70 year old Trump supporter threatened with violence,home vandalized by Sanders supporters

You are the one that is spouting the hate. Not me, I won't vote for Trump but I won't make stuff up about him, nor do I wish ill on him or any candidate.

I find it amusing that the lefty nutters think Trump is inciting violence but when those associated with Black Lives Matter want police officers killed that inciting violence isn't happening. Don't you?
Who you gonna vote for in the general then? Don't sound like a Hillary voter...

If it comes down to Trump or Clinton, I'll go third party, I like Gary Johnson, we'll see what happens. I think Clinton would be a disaster, I think Trump is a better solution than Clinton, she is untrustworthy and is in the pockets of Wall St.
Ah. I voted for Johnson in 2012 but have evolved from my slight libertarian views.

Trump is way to liberal for me. I prefer Cruz, Rubio or Kasich.
Depends on what you mean by liberal. He is the most conservative on immigration....he is Pro American on trade,conservative on gun control....I dunno where people see liberal at...Reagan was liberal before becoming a politician as well so.

Trump is a liar. You will realize this too late.

NO I want him to go broke I want the slime embarrassed I want him to have to buy another wife ,,his 4th I wish the worst for that lying loudmouthed POC

So if he keeps acting "crazed" he will go broke? You are the one sounding crazed.
you always put words in peoples mouths?

You are the one that is spouting the hate. Not me, I won't vote for Trump but I won't make stuff up about him, nor do I wish ill on him or any candidate.

I find it amusing that the lefty nutters think Trump is inciting violence but when those associated with Black Lives Matter want police officers killed that inciting violence isn't happening. Don't you?
I find it sad not amusing ,,,,that my children must grow up surrounded by the hate and violence as has been shown recently ,,mostly because of the hate for a black president.......a hate emanating from a republican congress whose main goal from the start was to tear down obama

You'll like this: The hatred Herr Trumpf spews even affects today's children. He is destroying our country.

Yeah this guy can't be president of anything.

Conservatives, get your shit together and get rid of this wannabe thug.

If it comes down to Trump or Clinton, I'll go third party, I like Gary Johnson, we'll see what happens. I think Clinton would be a disaster, I think Trump is a better solution than Clinton, she is untrustworthy and is in the pockets of Wall St.
Ah. I voted for Johnson in 2012 but have evolved from my slight libertarian views.

Depends on what you mean by liberal. He is the most conservative on immigration....he is Pro American on trade,conservative on gun control....I dunno where people see liberal at...Reagan was liberal before becoming a politician as well so.

You are voting for a communist or the most influential liar in political history.You have no legs to stand on to lecture me.

So if he keeps acting "crazed" he will go broke? You are the one sounding crazed.

I find it sad not amusing ,,,,that my children must grow up surrounded by the hate and violence as has been shown recently ,,mostly because of the hate for a black president.......a hate emanating from a republican congress whose main goal from the start was to tear down obama

You'll like this: The hatred Herr Trumpf spews even affects today's children. He is destroying our country.

Shut the fuck up Jew, don't tell us what we can or can't do.

You failed to answer the question which I find interesting.

It's amusing because you people make up stuff to fit their viewpoint. As long as I can remember we have been surrounded by hate, racism, prejudice and violence. The rhetoric from the left is fueling the hate, racism, prejudice and violence.
I disliked Obama as President because he was wrong. His skin color had nothing to do with it. If Hillary gets elected you will find the Republican Party just as hostile to a white person that doesn't want to work with those across the aisle.

PAP how's your memory You saying Obama wouldn't work accross the isle is no ones fault but republicans Did he ask them for any changes they wanted to make with obama care?? Sure he did but nothing constructive from repubs except to bury the whole thing ,,,Do you remember what the repub leader had to say ?? OConnell wanted to bury obama How do you work with AH's like that??

Failed again to answer my question still. Which tells me a lot about you.

I remember Obama warmly telling Republicans to ride in the back of the bus. Was that what you are talking about? When the Republicans wanted to put in tort reform, was that included? What about health insurance selling over state lines? The GOP offered up those two ideas that I know of, can you show me those provisions in the health care bill.

Yes those were needed but I find it hard to believe that any of that would get by a majority of republicans They spoke out only after the deed was done Any help offered to Obama would be met with some sort of dire punishment by your leaders Can you not admit they had it out for him from before he entered the WH?/
republicans try to make obama seem inept but there are things he can't do by himself he can't break laws ,he needed even a miniscule amount of help from repubs and rhat wasn't coming

Skipped the question again and is noted.

Obama pitted groups against groups, police vs. blacks, Zimmerman vs. blacks, doctors vs. Americans, insurance companies vs. Americans, banks vs. Americans, hedge fund managers vs. Americans, rich vs. poor. He has consistently divided people, not unite.

I'm not sure I'd call Obama inept. He faced a Congress he couldn't get along with. His not getting bills passed was a good thing.

If Trump is elected are you saying the Democratic Party won't want to make Obama a one termer?
Of course you mean make trump a 1 termer?? Perhaps you can repeat your question you'd like me to answer ?? I seem to have lost track of it

u3_zpsttzgcpne.jpg

Kiss my Jewish ass bond you moron redneck punk

GTFO the country you white-hating leech.

It's amusing because you people make up stuff to fit their viewpoint. As long as I can remember we have been surrounded by hate, racism, prejudice and violence. The rhetoric from the left is fueling the hate, racism, prejudice and violence.
I disliked Obama as President because he was wrong. His skin color had nothing to do with it. If Hillary gets elected you will find the Republican Party just as hostile to a white person that doesn't want to work with those across the aisle.

PAP how's your memory You saying Obama wouldn't work accross the isle is no ones fault but republicans Did he ask them for any changes they wanted to make with obama care?? Sure he did but nothing constructive from repubs except to bury the whole thing ,,,Do you remember what the repub leader had to say ?? OConnell wanted to bury obama How do you work with AH's like that??

I remember Obama warmly telling Republicans to ride in the back of the bus. Was that what you are talking about? When the Republicans wanted to put in tort reform, was that included? What about health insurance selling over state lines? The GOP offered up those two ideas that I know of, can you show me those provisions in the health care bill.

Yes those were needed but I find it hard to believe that any of that would get by a majority of republicans They spoke out only after the deed was done Any help offered to Obama would be met with some sort of dire punishment by your leaders Can you not admit they had it out for him from before he entered the WH?/
republicans try to make obama seem inept but there are things he can't do by himself he can't break laws ,he needed even a miniscule amount of help from repubs and rhat wasn't coming

Obama pitted groups against groups, police vs. blacks, Zimmerman vs. blacks, doctors vs. Americans, insurance companies vs. Americans, banks vs. Americans, hedge fund managers vs. Americans, rich vs. poor. He has consistently divided people, not unite.

I'm not sure I'd call Obama inept. He faced a Congress he couldn't get along with. His not getting bills passed was a good thing.

If Trump is elected are you saying the Democratic Party won't want to make Obama a one termer?

Yeah, there were a lot of crazy, violent protestors at Obama's rallies. Scared everybody shitless with the things he said. Yup.

Here's 75,000 people GETTING ALONG IN PEACE AND HARMONY. Own it.

Obama’s Portland, Oregon rally, May 2008, Democratic nominating campaign:
The 2008 Election

Duh Donald can only masturbate to scenes like this.

2503237165_906aed318c_o.jpg

large_obamastlouis.jpg

Nothing you posted had a thing to do with my post, thanks for flaming. Asshat!

Hillary is a liar. You will never realize this, because you can't fix stupid.

u3_zpsttzgcpne.jpg

My id is zedisdead from pulp fiction and he'll strike down upon repubs with furious anger

Of course you mean make trump a 1 termer?? Perhaps you can repeat your question you'd like me to answer ?? I seem to have lost track of it

You intentionally ignored it, I asked three times, your avoiding the question is fine by me, it is more telling on you.

not all whites ,,just you moron red neck racists

You intentionally ignored it, I asked three times, your avoiding the question is fine by me, it is more telling on you.
honestly speaking I don't know or remember your question I'll be glad to try to answer it now that I'm not concentrating on other posts the stock market and dinner

Just the white 'goyim' .... :rolleyes-41:

Just the white 'goyim' .... :rolleyes-41:
Next time you're sick go to a red neck doctor ,,or a white goyim doctor Your choice

Forum List

Back