709,192 dead Americans, thank you, Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you dumb ducks start getting vaccinated. Would be a start. Then if it had been dealt with immediately it would have burned out when it ran out of hosts but the dumb fucking republican was calling it a scam allowing it to spread in every corner of the country. Meanwhile New Zealand actually dealt with it immediately.like adults. How many cases in New Zealand now?
i probably got it before you asswipe....now answer the question....

i probably got it before you asswipe....now answer the question....
Lol, when all the dumb fuck Trumpster s get their shot is when you can start to blame it on Biden, lol assuming you can go back and put the genie back in the bottle before it spread to all corners of the continent. The fuck that was in charge and called it a hoax will in always be responsible in the end.

Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.

I agree. My wife won't even fuck anymore, I can't tell if because she detests the orange-man or secretly wants angry sex with the guy. Either way it's Trump's fault, same that permanent knot on your head.

Personally she might be a lesbian, and you know how lesbians feel about Trump. Them bitch's are angry.

Lol, when all the dumb fuck Trumpster s get their shot is when you can start to blame it on Biden, lol assuming you can go back and put the genie back in the bottle before it spread to all corners of the continent. The fuck that was in charge and called it a hoax will in always be responsible in the end.
^^^^
Prepubescent rhetoric at its finest.

Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.

Allright someone else to add to the ignore list for being completely narrow minded in their mission to only hate trump and nothing else.

so what about all those minorities who havent gotten it?.....do they count or are you just another person who let trump fuck his head up?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back