79 year old beaten to death during robbery...good news...no guns were involved...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....the good news is the man was not shot to death....he was just beaten to death by these three, young, aggressively violent criminals.........

I know...I know....you are all relieved that he was not shot.....he was only beaten to death.......good news all the way around...right? Well...except for that getting beaten to death part...that is kind of a downer...but then again...he wasn't shot....right?

79-year-old man dies after beating at Aurora club

A 79-year-old man died after he was beaten during a robbery early Sunday at a club in west suburban Aurora.

About 5:30 a.m., three masked men broke into the Latin American Club in the 1300 block of Dearborn Avenue and demanded money from two men who were cleaning the building, according to a statement from Aurora police.

The suspects attacked the men simultaneously and beat them until they were unconscious, police said.

Soooooo....this is what a robbery looks like with no guns.....

Hmmmm...I wonder what would have happened if one of the victims had had a gun.....

Last edited:
See.....guns level the fight....a 79 year old man, or even two...as in this story....are no match for 3 young, violent sociopaths.....not physically, and not in the level of aggression. A gun in the hands of the old, the weak, the handicapped....can save the lives of those people........and to deny them that right to defend themselves is wrong...and vile.

Oh.....they did have a machete like knife...you can get them at Walmart for $9.99............no background check, waiting period, licensing or registering the machete is necessary...they are good to go as soon as you leave the store......

One of the victims, identified as 79-year-old Felipe Garcia of Plano, was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove where he died at 10:30 p.m. Sunday, according to police.

The other victim, a 55-year-old man, is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries at an Aurora hospital.

The robbers got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and liquor, police said.

Two of the suspects wore masks and the third had his face covered from his nose down, police said. All wore hooded sweatshirts—one black, one blue and one gray. One was armed with a large, machete-type knife.

One of them was only 55...still beaten to a pulp though....

Yes....the good news is the man was not shot to death....he was just beaten to death by these three, young, aggressively violent criminals.........

I know...I know....you are all relieved that he was not shot.....he was only beaten to death.......good news all the way around...right? Well...except for that getting beaten to death part...that is kind of a downer...but then again...he wasn't shot....right?

A 79-year-old man died after he was beaten during a robbery early Sunday at a club in west suburban Aurora.

About 5:30 a.m., three masked men broke into the Latin American Club in the 1300 block of Dearborn Avenue and demanded money from two men who were cleaning the building, according to a statement from Aurora police.

The suspects attacked the men simultaneously and beat them until they were unconscious, police said.

Hmmmm...I wonder what would have happened if one of the victims had had a gun.....
So he wasnt shot and killed? If he had a gun they would have probably taken it and shot him with it.

So he wasnt shot and killed? If he had a gun they would have probably taken it and shot him with it.

Nope.......I have read too many stories of senior citizens sending assholes like that running scared because the seniors drew weapons and drove them off...

The myth of the easily disarmed gun owner is exactly that..a myth.

Nope.......I have read too many stories of senior citizens sending assholes like that running scared because the seniors drew weapons and drove them off...

Actually its not a myth. I've witnessed it up close and personal. If you dont have the heart to pull the trigger there is a great chance they will take it from you and shoot your ass off. The other problem is you may fuck up royally and shoot an innocent victim like this dumb ass did and he wasnt even old.

‘Good guy with a gun’ tries to stop carjacking, shoots victim in the head instead and bails

There is no Sophistry to gross for a rabid partisan.

Hey if the old guy had a gun he might have shot himself!! or shot random people , or.......

There is no Sophistry to gross for a rabid partisan.
I'm betting the guy is glad he lived instead of being shot with his own gun.

Two old men, three young men. Crime in America. The guns would have changed nothing at all and, they had every right to have them now didn't they?

Actually its not a myth. I've witnessed it up close and personal. If you dont have the heart to pull the trigger there is a great chance they will take it from you and shoot your ass off. The other problem is you may fuck up royally and shoot an innocent victim like this dumb ass did and he wasnt even old.

Its true, chances are at his age he probably wouldn't have been decisive or quick enough, but looking at the aftermath one can only wish.

‘Good guy with a gun’ tries to stop carjacking, shoots victim in the head instead and bails

If only he'd had grenades. Grenades would have killed those assholes.
Flamethrowers, that would have solved it.
Ghostbusters1_3046771b.jpg

Or, Ghostbusters.

Its true, chances are at his age he probably wouldn't have been decisive or quick enough, but looking at the aftermath one can only wish.

All kind of wild stuff can happen. My friends mom forgot to take the safety off her shotgun when someone broke into her house mid day. Luckily they meth fiends started running and missed her aborted attempt to shoot them.

They'd still be here obviously.

The POS that murdered that elderly man, I hope they're executed. Sub-human's such as they do not deserve anything less than execution, decent American taxpayers shouldn't have to pay to keep such creatures in prison for the rest of their natural.

Absolutely! Anyone smart enough to carry is smart enough to be at the ready to take care of business. I'd much rather be smart enough to take care of business than dumb enough to wind up dead especially by the hands of a scumbag.

Two old men, three young men. Crime in America. The guns would have changed nothing at all and, they had every right to have them now didn't they?

Depends on wether they applied or not…..a good example as to why you should carry a gun……a wake up call...

Forum List

Back