🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 Year Old Missing Since 2019 Recently Reported

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The biggest questions that I have right now are why and who the heck is responsible for her disappearance.

When I see shit like this, I instantly think.........OMG, that poor kid, what horrors are they feeling?

I get all weepy, then I get really fucking mad! Ready to plow a chainsaw into some fukkers skull for this!
I pray that one day in my lifetime I will see judgment brought down on the perpetrators of these filthy acts.

You also have to wonder how it was just now noticed that she was missing. You would think that a friend or family member would notice and say something about it.

I remember a story from years ago......
The parents of this little boy (I think he was around 10) tied him up on a chair and kept him locked in his room. They rarely fed him, and tied him up because they thought he was going to eat them out of house and home......they were both OBESE!

The boy had not been seen around the neighborhood for a while, and luckily a nextdoor neighbor woman got suspicious. She had asked the people about the boy when she saw them outside, and they always had some offbeat answer for her. After a few weeks, she got suspicious and called the police to make a child safety check.

Praise be to this woman..........as the medical examiners said he was close to death when the police found him. Their house was crammed full of canned foods, and their fridge was stuffed full of food, the police said.

I wish I could find this story online, but it's been several years.

Here's another story similar........

WHY are these diseased pieces of shit allowed to LIVE??!!! They need to be tied to a metal stake in a public square, so they can be stoned to death!!!

I remember a story from years ago......
The parents of this little boy (I think he was around 10) tied him up on a chair and kept him locked in his room. They rarely fed him, and tied him up because they thought he was going to eat them out of house and home......they were both OBESE!

The boy had not been seen around the neighborhood for a while, and luckily a nextdoor neighbor woman got suspicious. She had asked the people about the boy when she saw them outside, and they always had some offbeat answer for her. After a few weeks, she got suspicious and called the police to make a child safety check.

Praise be to this woman..........as the medical examiners said he was close to death when the police found him. Their house was crammed full of canned foods, and their fridge was stuffed full of food, the police said.

I wish I could find this story online, but it's been several years.

Here's another story similar........

WHY are these diseased pieces of shit allowed to LIVE??!!! They need to be tied to a metal stake in a public square, so they can be stoned to death!!!
I want to be there when they turn the child abusers loose in a locked room with angry citizens.

Forum List

Back