🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Again, occupation doesn't end until hostilities end. IT doesn't work like that. If you think it does, then you will be sorely dissapointed in the years to come.
How can hostilities end, if the occupation is what's causing the hostilities?

And please stop acting like the Palestinians comply with all the laws.
There are over 200 UN resolutions on Israeli violations of international law.

The only violation the Pals have committed, is their indescriminant weapons.

Like I said, hostilities against the Israelis has been around before the capturing of the West Bank in 1967.

You an I seem to both be for peace, but where we disagree is how it can happen. I think you're a smart guy, and a smart guy would know that Israel won;t just GIVE the West Bank to the Palestinians like that. Although need I remind you of the offer that Abbas rejected in 2008 ?? OF course you will say it's unfair, but I think it was a VERY generous offer.

Did I ever show you the video of why Israel can't fully withdraw from the West Bank ??

Like I said, hostilities against the Israelis has been around before the capturing of the West Bank in 1967.

You an I seem to both be for peace, but where we disagree is how it can happen. I think you're a smart guy, and a smart guy would know that Israel won;t just GIVE the West Bank to the Palestinians like that. Although need I remind you of the offer that Abbas rejected in 2008 ?? OF course you will say it's unfair, but I think it was a VERY generous offer.

Did I ever show you the video of why Israel can't fully withdraw from the West Bank ??
Israel has no choice.

You cannot hold onto land siezed in a war.

Israel has no choice.

I know, they tried to return virtually all of it several times !!

Israel has no choice.

Funny, though, that 99% of the world countries did just that, and nobody gave a crap.

Again, occupation doesn't end until hostilities end. IT doesn't work like that. If you think it does, then you will be sorely dissapointed in the years to come.

And please stop acting like the Palestinians comply with all the laws.
There are over 200 UN resolutions on Israeli violations of international law.

The only violation the Pals have committed, is their indescriminant weapons.

Right....Because before 67 we had peace, right?:cuckoo::doubt:

Your video cites UN resolution 242 as one of the reasons. However, they cherry-picked one line out of the entire resolution as their justification for holding onto the West Bank. That is out of context with 242.

The purpose of that resolution was to tell Israel to get the fuck out of the West Bank. They have no sovereign title to that land. After 45 years, you would think you'd catch the clue no one is buying your rap.

Since palistanian geography department sucks and revolves around dar el islam, dar el harb etc., they seem to be "fishing" war materiel and "farming" mines, of course, and these occupations come with occupational hazards. Dooh. Bth., why do they cry occupation when they have aplenty, like "fishing" and "farming"?
Because they don't have plenty. Israel limits their fishing to 3 miles offshore. International law allows 12 miles offshore. And they cry occupation, because there is one. But that doesn't really matter to you, because you have no soul.
Oslo, that Israel signed, says that Gaza can fish to 20 miles. Of course Israel never complies with its agreements.
Oslo accords, that palistanians signed, don't contain provisions for whipping dumbass palistanian intifadas up. But palistanians don't give a damn about agreements they signed, of course.

Oslo accords, that palistanians signed, don't contain provisions for whipping dumbass palistanian intifadas up. But palistanians don't give a damn about agreements they signed, of course.
The Israeli's were in breach of that aggreement, which basically ended its enforcement.

Forum List

Back