72000 family separations occurred under Obama administration . Are they getting $450K per family too?

No, because it is totally different. They weren't separated with no due process when first arriving, and with no good system to reunite the or to know where any of them went. We are still trying to reunite the families separated under the Trump policy. Well that was easy.

The $450K was a Fox News lie.

I don't. I celebrate karma. You guys have taken land, raped and murdered BIPOC people for far too long.
You brought this upon yourselves.
If you wanna dance you gotta pay the band.
Time to pay up.

What a stupid fucking thing to say... again.. your idiot ignorance on full display. Legal immigration makes it better for the immigrants themselves. You completely miss this point. Should I even bother to go down the list of reasons to why this is true? Preventing them from over running the border.. actually.. saves more of their lives and puts their vulnerable at less risk of exploitation, abuse and death..

America is perfectly capable of defending her borders, but there is a self destructive political party currently in power who has infected the mental health of the nation for at least the last 40 years.. thats not Karma... thats just shame for politicians who follow political ambition over the health of a nation.

Legal immigration makes it better for the immigrants themselves.
Why are they met with a wall/guns instead of immigration workers ready to give them a path to citizenship.
The truth of it is you don't want done to you what you did to Natives and Mexicans.

The $450K was a Fox News lie.
Joe Brandon JUST TODAY stated that he has no idea how much it is going to be, and neither do you. Given the idiocy of the Brandon administration it will probably be a million dollars.

Forum List

Back