71% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.

Did your boyfriend have to give you that pathetic response?
Don't have a boyfriend, jerkoff so your attacks on another segment of society just shows what an ignorant fucktwit looks like. Soon you'll move on to another group to target spoonfed to you by right wing hacks that you follow.

I have a cousin just like you who's daughter turned out to be gay. And someday you'll shut your ignorant trap just like he did.

Pathetic. Add woman hater to your homosexuality and obsession with Trump’s ass. Cheering men injuring women. Typical for disgusting pukes like you.
Answer the question, jerkoff. Was she forced into that ring, fucktwit?

Answer the question, jerkoff. Was she forced into that ring, fucktwit?
Defend your approval of men beating up women asshole. Did she know she was fighting a mentally ill man? We know you like seeing women seriously hurt because they’re stronger than you.

Don't have a boyfriend, jerkoff so your attacks on another segment of society just shows what an ignorant fucktwit looks like. Soon you'll move on to another group to target spoonfed to you by right wing hacks that you follow.

I have a cousin just like you who's daughter turned out to be gay. And someday you'll shut your ignorant trap just like he did.
Sure homo. All hetero guys always obsess over another guy’s ass. By the way moron, I’m attacking YOU. Yes you do look like an ignorant fuckwit. You are not a segment of society. And to totally destroy your ignorant rant, my children are all straight. So it seems the ignorant trap around here belongs to you. As usual.

Pathetic. Add woman hater to your homosexuality and obsession with Trump’s ass. Cheering men injuring women. Typical for disgusting pukes like you.
Btw, are you in love with Trump? It's very chivalrous for you to defend his honor.
Are you in love with Trump? It's very chivalrous of you to defend his honor.:abgg2q.jpg:

Sure homo. All hetero guys always obsess over another guy’s ass. By the way moron, I’m attacking YOU. Yes you do look like an ignorant fuckwit. You are not a segment of society. And to totally destroy your ignorant rant, my children are all straight. So it seems the ignorant trap around here belongs to you. As usual.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's what they all say. Does Trump's ass taste better since Pence testified?

Who forced her into that ring?

Btw, are you in love with Trump? It's very chivalrous for you to defend his honor.

Are you in love with Trump? It's very chivalrous of you to defend his honor.:abgg2q.jpg:
Where does Trump factor into anything in that post moron? YOU are the one who keeps mentioning his ass, not me. The left’s war on women continues. Seek professional help.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's what they all say. Does Trump's ass taste better since Pence testified?

Who forced her into that ring?
More obsession with Trump’s ass and avoidance of the topic. Sorry homo, my kids are all straight. You really want to hit a woman don’t you? Pathetic coward you are. You’re a proud warrior in the war against real women aren’t you?

You mean like your hate group attacking that woman & defending Trump in his rape trial? Now you know it's burning your ass, isn't it?
Too much of a pussy to answer the question, huh?

Try a post without obsessing over Trump, who has nothing to do with the topic, Troll.

Tell all of us if you think women should just quit sports so men can play women's sports.
That's a yes or no.

Too much of a pussy to answer the question, huh?

Try a post without obsessing over Trump, who has nothing to do with the topic, Troll.

Tell all of us if you think women should just quit sports so men can play women's sports.
That's a yes or no.
Nope & I never said they should. If I did prove it.

More obsession with Trump’s ass and avoidance of the topic. Sorry homo, my kids are all straight. You really want to hit a woman don’t you? Pathetic coward you are. You’re a proud warrior in the war against real women aren’t you?
Who forced her into that ring, homo?

I don't run that sport, troll. Find something else to obsess over & another group to hate on. But you & your ilk are running out of targets.

Who's next?
I backed you into a corner in a hurry.

No options other than to quit, right? That's what you are advocating.

Defend your approval of men beating up women asshole. Did she know she was fighting a mentally ill man? We know you like seeing women seriously hurt because they’re stronger than you.
I figure you for about 5'2' with a shortstuff complex. You wear shoe lifts, right?

Forum List

Back