🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Your video cites UN resolution 242 as one of the reasons. However, they cherry-picked one line out of the entire resolution as their justification for holding onto the West Bank. That is out of context with 242.

The purpose of that resolution was to tell Israel to get the fuck out of the West Bank. They have no sovereign title to that land. After 45 years, you would think you'd catch the clue no one is buying your rap.

Nice deflection. Israel will never make itself indefensible !

The Palestinians refused the offer to surrender?

WOW, such a deal. Why doesn't Israel surrender?

Because if the Palestinians don't surrender, they can kiss their future country good bye, while living in a state of constant war

The Palestinians are not the surrender type.
Maybe they like people to read their epitaph, "They Died With Their Boots On".
Must give them pride during the afterlife.

Right....Because before 67 we had peace, right?:cuckoo::doubt:
I'm talking about the hostility that is a result of the occupation.

Before '67, hostility involved other nations, not just with the Palestinian's.

But since you wanna go there, you've been treating the Pals like garbage since the zionist migration in the early 1900's.

Right....Because before 67 we had peace, right?:cuckoo::doubt:
I'm talking about the hostility that is a result of the occupation.

Before '67, hostility involved other nations, not just with the Palestinian's.

But since you wanna go there, you've been treating the Pals like garbage since the zionist migration in the early 1900's.

In the words of docmauser: DRIVEL !

loinboy, you never answered my question as to why Israel would make itself indefensible

Because you are saying that withdrawing from the West Bank is not asking Israel to make itself indefensible . Maybe you did watch the video, but you probably ignored the facts that contradict your beliefs
This "indefensible border" crap is bullshit. It's just another excuse not to comply with international law.

Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME. That's pretty defensible to me.

They beat the shit out of Egypt in 6 days without these borders.

Because you are saying that withdrawing from the West Bank is not asking Israel to make itself indefensible . Maybe you did watch the video, but you probably ignored the facts that contradict your beliefs
This "indefensible border" crap is bullshit. It's just another excuse not to comply with international law.

Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME. That's pretty defensible to me.

They beat the shit out of Egypt in 6 days without these borders.

I expected a comment like that from you !

Hopefully, forever, because the whole ICJ idiocy is that palistanians can't claim occupation, because they've never been a state. hehehehe
I noticed you had to omit this...
How so?
Quote: Originally Posted by docmauser1 [*]The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
...for your post to work. Nice try.
Ah. So, are we alluding now that Israel occupies the territory of another state and, thus, has a right of self-defence? Bth., what is that state?

Hopefully, forever, because the whole ICJ idiocy is that palistanians can't claim occupation, because they've never been a state. hehehehe
I noticed you had to omit this...
How so?
Quote: Originally Posted by docmauser1 [*]The ICJ ruled that the West Bank is an occupied territory.
...for your post to work. Nice try.
Ah. So, are we alluding now that Israel occupies the territory of another state and, thus, has a right of self-defence? Bth., what is that state?

The imaginary state of Palestine

Forum List

Back