709,192 dead Americans, thank you, Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.

This thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories. Why don't you get your ass out on the streets, your pockets full of syringes, and chase us unvaccinated people down? Yours is a new religion, a cult, whose leading tenet is bend over and take it up the ass like we did or else you're a subhuman. Your kind are the very lowest of the low; the very dregs of the dregs of modern mankind. A day is coming when your kind will beg crawling on hands and knees to be as we are: unvaccinated. In those moments we will feel nothing resembling pity for you as you moan and wail seeking our mercy.

Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid. That high number is primarily due to the lies told by then President Trump. Almost 44 million Americans have had Covid, and that equals a 1.6% death rate, in spite of modern medical knowledge. At present, most of those dying are people that either cannot take the vaccine, or will not take the vaccine. I have no sympathy for the latter group as they are primary in causing the deaths in the former group. It is sadly humorous to see the Trumpanzees lying themselves into graves. But a plus for the nation.
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. First the 700K number is bullshit according to the CDC, only 6% of those are actual covid deaths. Second, there were only 400K-by your reckoning, when Trump left office after dealing with covid for 1-1/4 years. China Joe's numbers reflect 309K in just 9 mo. Third, current covid deaths can be just as easily be attributed to "vaccinated spread" as the vaccinated contract and spread the virus at the same rate as the unvaccinated. But you keep running your ignorant mouth, that's what you're good at.

Since President Biden has made it possible for every American that can and wants to get vaccinated, none of the deaths belong to Biden.
Let me pump your ass full of swamp water and call it a vaccine--it will be just as effective as that crap you pumped into your arm. The vaccine has been a TOTAL failure. It doesn't stop you from contracting or spreading the virus (CDC). Have you signed up for your supply of "once and hour" booster pills to last you for the rest of your miserable life? Just, STFU, you're a moron.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Those numbers are not accurate. No numbers concerning Covid are accurate.

when do the deaths start belonging to biden?....
When you dumb ducks start getting vaccinated. Would be a start. Then if it had been dealt with immediately it would have burned out when it ran out of hosts but the dumb fucking republican was calling it a scam allowing it to spread in every corner of the country. Meanwhile New Zealand actually dealt with it immediately.like adults. How many cases in New Zealand now?

When you dumb ducks start getting vaccinated. Would be a start. Then if it had been dealt with immediately it would have burned out when it ran out of hosts but the dumb fucking republican was calling it a scam allowing it to spread in every corner of the country. Meanwhile New Zealand actually dealt with it immediately.like adults. How many cases in New Zealand now?
How many armed citizens? Bowing to globalists is nothing to be proud of.

Troll thread if ever there was one.

Double fake thread title but that’s how it rolls unless a specifically conservative title which always has to be “sourced” or else removed.

According to Fauci, Wen, CDC/WHO, the vaccine is responsible for the mutation of the delta variant. Also, your ignorant vaccinated ass contracts and spreads the virus as easily as the unvaccinated. Even the stupidest of your ilk knows that the vaccine has been a total failure and is ineffective, why don't you catch up with the rest of the lemmings.

Only two people have died from Covid.

Pass it on.

How many armed citizens? Bowing to globalists is nothing to be proud of.
Lol, ok shortbus. Hilarious Fuck the economy and kill grandma because your bitch ass does not want to wear a mask or shelter for a month. It's here to stay now though because of dumb ducks just like yourself. Hilarious. Oh well I never get sick so it will just make it so I don't have to listen to as many idiots. Lol You can take comfort in the fact you made Soros one rich mofo with your stupidity. He profited big time on your stupidity.

Lol, ok shortbus. Hilarious Fuck the economy and kill grandma because your bitch ass does not want to wear a mask or shelter for a month. It's here to stay now though because of dumb ducks just like yourself. Hilarious. Oh well I never get sick so it will just make it so I don't have to listen to as many idiots. Lol You can take comfort in the fact you made Soros one rich mofo with your stupidity. He profited big time on your stupidity.
Yada, yada. Try saying something that has not been said, hack.

Over 700,000 Americans have died from the Covid.
Biden has allowed enough illegals and Fentanyl across our southern border to kill 1 billion Americans. More kids died today from the illegal's Fentanyl laced fake prescription pills. An estimate 9+ million fake pills have crossed the border on Biden's watch. This is going to make Covid deaths look like the common cold.

Yada yada. Try saying something that has not been said, hack.
Lol, don't particularly understand your special kinda stupid but ya gotta respect your commitment to it. Lol you dumb fucking Trumpster s make people hate you like no other. I have been making a mint off my sasquatch fucking Trump up the ass T-shirt s. Realestate event crazy during the pandemic. I sold all I had made a mint. Soon there will be a million repo's I will buy for next to nothing and rent out at crazy prices. All is roses for me. Who wins out of all that shit . Those who buy and sell realestate, that is who !lol You get fucked I make a mint. Hilarious By the way what does Trump do for a living when he is not bending you over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back