70 year old Trump supporter threatened with violence,home vandalized by Sanders supporters

12794352_935606623155777_8240812959602452149_n.jpg

Local Trump supporter says she’s facing harassment, vandalism

Same kind of scum that shot guns in the air in Chicago,made calls to rape white women that were Trump supporters since they were just white bitches anyways,held a communist flag up on the news etc etc....

Uh huh...

Barack Obama Supporters See Lawn Signs Stolen, Vandalized

In 08, a sign was stolen from our front lawn and our cars keyed. When we replaced the sign, the second one was stolen and 2 tires slashed on one car, one tire on the other.

The next door neighbor flew a "confederate" hate flag, always drunk on his front porch, kids filthy and trash in their yard. Just your typical RWNJ traitor and we suspect he did it. No proof though because they're sneaky and dishonest.

Remember when tee potties were pulling crap like this and even threatening murder. And, remembeing some of them booby trapping a Dem's BBQ on a patio where their children played, hoping to kill the kids.

Gutter snipes and no wonder that Trumpery is the latest incarnation.

That's funny. Obama supporters stole my signs, keyed my cars, slashed my tires, burned my house down, raped my dead grandmother, poured sugar in my gas tank, slipped me a roofie and stole both my kidneys, drank all my rum, and stole the apple pie off my window sill.

If we're making up stuff, you might as well do it right.

Those who commit crimes will be prosecuted. Which is how it's supposed to work.
I'm sure. Like the 124 ILLEGALS let loose by the federal government who committed over 130 murders were prosecuted?

What about the illegals Trumpery hires?

And the foreigners?

And the business he sends to China, Mexico and Bangladesh?

Why do you support taking jobs away from Americans?

Because you are a fascist.

10730781_1086935914732795_2531052208937972950_n.jpg

Those who commit crimes will be prosecuted. Which is how it's supposed to work.

Agreed, we need to have a civil discussion about our politics. Never should one be threatened, assaulted, or vandalized for their political position.

That goes for Sanders, Trump, Obama, Hillary or anyone else.

As a liberal, it is sad to see actions like these breaking out. Fortunately, it is good to see Trump respond. During his last debate he appeared much more reasonable than he has in the past. Perhaps he realizes that if he keeps acting like the crazed xenophobe, he's going to probably get both himself, and a lot of innocent people, killed. We can only hope that he can keep acting in an acceptable manner which would make him much less of a divisive figure.
And I hope he keeps acting crazed and pays the penalty

As a liberal, it is sad to see actions like these breaking out. Fortunately, it is good to see Trump respond. During his last debate he appeared much more reasonable than he has in the past. Perhaps he realizes that if he keeps acting like the crazed xenophobe, he's going to probably get both himself, and a lot of innocent people, killed. We can only hope that he can keep acting in an acceptable manner which would make him much less of a divisive figure.

What would the penalty be?

And the foreigners?

Let me guess, Trump is going to burn down the Reichstag, I mean Capitol Building, blame it on an out of work Dutch painter, and get Congress to pass an Enabling Bill that allows him to sweep away the last remnants of the Old Republic?

Give me a fucking break.

The penalty ?? Can I leave that to your imagination?

You said absolutely nothing. So you want him elected? :dunno:

And the foreigners?

Let me guess, Trump is going to burn down the Reichstag, I mean Capitol Building, blame it on an out of work Dutch painter, and get Congress to pass an Enabling Bill that allows him to sweep away the last remnants of the Old Republic?

Give me a fucking break.

NO I want him to go broke I want the slime embarrassed I want him to have to buy another wife ,,his 4th I wish the worst for that lying loudmouthed POC

And the foreigners?

Give me a fucking break.

NO I want him to go broke I want the slime embarrassed I want him to have to buy another wife ,,his 4th I wish the worst for that lying loudmouthed POC

So if he keeps acting "crazed" he will go broke? You are the one sounding crazed.

And the foreigners?

Give me a fucking break.

So if he keeps acting "crazed" he will go broke? You are the one sounding crazed.
you always put words in peoples mouths?

Same kind of scum that shot guns in the air in Chicago,made calls to rape white women that were Trump supporters since they were just white bitches anyways,held a communist flag up on the news etc etc....

Do we have proof they were Sanders supporters? Normally when things like this happen, it turns out to be a scam. I'll bet the local Trumpeters were looking for a little attention.

typical Nazi trick burn down a building kill some one and then blame the Jews Trump takes after his daddy a nazi KKK'er

Do we have proof they were Sanders supporters? Normally when things like this happen, it turns out to be a scam. I'll bet the local Trumpeters were looking for a little attention.
Yes of course this SEVENTY year old woman decided to do this herself or hire someone to do it. That's it! Crack detective right there.

And the foreigners?

Give me a fucking break.

You are the one that is spouting the hate. Not me, I won't vote for Trump but I won't make stuff up about him, nor do I wish ill on him or any candidate.

I find it amusing that the lefty nutters think Trump is inciting violence but when those associated with Black Lives Matter want police officers killed that inciting violence isn't happening. Don't you?

typical Nazi trick burn down a building kill some one and then blame the Jews Trump takes after his daddy a nazi KKK'er

Pretty screwy rhetoric. The insane are in full attack. If you can't beat the guy honestly, pull out the Nazi card. Nutjobs did this with Obama and Bush. Birds of a feather.

And the foreigners?

Give me a fucking break.

You are the one that is spouting the hate. Not me, I won't vote for Trump but I won't make stuff up about him, nor do I wish ill on him or any candidate.

I find it amusing that the lefty nutters think Trump is inciting violence but when those associated with Black Lives Matter want police officers killed that inciting violence isn't happening. Don't you?
I find it sad not amusing ,,,,that my children must grow up surrounded by the hate and violence as has been shown recently ,,mostly because of the hate for a black president.......a hate emanating from a republican congress whose main goal from the start was to tear down obama

And the foreigners?

Give me a fucking break.

Who you gonna vote for in the general then? Don't sound like a Hillary voter...

Forum List

Back