throwing stones is attempt killing. Then all bastards who throw stones should be locked up, IMO.

Original! you should write a letter.

I understand why you think its okay. Your country is the most militarized country on the planet.

Nonsense. has nothing to do with it, and I don't think that's true, anyway.

I think its ok because I believe that attempt killing should be dealt with with useful ways.

In the minute, God forbid, that your own child get hit by a stone, you'll think it's ok, too! trust me.

But I get it. You have never been in that position to begin with. It's rediculous to believe you could understand...

you're built for war and you treat all protests (peaceful or not), as a military attack.

That's nonsense, too.
See how easy this is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYg_UWogOH0]Riot Police Use Water Cannon After Chile Football Game - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back