75% of Republicans view the media unfavorably (biased) while only 22% of Democrats do

Yeah facts like Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election and the vax is safe and effective plus you’ll never get C19, and Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation, and ivermectin is horse dewormer, and C19 came from a wet market, and Putin is dying, and Obama is scandal free, and Joe isn’t corrupt and demented.

Gator is so far gone to the Cult
That there is no bringing him back to reality.

Thread summary:

Even with their pet conservative MSM shilling for them hard, Trump cult fascists couldn't get any normal people to believe their really dumb lies, so they lost yugely in 2022.

That's why they're here in tears. If no one is believing conservative lies as pushed by the MSM, then conservatives know there's no hope left for them.

If you hear anyone say the media is liberal, smile and step back slowly before you get drooled on. Then walk away and twirl a finger around your ear.

By the way, it sucks to be you, Trump cult losers. Did I mention what sorry delusional losers you all are? While I know that's obvious, it bears repeating, given the magnitude of your delusion and loserdom.

Let me interpret your points
--anti America (code for pro-white nationalist)
--anti traditional religion (code for pro religious state)
--anti traditional family (code for pro homophobic)
--anti traditional values and celebrations (code for all three above)
--anti expressions of patriotism (code for pro hate speech)
--anti free speech for all but those on the left (code for pro hate speech
--anti law and order for all but those on the right (code for lock up black people not white)
--pro sexualization of children (code for pro-homophobic)
--pro blame current society for all the problems throughout our history (code for pro-inequity)
--pro abortion (code for anti-choice, anti-freedom, pro religious state)
--pro open borders (code for anti-brown people)
--pro big government and government controlling more and more resources (pro-deficit, pro-rich tax breaks, pro-punish the poor)
--pro Democrat (code for all the above)
--pro AGW (code for science denying)
--pro NWO (code for isolationism)
This is just a giant list of “You don’t agree with me so you’re bad!” temper tantrums.

How spoiled are leftists? Seriously lol

Nonsense polling. “The media” isn’t a hive mind.

Not at all

FjE_3YTVEAElEFQ.jpg

52% of Independents view the media unfavorably

84% view the media as important for democracy.. so the above figures don't bode well for same

8% (only 8%???) say the media is trying to ruin this country.

Well... I suppose it could be argued they are not actively and consciously TRYING to ruin it but the far left media like MSNBC and etc... are doing so intentionally or not
No. It is intentional. PMSNBC is not NEWS.

84% view the media as important for democracy.. so the above figures don't bode well for same

Well... I suppose it could be argued they are not actively and consciously TRYING to ruin it but the far left media like MSNBC and etc... are doing so intentionally or not
My views :
All media organisations are biased. And journalists can be propagandists. So trust the media or not? It's all up to you.

Yeah, Someone may say " CNN or Fox is a lot better than RT or Globaltimes." But believe them or not? It's all up to me. lol. :)

Facts :
5 Studies Find Wikipedia Bias

Five studies, including two from Harvard researchers, have found a left-wing bias at Wikipedia:

1) A Harvard study found Wikipedia articles are more left-wing than Encyclopedia Britannica.

2) Another paper from the same Harvard researchers found left-wing editors are more active and partisan on the site.

3) A 2018 analysis found top-cited news outlets on Wikipedia are mainly left-wing.

4) Another analysis using AllSides Media Bias Ratings™ found that pages on American politicians cite mostly left-wing news outlets.

5) American academics found conservative editors are 6 times more likely to be sanctioned in Wikipedia policy enforcement.

source:
1) Is Wikipedia Biased? | AllSides – Is Wikipedia Biased?
2) Wikipedia co-founder says site is now 'propaganda' for left-leaning 'establishment' – Wikipedia co-founder says site is now ‘propaganda’ for left-leaning ‘establishment’

The thing is WHY people view the media as dishonest. I'm betting there are many reasons, some are because there are issues with the media, others because... well... because they've been told to think this way.

I think those 22% of Dims are dishonest

Either that or they really do buy the KoolAid (aimed at killing objectivity in them)

Ah, what a post. You get insults, I mean, you're coming onto the internet to insult people, and you're calling them "Dims".....

And then you say they're all dishonest, and completely ignoring that Republicans could also be dishonest.
When you get such posts, you know that there's no reality going on here.

My views :
All media organisations are biased. And journalists can be propagandists. So trust the media or not? It's all up to you.

Yeah, Someone may say " CNN or Fox is a lot better than RT or Globaltimes." But believe them or not? It's all up to me. lol. :)

Facts :
5 Studies Find Wikipedia Bias

Five studies, including two from Harvard researchers, have found a left-wing bias at Wikipedia:

1) A Harvard study found Wikipedia articles are more left-wing than Encyclopedia Britannica.

2) Another paper from the same Harvard researchers found left-wing editors are more active and partisan on the site.

3) A 2018 analysis found top-cited news outlets on Wikipedia are mainly left-wing.

4) Another analysis using AllSides Media Bias Ratings™ found that pages on American politicians cite mostly left-wing news outlets.

5) American academics found conservative editors are 6 times more likely to be sanctioned in Wikipedia policy enforcement.

source:
1) Is Wikipedia Biased? | AllSides – Is Wikipedia Biased?
2) Wikipedia co-founder says site is now 'propaganda' for left-leaning 'establishment' – Wikipedia co-founder says site is now ‘propaganda’ for left-leaning ‘establishStupid.
Wikipedia is not a source
At all

75% of republicans have resorted to watching Russian state news media instead. This aligns more with their values.

Forum List

Back