WEF/Democrats preparing for WW3.

The WEF types give democrats their orders.

The WEF uses democrats to implement their great reset on Americans. Soon they will tell you to support private livestock ownership bans, and you will. Just like the stove bans.

Are Democrats in NYC willing to take a Russian retaliation strike for Ukraine?
I see you're an obedient servant for your masters.

Keep up the good work.

are you ready to die for this asshole?
zelenskyyydjhdjdjjd.jpg

zelenskyytdydgjdjgdgd.jpg

Do you envision a Russian strike on America in return for a US weapons strike on Moscow?
I think that wouldn't be playing by the rules. But the rules would allow one of Russia's proxies to strike America in that instance, and that's an important issue.

Maybe if the US had invaded Cuba and Cuba launched the attack on America with Soviet weapons, sure. But the scenario you are describing isn't equivalent at all. And you would have known that if you had something better than a Soviet education.

A Maple Leaf Makes Good Mulch
I'm a bit concerned because the natural move for Russia now is to use one of their proxies, armed with Russian hypersonic missile technology, to hit an American asset.

That falls within the rules of the war because it's turnabout for America's proxy (the Ukraine) using US missiles to hit targets within Russia. And fwiw, Putin has just recently threatened that very idea of trunabout.

And so perhaps coincidentally, the Eisenhower has left the Red Sea immediately following the Houties suggesting that they've scored a couple of hits on her.

So if it's true, would America hide it, considering that it could be such a huge game changer?

Americans need to keep their ears tuned for any announcements, pro or con, and I'll keep tuned in to Ritter.

WEF are using governments they control to bring about ww3. As the WEF uses the democrats to use US weapons to attack Russian cities, it is only a matter of time before Russia strikes a city full of WEF loyalists (democrats).

If a city like NYC or LA gets hit with a Russian retaliation strike, will you care?

Will democrats get the response from Russia they deserve?

Where are the anti war liberals?

The world needs a peace deal in Ukraine to save Ukrainians from the meat grinder.

You are a low rent Russian troll.

At least try to have people not believe you're not a low rent moron

LOL

You are a low rent Russian troll.

At least try to have people not believe you're not a low rent moron

LOL
America. If WEF/Democrat shillbots aren't quoting your post with responses like this, then you're not trying hard enough. What you say isn't important.

Me :salute:

I'm a bit concerned because the natural move for Russia now is to use one of their proxies, armed with Russian hypersonic missile technology, to hit an American asset.

That falls within the rules of the war because it's turnabout for America's proxy (the Ukraine) using US missiles to hit targets within Russia. And fwiw, Putin has just recently threatened that very idea of trunabout.

And so perhaps coincidentally, the Eisenhower has left the Red Sea immediately following the Houties suggesting that they've scored a couple of hits on her.

So if it's true, would America hide it, considering that it could be such a huge game changer?

Americans need to keep their ears tuned for any announcements, pro or con, and I'll keep tuned in to Ritter.
The Bear Can Bear Whatever a Swarm of Bees Flicks at Him

Putin has Russian endurance. He'll just ride out the provocations, knowing the American Glowbullies can't let this hopeless proxy war drag on much longer.

WEF are using governments they control to bring about ww3. As the WEF uses the democrats to use US weapons to attack Russian cities, it is only a matter of time before Russia strikes a city full of WEF loyalists (democrats).

If a city like NYC or LA gets hit with a Russian retaliation strike, will you care?

Will democrats get the response from Russia they deserve?

Where are the anti war liberals?

The world needs a peace deal in Ukraine to save Ukrainians from the meat grinder.

WWIII is a small price to pay to keep democrats competitive in November.

The good Lord need to intervene

WWIII is a small price to pay to keep democrats competitive in November.

The good Lord need to intervene
Democrats are running out of Ukrainians to feed the meat grinders. They are preparing NATO troops and boosting conscription in WEF controlled countries.

The WEF is using US weapons to hit Russian cities. Soon democrats in cities like LA and NYC might get a taste of a Russian response.

Democrats are running out of Ukrainians to feed the meat grinders. They are preparing NATO troops and boosting conscription in WEF controlled countries.

The WEF is using US weapons to hit Russian cities. Soon democrats in cities like LA and NYC might get a taste of a Russian response.

Putin might take out Davos - at the right time

Forum List

Back