8 dead, including gunman, at multiple homes in Missouri

You -have- to be kidding.
Denial is the problem in the white community. Your response is just another symptom.
:eek:
Why do you ignore the proportionally much higher rates of black/black violence, and the cultural causes of same?
Dont deflect
Ah. Just as i suspected.
You don't REALLY want to talk about cultural isses and their effect on crime -- you just hate whites.
Fair enough. Carry on with your nonsense.
I do want to talk about the cultural issues of whites and its effect on white on white crime like the guy in the OP. Thats why I asked you what was going on. As a white guy you should be able to break it down for me instead of deflecting. Dont run from my questions. You look like a coward when you cant address a simple question.
YOU look like a coward all the time.

What I'd like to know is how this affects his pathetic life unless he lives in Missouri?

the left just loves dancing on dead people except all those aborted... for some reason that never bothers them. how amazing isn't it?
I'm not the racist loser living in a trailer park, staph
What's wrong with living in a trailer park?

What is it with a culture with guys with two first names, wonder if he was a lifetime NRA member
George Washington Carver
Martin Luther King
Barack Hussein Obama
Eric Himpton Holder, Jr
Jesse Louis Jackson, Sr. (born Jesse Louis Burns)
Alfred Charles "Al" Sharpton, Jr
Louis Farrakhan Muhammad, Sr. (born Louis Eugene Wolcott)

I wonder if they are all Muslims....

What I'd like to know is how this affects his pathetic life unless he lives in Missouri?

the left just loves dancing on dead people except all those aborted... for some reason that never bothers them. how amazing isn't it?
No... you're the racist loser living in the projects.
Why are you ignoring your white on white cultural crime issue?

Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity...the spokespeople for all whites...never talk about the white crime epidemic.
All the white leaders (such as Rush) do is run the white people around in circles. They are white peoples worst enemies. They dont address white drug addicts/dealers and gun violence. They spend the bulk of their time talking about Black on black crime which has nothing to do with them.

Last edited:

What's wrong with living in a trailer park?
They are unsafe drug havens filled with poor white trash thugs.

Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity...the spokespeople for all whites...never talk about the white crime epidemic.
All the white leaders such as Rush do is run the white people around in circles. They are white peoples worst enemies. They dont address white drug addicts/dealers and gun violence. They spend the bulk of their time talking about Black on black crime which has nothing to do with them.
Hell, Rush is a pill head drug addict himself. How is he gonna address the epidemic of white America smoking meth and popping pills?

Well.........irrational anti gun nuts just want police to have guns......that worked here didn't it? hmmmm...where were the police as he was murdering all these people?

But...it sounds like the anti gunners got their wish.....it seems as if no law abiding, innocent person who was murdered had a gun to stop it....yay gun grabbers...you got your wish for no guns......congratulations........

doubly good for you guys....you have plenty of bodies to drag in front of the cameras......wear old shoes, the blood you have to wade through to get your propaganda shots will ruin your shoes.....

Sadly for you guys.....your best tool for pushing your anti gun phobia....dead kids....didn't't happen here.......but the story is still developing...you may get your wish as the story develops.....

Well.........irrational anti gun nuts just want police to have guns......that worked here didn't it? hmmmm...where were the police as he was murdering all these people?

But...it sounds like the anti gunners got their wish.....it seems as if no law abiding, innocent person who was murdered had a gun to stop it....yay gun grabbers...you got your wish for no guns......congratulations........

doubly good for you guys....you have plenty of bodies to drag in front of the cameras......wear old shoes, the blood you have to wade through to get your propaganda shots will ruin your shoes.....

Sadly for you guys.....your best tool for pushing your anti gun phobia....dead kids....didn't't happen here.......but the story is still developing...you may get your wish as the story develops.....
Do gun nuts just sit around with their guns by their sides hoping someone attacks them? How do you take a piss or cook?

All the white leaders such as Rush do is run the white people around in circles. They are white peoples worst enemies. They dont address white drug addicts/dealers and gun violence. They spend the bulk of their time talking about Black on black crime which has nothing to do with them.
Hell, Rush is a pill head drug addict himself. How is he gonna address the epidemic of white America smoking meth and popping pills?

yes....since you lefties have no moral compass you don't see the difference in addiction created by taking drugs for fun...and those in chronic pain.........

Who is anti-gun? I'm just saying something needs to be done about these white savages that are shooting up 8 - 10 people at a time. I just want to know why the white community isn't focusing on this issue.

yes....since you lefties have no moral compass you don't see the difference in addiction created by taking drugs for fun...and those in chronic pain.........
LOL...make excuses much? Many people are in chronic pain that don't abuse prescription pain killers. It only takes a little self control!

Who is anti-gun? I'm just saying something needs to be done about these white savages that are shooting up 8 - 10 people at a time. I just want to know why the white community isn't focusing on this issue.

Hmmm...and yet the 8-9,000 dead people, mostly from inner city, minority gangs isn't a problem for you...............typical liberal superiority complex....minorities to you are primitives who you don't expect much from......if they actually kill each other in large numbers you don't care....you figure they can't help themselves...right? Besides to you...they are just minorities and don't matter...as long as they show up on election days to vote you power....who cares what they do the rest of the time....right?

Hmmm...and yet the 8-9,000 dead people, mostly from inner city, minority gangs isn't a problem for you...............typical liberal superiority complex....minorities to you are primitives who you don't expect much from......if they actually kill each other in large numbers you don't care....you figure they can't help themselves...right? Besides to you...they are just minorities and don't matter...as long as they show up on election days to vote you power....who cares what they do the rest of the time....right?
1. I am not a liberal
2. We aren't talking about minorities. We are talking about white savages. I am trying to think of the last time a minority shot up a school or went on a mass killing spree.
3. Inner city life is an inner city life issue...not a minority issue.
4. Nice diversion. Why don't you want to discuss the violence in the white community?

LOL...make excuses much? Many people are in chronic pain that don't abuse prescription pain killers. It only takes a little self control!

Yes........you know so much about pain....how nice for you......

Yes........you know so much about pain....how nice for you......
Ahh...you must be a pill head too! No wonder you excuse white abuse of pain pills.

1. I am not a liberal
2. We aren't talking about minorities. We are talking about white savages. I am trying to think of the last time a minority shot up a school or went on a mass killing spree.
4. Nice diversion. Why don't you want to discuss the violence in the white community?

As a typical lefty/lib...hide it if you want...you react to what you see on television not the reality. The democrat minions in the media don't care about minorities killing each other...because they are the true racists.....and as long as minorities stay sealed off from the rich, white democrat parts of theses cities, and come out to vote the rich, white democrats political power, they don't have a problem with minority violence........so they can then push their anti gun agenda by focusing on the rare case of a white guy killing people where they can get the bodies in front of cameras......

.......most of the killing is done in inner cities controlled by democrats, who undermine, under fund, and under staff the police, create policies that create joblessness, and single, female led families, which create the soldiers for inner city gangs....they are the ones who commit almost all of the gun murder problem in the country.......yet that is not where these lefties focus their anti gun attention.......

They focus on AR-15s...the least likely weapon to be used by inner city gangs.....

But....the democrat minions in the media don't focus on this real problem....because it would shine a light on the fact that democrat policies have decimated minority lives....and created the very gun violence problem they bitch and moan about.....can't have that.......

But you want to focus on the smallest part of the problem.......

pain pills.

See....your liberal mind can't comprehend another persons actual suffering......but with help.....you might one day be a human being........I have no hope for that...since you are a lefty....but everyone should be helped...even liberals....they should just be voted out of office and kept away from the levers of power.......

1. I am not a liberal

As a typical lefty/lib...hide it if you want...you react to what you see on television not the reality. The democrat minions in the media don't care about minorities killing each other...because they are the true racists.....and as long as minorities stay sealed off from the rich, white democrat parts of theses cities, and come out to vote the rich, white democrats political power, they don't have a problem with minority violence........so they can then push their anti gun agenda by focusing on the rare case of a white guy killing people where they can get the bodies in front of cameras......

.......most of the killing is done in inner cities controlled by democrats, who undermine, under fund, and under staff the police, create policies that create joblessness, and single, female led families, which create the soldiers for inner city gangs....they are the ones who commit almost all of the gun murder problem in the country.......yet that is not where these lefties focus their anti gun attention.......

They focus on AR-15s...the least likely weapon to be used by inner city gangs.....

But....the democrat minions in the media don't focus on this real problem....because it would shine a light on the fact that democrat policies have decimated minority lives....and created the very gun violence problem they bitch and moan about.....can't have that.......

But you want to focus on the smallest part of the problem.......
BLah, blah, blah...deflect, blah, blah blah. Evil media, blah, blah, blah.

:lol: You idiots are so predictable.

pain pills.

See....your liberal mind can't comprehend another persons actual suffering......but with help.....you might one day be a human being........I have no hope for that...since you are a lefty....but everyone should be helped...even liberals....they should just be voted out of office and kept away from the levers of power.......
LOL...suffering. Mind over matter...only pussies abuse pain pills because they can't handle the pain. Only a lefty thinks like you do. Like I said, you must be a drug addict....I have you crossed over to heroin yet?

Forum List

Back