7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

He did by giving it to voice one who built up a data base..and they handing it off to bird and V15..

Again that was not the question ...
You said he did it by funneling money to the election.

Now you say he didn't do that?

Just how fluid is your position on this?

What? I never sea sawed...

Do you even no about Saul alinsky, the community organizer who died in 1972 and are hero's of Obama and Hillary?

Again, if you bothered to read the links one more time

Voice one got like $350,000 bucks built up a data base and gave it to V15

That's indirectly which both the Isreal and US government's said was not illegal...

You and edide defended Obama so much that both of you are in capable of comprehending..the question... I never ever said it was illegal .. Wait you thought I wanted Obama to go to jail because of it ?

Again my post on the first page...

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

Oh, look... now the forum jester denies ever saying Obama funneled money into the Israeli election.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I suppose then someone else posting this with your account...?

In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

:dance:

The forum Court jester would be you, not comprehending how much money and time it takes to develop data bases ..amusing you want to play stupid once again ...

I get why you are so butthurt and upset snowflake, you thought I was posting Obama should go to jail for it

Admit it..hilarious

View attachment 128549

Too fucking retarded. You said money was funneled in to influence the election. How did Obama do that when he didn't know there was going to be an election? The money was sent before the election was known about.

You indeed are the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

And the retard tries to speak again, how even he admits Obama tried to meddle in Israels election..

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT

So, you were too fucking stupid to read the part where no blame was placed ion the Administration.

What? I have enough evidence to prove in the 9 the circuit court that Obama medeled in Isreals election.... Was it illegal ...no

But he did try to influence getting Bibi out of office.

I'm still wait for you to explain how Obama's meddled in an election he didn't know was going to be held.

Looks like your case has been thrown out of court due to lack of merit sanity.

when bush told Barney the Democrats were in control of Congress
LIAR!

So know in your world the Democrats didn't capture Congress in 2006?

How does that work exactly?

Your an idiot stooge ...

For many years the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of financial turmoil at a housing government-sponsoredenterprise (GSE) but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties. President Bush publicly called for GSE reform17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted. Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President’s repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems

Do you even no about Saul alinsky, the community organizer who died in 1972 and are hero's of Obama and Hillary?

That's indirectly which both the Isreal and US government's said was not illegal...

You and edide defended Obama so much that both of you are in capable of comprehending..the question... I never ever said it was illegal .. Wait you thought I wanted Obama to go to jail because of it ?

Oh, look... now the forum jester denies ever saying Obama funneled money into the Israeli election.

In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The forum Court jester would be you, not comprehending how much money and time it takes to develop data bases ..amusing you want to play stupid once again ...

I get why you are so butthurt and upset snowflake, you thought I was posting Obama should go to jail for it

Admit it..hilarious

View attachment 128549

Too fucking retarded. You said money was funneled in to influence the election. How did Obama do that when he didn't know there was going to be an election? The money was sent before the election was known about.

And the retard tries to speak again, how even he admits Obama tried to meddle in Israels election..

I admitted no such thing, ya :laugh2: rightard :laugh2:

Exactly how senile are you??

I give the black guy credit for... creating more part time jobs in history.
LIAR!
When Bush took office there were 23,423,000 PT jobs and 26,377,000 when he left, an increase of about 3 million. When Obama left there were 27,405,000 an increase of about 1 million. Bush created 3 times as many PT jobs as Obama!!!

Last edited:
) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

So, you were too fucking stupid to read the part where no blame was placed ion the Administration.

What? I have enough evidence to prove in the 9 the circuit court that Obama medeled in Isreals election.... Was it illegal ...no

I'm still wait for you to explain how Obama's meddled in an election he didn't know was going to be held.

You admitted it so many times it's now getting pathetic..

LIAR!
When Bush took office there were 23,423,000 PT jobs and 26,377,000 an increase of about 3 million. When Obama left there were 27,405,000 an increase of about 1 million. Bush created 3 times as many PT jobs as Obama!!!

Lmfao that's your talking point now ?

Who created the 30 hour work week, Obama or bush Jr?

He did by giving it to voice one who built up a data base..and they handing it off to bird and V15..

Again that was not the question ...

Admit it..hilarious

View attachment 128549

Well keep on bumbing my thread dumb ass more stars for me and showing the world your tantrum fit

*shrugs*

1bdfe9742bae19974db7e9406cd39262.jpg

So know in your world the Democrats didn't capture Congress in 2006?

How does that work exactly?

Your an idiot stooge ...

For many years the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of financial turmoil at a housing government-sponsoredenterprise (GSE) but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties. President Bush publicly called for GSE reform17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted. Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President’s repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems

LOLOL

^^^ the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: calling himself an idiot stooge.

:badgrin:

President Bush publicly called for GSE reform17 times in 2008 alone
You do know that Bush burst the housing bubble Dec 2007, so suddenly calling for reform in 2008 after blocking reform all the earlier years is like closing the barn door after the horse is gone! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
tom-mostlyfalse.png

:cuckoo:

President Bush publicly called for GSE reform17 times in 2008 alone
You do know that Gush burst the housing bubble Dec 2007, so suddenly calling for reform in 2008 after blocking reform all the earlier years is like closing the barn door after the horse is gone! :cuckoo:

Again he called for it many times...the democrats took over in 2006..

*shrugs*

I know how bad you all want to rewrite history.. But facts are facts..

Admit it..hilarious

View attachment 128549

Well keep on bumbing my thread dumb ass more stars for me and showing the world your tantrum fit

*shrugs*

View attachment 128625

LOLOLOL

You're like a 4 year old in pre-K... those stars mean a lot to you. <smh>

"Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals."
From a idjit who view liberals as a group.
Come on Trumpettes, Are you really this stupid?
They are! They just mindlessly parrot the lies their MessiahRushie tells them.

May 13, 2010
RUSH: Conservatives remember that "we, the people" are the government. ... We do not divide people by groups. We do not see groups.

December 01, 2011
RUSH: This is an election of the makers versus the takers, and what hangs in the balance really is the American way of life.
Is that the same rush who abused little boys?
Great role model

So another tantrum by you? What else is new

Again you don't think I know who you and Eddy are ?

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don’t become old news.

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

LIAR!
When Bush took office there were 23,423,000 PT jobs and 26,377,000 an increase of about 3 million. When Obama left there were 27,405,000 an increase of about 1 million. Bush created 3 times as many PT jobs as Obama!!!

More craziness. <smh>

The BLS, who tracks part time jobs, considers part time less than 35 hours per week. Like everything else you post, you have no fucking clue what you're saying.

1233796371590.gif

LIAR!
How does that change the numbers showing Bush created 3 times as many PT jobs than Bush?

Admit it..hilarious

View attachment 128549

*shrugs*

View attachment 128625

LOLOLOL

You're like a 4 year old in pre-K... those stars mean a lot to you. <smh>

Smarter than you..once again

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

So another tantrum by you? What else is new

Again you don't think I know who you and Eddy are ?

It's easy...

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:

LOL

To the insane, pointing out they're crazy is a "tantrum." :badgrin:

Forum List

Back