74 Year Old Man Attacked by Cowardly Leftist: No Liberal Media Coverage, No Comments from Dem’s

This a a disgrace. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post. No attention given to this attack. Not a single leader in the Democratic Party has come forward to denounce this attack. Let’s flip it: what if it was a 74 year old black man attacked by a right wing mob? Liberals would go ape shit! Democrats in Congress would call out the Civil Rights Division of Justice Department.
Driver, 74, says he meant no harm, just wanted to get away from 'angry mob'

I WANT ONE LIBERAL ON THIS BOARD TO STEP FORWARD AND JUSTIFY THIS ATTACK!
Please, please, please don’t call them liberals. They are anything but.
And Tammy Tainted the leftard will probably step up. He particularly approves of elderly men and of women being physically assaulted.

I watched the video and I didn't see them attacking the driver while he was outside the car. I did watch the gestures, and the protesters did seem to want him to drive in the other direction based on their hand gestures. Then they hit his car when he didn't.

Now I don't claim to know what happened and I wasn't there, but it's easy to take a short film out of context.
He’s an elderly man. They should leave him the hell alone. Freaking cowards.

lester holt
This a a disgrace. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post. No attention given to this attack. Not a single leader in the Democratic Party has come forward to denounce this attack. Let’s flip it: what if it was a 74 year old black man attacked by a right wing mob? Liberals would go ape shit! Democrats in Congress would call out the Civil Rights Division of Justice Department.

They do that when it suits them. I have known a little old white lady that used to give lemonade to passerby's at the local bus stop and SHE was murdered by blacks. Another white man terrorized and his dog beaten to death by black kids living next door in section 8 housing. Well of course, the liberal media never mentions all the atrocities blacks commit. Yeah white violence and hate is always the next segway. Black violence and bigotry, swept under the rug. Accept, well, we know better.

THE BIKER

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life."

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page.

So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?" The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I voted for Trump". The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

** U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH.

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

The left is exposing their brutally violent nature for all to see.

and by LEFT you mean ALL LIBERALS....right?

The Democratic Party has repeatedly voiced and exhibited support for these groups. Who do you think ordered the police to just monitor the situation instead of clearing the streets of these assholes?

I know who directs the police, their management and written policies. Usually a Captain and several LT's in the briefings, and Sgt's who organize the tactics on scene within the strategy developed by upper management.

Local elected lefties tell the cops to let the scum have their way.

No man who choose to become a cop, would WANT to stand there like pussies, while moronic assholes, break the law and endanger the public, like that.

THE BIKER

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life."

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page.

So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?" The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I voted for Trump". The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

** U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH.

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

you made up a story to vilify liberals...

you GLORIFIED the BIKER (why biker? why not KKK or NEO-NAZI?) who turns out to be a MARINE and then demonize YOUR ENEMIES by making THEM behave in an atrocious manner....

all
made
up....

my turn....

A guy see a little girl about to be eaten by a lion
behind iron bars!

so the guy BENDS THE BARS and PUNCHES the lion in the nose and then picks him up and tosses him up into the sky...up...up...way up.....all the way to the moon! (Where he met and ate a cow)...

saving the little girl....

whose parents were exceedingly pleased.....

fox news showed up to get the story
and when they found out that the guy was a gay liberal democrat they refused to post the story and instead printed some crap about hillary selling babies out of pizza ovens, no anchovies.

that was easy!

The last news of the elderly man is that the mayor ordered his arrest and asked victim protesters to come forward. The man's defense is that he was only trying to escape. Which is not a good defense.

I won't defend the behavior of anyone, the protesters or the so called victim. Only a fool would flip off an emotion driven crowd, and only a fool will who will read the link you provided believe he was physically attacked.

There is no report he was injured and/or taken to a hospital, and no indication every protester "attacked" him by pounding his car with hands, since nothing suggests he was taken out of the car and beaten.

Sometimes people put themselves in harms way, we have police to protect those fools, and there is no mention that LE was on scene and keeping the peace.

One other thing the reader needs to keep in mind, the link was to Fox News, which is notorious in using hyperbole and convincing the biddable to become outraged.

Just need to start running them over, it's against the law to block traffic. A couple of those idiot put in the hospital or killed would stop this shit.

Wow, killing people for exercising a first amendment right is clearly un-American and clearly criminally and morally evil.

The first amendment doesn’t allow anyone to block traffic and attack cars.

If anyone ever hit my car like those communist fags did, I would had shot them in the kneecaps.

Forum List

Back