7 people shot at a 2-year-old birthday party

Yes it's what I focused on which means the parents are the root of the problem and the child should not be living with them
Okay, but you probably should have led with that more direct linkage between the parents and their parties where people wind up getting shot.

Yes it's what I focused on which means the parents are the root of the problem and the child should not be living with them
Okay, but you probably should have led with that more direct linkage between the parents and their parties where people wind up getting shot.
What does that matter? it is what it is.

I didn't read the link what about it? My question still stands and goes unanswered why was a child of 2 not in bed and people at the house having a party at 9pm?
People are being shot at a two year old's birthday party and your biggest concern is the child's bed time?
:icon_rolleyes: Ummm...I'd say they have bigger fish to fry than bed time there.
Parents combined with schools are the root of most problems.

I didn't read the link what about it? My question still stands and goes unanswered why was a child of 2 not in bed and people at the house having a party at 9pm?
People are being shot at a two year old's birthday party and your biggest concern is the child's bed time?
:icon_rolleyes: Ummm...I'd say they have bigger fish to fry than bed time there.
Add to that law that gives them chance after chance.

We all know why this thread was really created, and a couple posters have already taken the bait.
Yes...just pretend you didn't notice the part about the shoot out at the birthday party. Ssshhhh....
You know if you really thought black folks were worthwhile people you wouldn't close your eyes and act like this culture of violence among a portion of the black population didn't exist (post # 25).

Ran out of chicken and KFC was closing soon ?
kfc-goes-bancrupt.gif

The shooting happened at 9 pm, the Party could have started at 5pm...

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun? :dunno:

We all know why this thread was really created, and a couple posters have already taken the bait.
So since I started the thread but didn't read the content of the source you what to tell me about the content of the source?

Can't blame it on the schools. Back when I was in school it wasn't their job to teach me discipline it was my parent's job to do that.

Can't blame it on the schools. Back when I was in school it wasn't their job to teach me discipline it was my parent's job to do that.

Blame?

Who does most of the killing? Leftists/democrats.
---Who are the most violent? Leftists/democrats..
-----Who is mostly likely to be atheist? Leftists/democrats..
-------Who is most profane and angry on the forum? Leftists/democrats
---------Who encourages immorality? Leftist / Democrats

The inconvenient truth that few want to reconcile.
Blame it on turning away from God.....and morality.

And I'm no Saint. Not even close.

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun?
Internet psychotics, also known as partisan message-board arguers.

I have them and go to kids parties all the time where the adults use it as another occasion to mingle, and last I knew it's quite normal for adults to hang past 9pm, wtf
Sounds like parents who have no discipline. Who doesn't have a schedule set for a two-year-old and that makes for an unruly child.
Ohh get a fuckin life.

Worst case scenario, the 2yr old turns into a politically obsessed recluse that spends all its time babbling angered nonsense on the internet. Thats you.

As for the time, perhaps that is the time that most of the family and friends could attend with work and other responsibilities. Not everyone is on the day shift schedule you know.

And who in their right mind would read this story and start a thread on it, with their concern being only that a party for a 2 year old was still going on at 9pm, with no concern or mention to 7 people being illegally shot, by a guy with a gun?
Internet psychotics, also known as partisan message-board arguers.

I have them and go to kids parties all the time where the adults use it as another occasion to mingle, and last I knew it's quite normal for adults to hang past 9pm, wtf
Sounds like parents who have no discipline. Who doesn't have a schedule set for a two-year-old and that makes for an unruly child.
Ohh get a fuckin life.

Worst case scenario, the 2yr old turns into a politically obsessed recluse that spends all its time babbling angered nonsense on the internet. Thats you.
And it's people like you that are the root cause of this problem.

What does that matter? it is what it is.
It matters because people don't read your content when it seem inane and senseless and they call you names. If you are okay with that then so am I.
And people thought and some still think obama was the best president America ever had those are the ignorant ones just saying.

Forum List

Back