🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

acting in violence is never the solution, no matter who does it, and even more when its about Israelis treating the helpless wrong, I wish it to stop. it's not my job to fix the world, though, the government should do more about it.
You can protest the policies of your government. You can support politicians who favor ending the occupation. You can speak out about all the human rights violations of your government.

Or how bout this, I'll make it real easy for you. Just do one thing.

Stop lying to yourself!

Everything will follow after that.

You can protest the policies of your government.

How do you know it didn't?

You can support politicians who favor ending the occupation.

I support politicians who are in favor of saving Israel from inner corruption. The "occupation" is the last thing I think of, to be honest.

You can speak out about all the human rights violations of your government.

How do you know I didn't?

Stop lying to yourself!

You're God's gift alright!:doubt:

The punishment should fit the crime. And rock throwing, is not a capital offense.

If people are throwing rocks, why can't you hit them with a water cannon?

I understand why you think its okay. Your country is the most militarized country on the planet. You're not set up to do police work, you're built for war and you treat all protests (peaceful or not), as a military attack. And that's your problem.

The punishment should fit the crime.

Ok then! The crime for murder in Israel is 25 years in prison. Attempt killing is the same. Throwing stones is attempt killing. Then all bastards who throw stones should be locked up, IMO.

If people are throwing rocks, why can't you hit them with a water cannon?

Original! you should write a letter.

I understand why you think its okay. Your country is the most militarized country on the planet.

Nonsense. has nothing to do with it, and I don't think that's true, anyway.

I think its ok because I believe that attempt killing should be dealt with with useful ways.

In the minute, God forbid, that your own child get hit by a stone, you'll think it's ok, too! trust me.

But I get it. You have never been in that position to begin with. It's rediculous to believe you could understand...

you're built for war and you treat all protests (peaceful or not), as a military attack.

That's nonsense, too.
See how easy this is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYg_UWogOH0]Riot Police Use Water Cannon After Chile Football Game - YouTube[/ame]

Everything is easy...

Condemning is good enough, thanks, but you have said other things concerning that, and you can see for yourself that each time my poing is being proven again.

What I want? I want those attacks to stop, is all.

But that is nothing that's within your power to change.
If you want the attacks to stop, end the occupation and get those psycho-settlers out of the West Bank and bring them back to Israel. Stop treating the Palestinian's like they are 2nd class citizens or that they are sub-human and on a lower level than Israeli's.

But that would require a change inside you. If you can't see how wrong it is to shoot people fishing and farming, then you certainly can't deal with the more complex issues you need to be addressing.

Where did I say I believe shooting fishermen is ok?

And there is a need for inside change. I agree.

I however don't think expelling hundreds of thousands of Jews will change anything. It didn't change anything before.

Where did I say I believe shooting fishermen is ok?

And there is a need for inside change. I agree.

I however don't think expelling hundreds of thousands of Jews will change anything. It didn't change anything before.
Those "hundreds of thousands of Jews", migrated into an area illegally. Saying they can stay, is condoning their crime.

Do you know what the "laws of occupation" are?

The main rules o f the law applicable in case of occupation state that:

The occupant does not acquire sovereignty over the territory.

Occupation is only a temporary situation, and the rights of the occupant are limited to the extent of that period.

The occupying power must respect the laws in force in the occupied territory, unless they constitute a threat to its security or an obstacle to the application of the international law of occupation.

The occupying power must take measures to restore and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety.

To the fullest extent of the means available to it, the occupying power must ensure sufficient hygiene and public health standards, as well as the provision of food and medical care to the population under occupation.

The population in occupied territory cannot be forced to enlist in the occupier's armed forces.

Collective or individual forcible transfers of population from and within the occupied territory are prohibited.

Transfers of the civilian population of the occupying power into the occupied territory, regardless whether forcible or voluntary, are prohibited.

Collective punishment is prohibited.

The taking of hostages is prohibited.

Reprisals against protected persons or their property are prohibited.

The confiscation of private property by the occupant is prohibited.

The destruction or seizure of enemy property is prohibited, unless absolutely required by military necessity during the conduct of hostilities.

Cultural property must be respected.

People accused of criminal offences shall be provided with proceedings respecting internationally recognized judicial guarantees (for example, they must be informed of the reason for their arrest, charg ed with a specific offence and given a fair trial as quickly as possible).

Personnel of the International Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement must be allowed to carry out their humanitarian activities. The ICRC, in particular, must be given access to all protected persons, wherever they are, whether or not they are deprived of their liberty.
The ones in bold are the laws Israel violates the most.

You can protest the policies of your government.

How do you know it didn't?
I can tell by your responses to obvious atrocities by the Israeli military.

You either defend the actions, act like they're justified or show no apparent outrage whatsoever.

When I saw that "Collateral Murder" video of my government mowing down a bunch of Iraqis standing around outside of a house, I went off! That kind of shit makes every American look bad. The same is true when people see videos of the IDF shooting at fishermen. It makes every Israeli look bad.

You can support politicians who favor ending the occupation.

I support politicians who are in favor of saving Israel from inner corruption. The "occupation" is the last thing I think of, to be honest.
It should be the first.

You can speak out about all the human rights violations of your government.

How do you know I didn't?
Negro please!

Stop lying to yourself!

You're God's gift alright!:doubt:
You don't have to be God's gift to see that.

None of your posts are about what Israel is doing wrong, it's more about blaming the Pals for the things Israel does.

The most obvious lie you tell yourself is your dismissal of the impact the occupation has on all the violence. If you ever lived under the authority of a foreign force, you would see just how fucked that is.

• The ICJ ruled that, it had jurisdiction over the case, but it involved only a dispute between Israel and the UN, rather than a dispute between Israel and palistanians.
  • The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there is no state involved other than Israel.
  • The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
  • Therefore, the ICJ holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.
This is palistanian occupation making real money for palistanian con-artists, their UNRWA fellow-travelers and a diverse lot of other occupational scummmmbags, of course.

I do not accept your views on some of the issues. I don't feel bad about it.

You either defend the actions, act like they're justified or show no apparent outrage whatsoever.

What I see as justified I'll justify. What is not, I won't.

The same is true when people see videos of the IDF shooting at fishermen. It makes every Israeli look bad.

When those are unarmed, I could agree with you to a point.

It should be the first.

No it should not.

My first concern is the trash that is in my own backyard.

As I told Sherri before, one value which Judaism takes is that "The afflicted of my city come first". First I will be worried about an Israeli child's suffering, when Israeli children are free of inner negative influence, when there is no starvation, and when there is no violence, THEN I'll worry about the "occupation".

Why should hostlie community concern me first, when my own cries out in pain?

That makes no sense...

Negro please!

I don't know what that is.

None of your posts are about what Israel is doing wrong, it's more about blaming the Pals for the things Israel does.

Oh please. I speak for my country. Anti Zionists here bash it non stop.

The most obvious lie you tell yourself is your dismissal of the impact the occupation has on all the violence. If you ever lived under the authority of a foreign force, you would see just how fucked that is.

I do not recall Jews in the 30's burning and shooting people around, or exploding in German busses.

So cut the crap, will you??

If you can't see how wrong it is to shoot people fishing and farming, then you certainly can't deal with the more complex issues you need to be addressing.
Since palistanian geography department sucks and revolves around dar el islam, dar el harb etc., they seem to be "fishing" war materiel and "farming" mines, of course, and these occupations come with occupational hazards. Dooh. Bth., why do they cry occupation when they have aplenty, like "fishing" and "farming"?

• The ICJ ruled that, it had jurisdiction over the case, but it involved only a dispute between Israel and the UN, rather than a dispute between Israel and palistanians.
  • The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there is no state involved other than Israel.
  • Therefore, the ICJ holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.
This is palistanian occupation making real money for palistanian con-artists, their UNRWA fellow-travelers and a diverse lot of other occupational scummmmbags, of course.

Link?

Link?
Freeloaders with demands are advised to make themselves useful, lift asses and read the actual papers, and don't hide behind the typical excuses of the willingly dumb, of course.

• What case are you referring to?

[*]The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there is no state involved other than Israel.
    That's right. An occupational force cannot claim self-defense.

[*]The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
    No shit.

[*]Therefore, the ICJ holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.
    That's right. End the occupation, then if there is any attack on Israel after that, they would have the right to claim self-defense.

Huh? You lost me here!

Last edited:
Since palistanian geography department sucks and revolves around dar el islam, dar el harb etc., they seem to be "fishing" war materiel and "farming" mines, of course, and these occupations come with occupational hazards. Dooh. Bth., why do they cry occupation when they have aplenty, like "fishing" and "farming"?
Because they don't have plenty. Israel limits their fishing to 3 miles offshore. International law allows 12 miles offshore. And they cry occupation, because there is one. But that doesn't really matter to you, because you have no soul.

• What case are you referring to?

[*]The ICJ ruled that, provisions of the international law regarding israeli right of self-defense are inapplicable, since there is no state involved other than Israel.
    That's right. An occupational force cannot claim self-defense.

No shit.

[*]Therefore, the ICJ holds that, there exists an armed conflict, and that territories are occupied territories of another state; and at the same time the ICJ asserts that, Israel has no right to defend itself, because there is no other state involved.
    That's right. End the occupation, then if there is any attack on Israel after that, they would have the right to claim self-defense.

Huh? You lost me here!
  • Hopefully, forever, because the whole ICJ idiocy is that palistanians can't claim occupation, because they've never been a state. hehehehe

Because they don't have plenty. Israel limits their fishing to 3 miles offshore. International law allows 12 miles offshore. And they cry occupation, because there is one. But that doesn't really matter to you, because you have no soul.

Oslo, that Israel signed, says that Gaza can fish to 20 miles.

Of course Israel never complies with its agreements.

Israel is in no way limiting the palistanian occupation with which palistanians occupy and oppress the international community, of course. Let us not mislead the general reading public with bogus excuses.

I do not accept your views on some of the issues. I don't feel bad about it.
I don't. I got no problem with disagreement.

What I see as justified I'll justify. What is not, I won't.
Yeah, but you add possible facts into an event when there is no evidence suggesting such. Like that video I posted about the fishermen being shot at. You said we didn't see the whole picture, when there was nothing else that we could possibly see that would justify what you saw in the video. Yet you still gave the benefit of the doubt to the ones doing the shooting.

The same is true when people see videos of the IDF shooting at fishermen. It makes every Israeli look bad.

When those are unarmed, I could agree with you to a point.
You see, you can't even bring yourself to say, "shooting at unarmed people is fucked!"

It should be the first.

No it should not.
Then don't bitch about the violence.

My first concern is the trash that is in my own backyard.

As I told Sherri before, one value which Judaism takes is that "The afflicted of my city come first". First I will be worried about an Israeli child's suffering, when Israeli children are free of inner negative influence, when there is no starvation, and when there is no violence, THEN I'll worry about the "occupation".

Why should hostlie community concern me first, when my own cries out in pain?

That makes no sense...
Once you solve your foreign policy issues, you'll have more time to deal with your domestic problems.

Oh please. I speak for my country. Anti Zionists here bash it non stop.
That's another lie you tell yourself. That all the criticism towards Israel is because people are "anti-zionist", or "anti-semitic", or "jew haters". That's your knee-jerk response to the majority of the criticism. And we both know why you do that? Because if you didn't, then you'd have to deal with the prospects that the reason people are criticizing Israel, is because Israel is doing things that it shouldn't be doing.

You need to address the criticism, not attack the criticizers.

I do not recall Jews in the 30's burning and shooting people around, or exploding in German busses.

So cut the crap, will you??
That's because the Gestapo was a more organized and brutal security force than the IOF. And also because German jews did not thing bombing their own neighborhoods would solve the problem. You don't see a lot of Palestinian violence in Israel proper. Just in the occupied territories.

So it's not crap.

Forum List

Back