709,192 dead Americans, thank you, Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, don't particularly understand your special kinda stupid but ya gotta respect your commitment to it. Lol you dumb fucking Trumpster s make people hate you like no other. I have been making a mint off my sasquatch fucking Trump up the ass T-shirt s. Realestate event crazy during the pandemic. I sold all I had made a mint. Soon there will be a million repo's I will buy for next to nothing and rent out at crazy prices. All is roses for me. Who wins out of all that shit . Those who buy and sell realestate, that is who !lol You get fucked I make a mint. Hilarious By the way what does Trump do for a living when he is not bending you over?
Does your mother know you use her iPhone to post words like this on the internet?

Lol, don't particularly understand your special kinda stupid but ya gotta respect your commitment to it. Lol you dumb fucking Trumpster s make people hate you like no other. I have been making a mint off my sasquatch fucking Trump up the ass T-shirt s. Realestate event crazy during the pandemic. I sold all I had made a mint. Soon there will be a million repo's I will buy for next to nothing and rent out at crazy prices. All is roses for me. Who wins out of all that shit . Those who buy and sell realestate, that is who !lol You get fucked I make a mint. Hilarious By the way what does Trump do for a living when he is not bending you over?
1632854288936.png

The way Trump mishandled covid is one of the main reasons he got his ass kicked out of the White House.

I will buy for next to nothing and rent out at crazy prices.
LMAO, have fun with that moron. Your democrat governor will tell you to pound sand when you try to collect rent from your democrat/BLM/Antifa ilk and due to democrat imposed "eviction moratoriums" those low-life scum, like you, won't get out of the precious property that you will still be paying mortgages on. HaHaHaHa!

Lol, all ready took it and am just fine. Just like millions of others that aren't afraid of a little shot. I get it you are afraid. Lol. Go to a pediatrician they will give you a lolly pop to make you feel better. Lot of pediatrician s are hot women may even be able to get a boner while you are at it. A women might even touch you! Now that would be new for ya. Try it you might like it

Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.

Fauci and his minion Peter Daszak, with that help of China, bio-engineered this virus.

All these deaths, or at least the ones of the folks that weren't due to die prematurely anyway of a dangerous flu, lay at the feet of the Shadow government, the deep state, and China.

Lol, all ready took it and am just fine. Just like millions of others that aren't afraid of a little shot. I get it you are afraid. Lol. Go to a pediatrician they will give you a lolly pop to make you feel better. Lot of pediatrician s are hot women may even be able to get a boner while you are at it. A women might even touch you! Now that would be new for ya. Try it you might like it
May be they are afraid of blood clot, paralyses, or heart failure. The vax causes all of those things.

I am a married man, and touched, just not as often as I'd like to be. Pretty lame of you. You never disappoint.

Explain to mewhy there are more deaths nowunder Biden with all the vaccine mandates and over 100,000,000 vaccinatedpeople then there were a year a when there was no vaccine. It seems the vaccine does not work

. . . or it might even be making things worse.

May be they are afraid of blood clot, paralyses, or heart failure. The vax causes all of those things.

I am a married man, and touched, just not as often as I'd like to be. Pretty lame of you. You never disappoint.
Lol, you are afraid and I am the lame one? Hilarious Yep I was married 26 years. Got touched as much as I wanted just could stand to hear her talk. Real Debbie Downer. Now I get touched by a 28 year old divorce attorney. She does her thing I fish, hunt and buy houses. Pretty good arrangement.

^^^^
A fine example of what the left considers an adult conversation.

I would love for someone to post a poll. . .

Do you believe the boosters in the elderly and high risk will;

A) bring down the number of cases and deaths
B) do nothing to the number of cases and deaths
C) destroy folks immune systems and cause a host of other problems

D) increase share prices for Big Pharma :auiqs.jpg:

Lol, you are afraid and I am the lame one? Hilarious Yep I was married 26 years. Got touched as much as I wanted just could stand to hear her talk. Real Debbie Downer. Now I get touched by a 28 year old divorce attorney. She does her thing I fish, hunt and buy houses. Pretty good arrangement.
Lol, ok. You are just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back