75% of Republicans view the media unfavorably (biased) while only 22% of Democrats do

Nonsense editorial. It fails to acknowledge that the media extends far beyond journalism and that the right wing makes almost no effort to engage in journalism.
that last thing is a damn LIE

and how would u know what the "right wing " media does when you probably never watch?

PLEASE

I wouldn’t go that far, but they certainly are mostly dishonest just like the rest of the MSM.

Americans need to realize the MSM is controlled by the government and government is controlled by big corporations and the ultra wealthy.
Another little nugget of unhinged nonsense.

Thanks.

that last thing is a damn LIE

and how would u know what the "right wing " media does when you probably never watch?

PLEASE
I watch a lot of right wing media.

They bitch about journalists but make almost no attempt to live up to the standards they hold others to.

Nonsense editorial. It fails to acknowledge that the media extends far beyond journalism and that the right wing makes almost no effort to engage in journalism.
"Journalism is the act of writing about news related subjects for all mediums, print and non-print. It is also the complicated process of taking information and sifting through it, editing information, and giving it context."

In other words, 'news' can be made to say anything the media wants it to say.

"Journalism is the act of writing about news related subjects for all mediums, print and non-print. It is also the complicated process of taking information and sifting through it, editing information, and giving it context."

In other words, 'news' can be made to say anything the media wants it to say.
Journalism has been edged out by “commentary”.

Journalism is hard, takes money and effort.

Commentary is the opposite. Any moron can do it.

So now the media is largely commentary and very little journalism. It sucks.

“The media” isn’t a hive mind.
Yes they are, JournoList - a private Google group forum where 400 left leaning journalists and puke left wingers conspired to RIG the news coverage against the right. Do not underestimate how low the left will sink.

The MSM can easily be tested for useful content. Do they publish or broadcast what they want people to know, or what people need to know?

People don't know how to care for their teeth, but they know all about the war in Ukraine.

I sometimes ponder if the leftist dems, their MSM lackeys, and the leftist elites even care if Sane America despises them.....I think not so maybe it's time Sane America puts the skeer on 'em and keeps 'em skeered. ;)
write to your R congresspersons

I think all us Rs should. I hear they pay more attn to written (typed, preferably) letters thn to emails..

I watch a lot of right wing media.

They bitch about journalists but make almost no attempt to live up to the standards they hold others to.
LIE Number 2 for just today

whatever.. that's what libs do... Liars gonna lie

Yes they are, JournoList - a private Google group forum where 400 left leaning journalists and puke left wingers conspired to RIG the news coverage against the right. Do not underestimate how low the left will sink.
You think the media is composed of 400 people?

That makes you a moron.

great message for low info voters

who frankly should not be voting but what can we do? I mean, if people really knew what is going on, they would never vote D again, ever (unless the Ds miraculously cleaned up their damn party... which is not likely to happen).

Forum List

Back