7 people shot at a 2-year-old birthday party

Well, at least nobody died, it seems like whoever had the gun should not have.

Probably a convicted felon with a Glock.

The shooting happened at 9 pm, the Party could have started at 5pm...

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun? :dunno:
so? shouldn't the child be in bed?

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun? :dunno:

Likely a gang shooting.....likely a guy who should have been in jail....likely a guy who has a long history of crime and violence released over and over by a democrat judge......
Where the fuck is 'Rev' Al Sharpton!
I guess there's no money to be hustled.

Yep! It sure is turning out to be a "showing off of true colors" thread event!
It sure is. Or ignoring colors, perhaps.
I saw the story, checked the demographics of Prince George county and thought to myself this is one of those "it could only be" incidents you see from time to time. Like:
Black adults punching women and brawling at Disneyland in front of their children.
Black adults brawling at wedding reception..
Black adults brawling at little league game.
Blacks brawl in freezer aisle at Wal Mart.
Blacks brawl at mall. etc. etc. There are so many examples of this and you can look up everything I referenced here.
For example...brawl at wedding - Saferbrowser Video Search Results

Or you can sit there clutching your pearls, swoon at the impertinence and pretend there isn't a disturbing pattern here.

I thought shooting each other at the birthday party of a two year old was a line I could not ignore and pretend these things don't happen all the time in a percentage of the black community.

Maybe they happen so much because people like you just ignore this community custom of public fisticuffs and violence at the slightest provocations (I say the slightest provocations because I am trying to imagine what it would take for me to repeatedly punch and knock down my sister or wife while on vacation right in the middle of Disneyland with my young daughters looking on in their stroller).
I can't come up with a single thing that would cause me act this way. And others are afraid of being seen as"racist" if they bring it up. So it happens all the time. Because some white people expect nothing better from the people they pretend to respect and treat as equals. B.S.!

There is one the biggest curses blacks in America suffer from ...the tolerance and apathy of guilty white people who accept any sort of behavior from black folks because they simply just don't expect anything more from those Negroes.

Try raising a child from which you expect nothing and will accept any sort of behavior from. See what you get.

Last edited:

We all know why this thread was really created, and a couple posters have already taken the bait.
Yep! It sure is turning out to be a "showing off of true colors" thread event!
I didn't read the link what about it? My question still stands and goes unanswered why was a child of 2 not in bed and people at the house having a party at 9pm?

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun?
Internet psychotics, also known as partisan message-board arguers.

I have them and go to kids parties all the time where the adults use it as another occasion to mingle, and last I knew it's quite normal for adults to hang past 9pm, wtf
Sounds like parents who have no discipline. Who doesn't have a schedule set for a two-year-old and that makes for an unruly child.

I didn't read the link what about it? My question still stands and goes unanswered why was a child of 2 not in bed and people at the house having a party at 9pm?
People are being shot at a two year old's birthday party and your biggest concern is the child's bed time?
:icon_rolleyes: Ummm...I'd say they have bigger fish to fry than bed time there.

Birthday shootings are very very common in the hispanic culture. Perhaps the custom has spread to blacks.

Arent all shootings illegal?

People are being shot at a two year old's birthday party and your biggest concern is the child's bed time?
:icon_rolleyes: Ummm...I'd say they have bigger fish to fry than bed time there.
Yes it's what I focused on which means the parents are the root of the problem and the child should not be living with them

Except for self defense....

Maybe the guy felt threatened by a baby that was allowed to stay up pass 9:00 pm.

Maybe the guy felt threatened by a baby that was allowed to stay up pass 9:00 pm.
Or since there was no set time for bed it showed a people who were undisciplined and unruly

Forum List

Back