8-10 million of Mexico’s people have scored big with Biden as POTUS…Can 10 million Americans report a net gain directly related to Biden policy?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Nobody would argue…Biden has done a bang-up job for Mexico‘s people while Americans have suffered all across the board. Could anyone imagine this happening just a few decades ago without civil war ensuing? Why have we become so ‘understanding’? Why have we become so submissive to government? What would our fathers and grandfathers have done?

Americans have "voters remorse" for electing Biden, we'll see in November if they learned anything.

Nobody would argue…Biden has done a bang-up job for Mexico‘s people while Americans have suffered all across the board. Could anyone imagine this happening just a few decades ago without civil war ensuing? Why have we become so ‘understanding’? Why have we become so submissive to government? What would our fathers and grandfathers have done?
Well...not so fast. Not to mention that you are playing with the numbers..but a large proportion of illegals are not from Mexico at all. This link has all the facts..so I can be sure that you'll not read it...LOL! But the Right counts the same subject 2 or three times...to get their inflated number. It surprises me..because the real numbers are certainly bad enough to support their positions..but I guess one requires much hyperbole when politicking~

BTW..not sure where all this suffering by US citizens is taking place...but me and mine are doing quite well..as is just about everyone here in my lil town.

The figures used by Haley, DeSantis and Cotton — 8 million or 10 million — are totals of all migrant encounters at the border plus gotaways, and, in Cotton’s case, encounters at the northern border, coastal borders and airports. Cotton’s press secretary, Patrick McCann, told us that those figures showed the senator was correct to say that number “crossed into the country.” But these claims ignore that DHS statistics show 2.8 million of the encounters at the southern border alone resulted in a removal or expulsion directly from CBP custody, and all of the rest of the migrants encountered are not simply released.
Most of those removals – nearly 2.5 million — were immediate expulsions under Title 4

Total DHS repatriations through October amounted to 3.7 million, a figure that includes the 2.8 million removals directly from CBP, as well as removals by ICE. CBP operates at the border – at ports of entry and between them — while ICE “is responsible for interior enforcement and for detention and removal operations,” DHS explains.

“The majority of all individuals encountered at the southwest border over the past three years have been removed, returned, or expelled,” a DHS official told us. The total DHS repatriations of 3.7 million would support that. The figure is 57% of the 6.5 million total encounters. The one caveat is that the total repatriations could include some migrants who were apprehended crossing the border some time ago and later were arrested and removed by ICE.

The drug Cartels have been making an average of $30 million dollars PER DAY since Biden took over. The Cartels love them some Joe Biden!
Too stupid. As if drug abuse and importation started under Biden! As if drug dealing and smuggling depend on illegal immigration to flourish~

Want to stop the cartels? Easy, stop using drugs, and tell your friends. But, that ain't going to happen, now is it?

Do show me the link that shows an increase in cartel profits since Biden took office? Since i doubt that the cartels publish annual reports..most figures are just guesses..most tailored to their audiences~

Nobody would argue…
Except the normal people, those who don't serve the Lord of Lies.

Your making crazy stuff up only makes you look bad. And butthurt. So very, very butthurt.

Why have we become so submissive to government?
I see you include yourself in that "we", but don't include anyone else. We are not like you.

What would our fathers and grandfathers have done?
Smacked you around for serving fascists and for being such a snowflake, I'm guessing.

Well...not so fast. Not to mention that you are playing with the numbers..but a large proportion of illegals are not from Mexico at all. This link has all the facts..so I can be sure that you'll not read it...LOL! But the Right counts the same subject 2 or three times...to get their inflated number. It surprises me..because the real numbers are certainly bad enough to support their positions..but I guess one requires much hyperbole when politicking~

BTW..not sure where all this suffering by US citizens is taking place...but me and mine are doing quite well..as is just about everyone here in my lil town.

The figures used by Haley, DeSantis and Cotton — 8 million or 10 million — are totals of all migrant encounters at the border plus gotaways, and, in Cotton’s case, encounters at the northern border, coastal borders and airports. Cotton’s press secretary, Patrick McCann, told us that those figures showed the senator was correct to say that number “crossed into the country.” But these claims ignore that DHS statistics show 2.8 million of the encounters at the southern border alone resulted in a removal or expulsion directly from CBP custody, and all of the rest of the migrants encountered are not simply released.
Most of those removals – nearly 2.5 million — were immediate expulsions under Title 4

Total DHS repatriations through October amounted to 3.7 million, a figure that includes the 2.8 million removals directly from CBP, as well as removals by ICE. CBP operates at the border – at ports of entry and between them — while ICE “is responsible for interior enforcement and for detention and removal operations,” DHS explains.

“The majority of all individuals encountered at the southwest border over the past three years have been removed, returned, or expelled,” a DHS official told us. The total DHS repatriations of 3.7 million would support that. The figure is 57% of the 6.5 million total encounters. The one caveat is that the total repatriations could include some migrants who were apprehended crossing the border some time ago and later were arrested and removed by ICE.

Except the normal people, those who don't serve the Lord of Lies.

Your making crazy stuff up only makes you look bad. And butthurt. So very, very butthurt.

I see you include yourself in that "we", but don't include anyone else. We are not like you.

Smacked you around for serving fascists and for being such a snowflake, I'm guessing.
Aren’t you the same purple hairs who told us we ONLY had 11 million illegals for 30 years?

My father would just let it happen.

Then my grandfather would get out the belt.
Same…my old man was a bit of a hippy…didn’t take much too serious. My grandfather was a World War 2 Vet with seven Purple Hearts. He would whoop my dad ass for what his generation fostered.

Not that many are from Mexico, we've got people coming in from all over the world. Chinese are close to the largest population illegally crossing the southern border. And Russians, and folks from the middle east. All coming in without being vetted. People from more than 150 countries, xiden has opened the border to the whole fucking world. But your right, the Mexican cartels are making more than 14 billion a year on human trafficking. That's more than they make on trafficking drugs. Of course they're still doing that too.

Forum List

Back