🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Yeah, but you add possible facts into an event when there is no evidence suggesting such. Like that video I posted about the fishermen being shot at. You said we didn't see the whole picture, when there was nothing else that we could possibly see that would justify what you saw in the video. Yet you still gave the benefit of the doubt to the ones doing the shooting.

I will always give the IDF the benefit of the doubt. They protect our people.

You see, you can't even bring yourself to say, "shooting at unarmed people is fucked!"

I believe that's what I said.

Once you solve your foreign policy issues, you'll have more time to deal with your domestic problems.

The other way around; If we cannot stand on our feet first, we cannot worry about fireign policies.

Israel comes first.

You don't see a lot of Palestinian violence in Israel proper. Just in the occupied territories.

Israelis have been attacked in Tel Aviv and Modi'in.

And I'm not talking about ten years ago. I'm talking about the last year.

So it IS crap

The massacre of Highway 12 did not happen 6 or 7 or 10 years ago, now did it, Loinboy?

Niether was it in any "settlement"...

So what's your take on THAT?

Last edited:
The massacre of Road 12 did not happen 6 or 7 or 10 years ago, didn't it, Loinboy?

Niether was it in any "settlement"...

So what's your take on THAT?
I'm not aware of that incident.

Give me a link and I'll take a look and give you a comment after that.

Yeah, but you add possible facts into an event when there is no evidence suggesting such. Like that video I posted about the fishermen being shot at. You said we didn't see the whole picture, when there was nothing else that we could possibly see that would justify what you saw in the video. Yet you still gave the benefit of the doubt to the ones doing the shooting.

I will always give the IDF the benefit of the doubt. They protect our people.
Only in this case, you gave them the benefit of the doubt when they harmed your people.

You see, you can't even bring yourself to say, "shooting at unarmed people is fucked!"

I believe that's what I said.
You said "to a point".

Which infers after that "point", it's okay to shoot unarmed people.

You don't see a lot of Palestinian violence in Israel proper. Just in the occupied territories.

Israelis have been attacked in Tel Aviv and Modi'in.

And I'm not talking about ten years ago. I'm talking about the last year.

So it IS crap
Compared to the incidents in the occupied territories, it's a small percentage.

Since palistanian geography department sucks and revolves around dar el islam, dar el harb etc., they seem to be "fishing" war materiel and "farming" mines, of course, and these occupations come with occupational hazards. Dooh. Bth., why do they cry occupation when they have aplenty, like "fishing" and "farming"?
Because they don't have plenty. Israel limits their fishing to 3 miles offshore. International law allows 12 miles offshore. And they cry occupation, because there is one. But that doesn't really matter to you, because you have no soul.

Oslo, that Israel signed, says that Gaza can fish to 20 miles.

Of course Israel never complies with its agreements.

So the Palestinians comply with the entire Oslo agreement ?? :lol:

You said "to a point".

That is because you and I have different views on "armed" people, and what it means to be armed.

That is why I said "To a point" because you've made it clear what you mean, to which I highly disagree.

Israel did not submit any evidence showing the ones responsible for the attacks were Palestinian.

This is what your link said...
The identity of the attackers, three of whom were reportedly Egyptian, is not widely agreed upon, and so far no group took responsibility for the attacks.
...so unless Israel can provide evidence showing that Hamas or Gazan militants were responsible, that incident was not relevent to what I was saying.

Israel will never surrender to the Palestinians, what are you thinking ? Do you really expect Israel to just hand over the West Bank ?
Hostilities against Israel were long before 1967, when Israel captured the West Bank
You Sherri Tinnie are living in a dream world.
Israel has no other choice. The West Bank is not their's. They have no sovereign title to it. Their only option is to leave. They're gonna have to leave. If they don't do it voluntarily, then they will be forced to by a UN coalition force. If they refuse to comply with international law, then they will be forced to. The world wouldn't let the Germans get away with it and it won't let Israel either.

The bolded is just a ridiculous statement...

Again, in what world would Israel surrender to the Palestinians ??? IT sure as hell isn't planet earth !

You said "to a point".

That is because you and I have different views on "armed" people, and what it means to be armed.

That is why I said "To a point" because you've made it clear what you mean, to which I highly disagree.
An unarmed person is just that; someone who is not armed.

You said "to a point".

Thank God ISrael has taken measures to make sure no Palestinians in the West Bank don't have any weapons. Palestinians+lethal weapons don't go hand in hand

The bolded is just a ridiculous statement...

Again, in what world would Israel surrender to the Palestinians ??? IT sure as hell isn't planet earth !
Complying with international law has nothing to do with surrendering.

Again, occupation doesn't end until hostilities end. IT doesn't work like that. If you think it does, then you will be sorely dissapointed in the years to come.

And please stop acting like the Palestinians comply with all the laws.

You said "to a point".

I consider stones/rocks as weapon.

You do not.

That is what I meant earlier.

Again, occupation doesn't end until hostilities end. IT doesn't work like that. If you think it does, then you will be sorely dissapointed in the years to come.
How can hostilities end, if the occupation is what's causing the hostilities?

And please stop acting like the Palestinians comply with all the laws.
There are over 200 UN resolutions on Israeli violations of international law.

The only violation the Pals have committed, is their indescriminant weapons.

Forum List

Back