8 dead, including gunman, at multiple homes in Missouri

can you imagine if the killer was black or muslim, the rightwing goons would be all over it
But, since it's dead American children, you mindless anti-gun loons have your hearts all a flutter.
I have no problem with guns. I just dont think people pay enough attention to the white on white crime statistics. Whats going on in white culture? Why do they riot over pumpkins and commit mass murders like this guy did? The poor ignorant whites are stuck on the Republican plantation and cant get off.

Last edited:
can you imagine if the killer was black or muslim, the rightwing goons would be all over it
But, since it's dead American children, you mindless anti-gun loons have your hearts all a flutter.
I have no problem with guns. I just dont think people pay enough attention to the white on white statistics enough. Whats going on in white culture? Why do they riot over pumpkins and commit mass murders like this guy did?
You -have- to be kidding.

I have no problem with guns. I just dont think people pay enough attention to the white on white statistics enough. Whats going on in white culture? Why do they riot over pumpkins and commit mass murders like this guy did?
Denial is the problem in the white community. Your response is just another symptom. Until you guys address your dysfunction you will never get any respect.

Denial is the problem in the white community. Your response is just another symptom.
:eek:
Why do you ignore the proportionally much higher rates of black/black violence, and the cultural causes of same?

Denial is the problem in the white community. Your response is just another symptom.
Why do you ignore the proportionally much higher rates of black/black violence, and the cultural causes of same?
Dont deflect. We are tallking about white dysfunction. Thats white peoples main problem. They cant figure out why their culture is so screwed up even when everything is set up for them to succeed. So they always try to deflect. Dont change the subject. Answer my question.

Dont deflect
Ah. Just as i suspected.
You don't REALLY want to talk about cultural isses and their effect on crime -- you just hate whites.
Fair enough. Carry on with your nonsense.

Dont deflect
Ah. Just as i suspected.
You don't REALLY want to talk about cultural isses and their effect on crime -- you just hate whites.
Fair enough. Carry on with your nonsense.
I do want to talk about the cultural issues of whites and its effect on white on white crime like the guy in the OP. Thats why I asked you what was going on. As a white guy you should be able to break it down for me instead of deflecting. Dont run from my questions. You look like a coward when you cant address a simple question.

Last edited:

How do you ask a question about ignoring something WHILE ignoring something?

Dont answer...it wont make sense anyway. Its just another example

What I'd like to know is how this affects his pathetic life unless he lives in Missouri?

the left just loves dancing on dead people except all those aborted... for some reason that never bothers them. how amazing isn't it?
I'm not the racist loser living in a trailer park, staph

What I'd like to know is how this affects his pathetic life unless he lives in Missouri?

the left just loves dancing on dead people except all those aborted... for some reason that never bothers them. how amazing isn't it?
No... you're the racist loser living in the projects.

Why are you ignoring your white on white cultural crime issue?

What is it with a culture with guys with two first names, wonder if he was a lifetime NRA member
150227-joseph_jesse_aldridge_09a9c61a7769ca5d50537a86abd917c3.nbcnews-ux-720-900.jpg

Denial is the problem in the white community. Your response is just another symptom. Until you guys address your dysfunction you will never get any respect.
I believe I am the only one that has posted in this thread that isn't in denial of this problem.

Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity...the spokespeople for all whites...never talk about the white crime epidemic.

Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity...the spokespeople for all whites...never talk about the white crime epidemic.
Racist fag you are.

Racist fag you are.
Such a vitriolic response...I wonder, do you hold the same standard to the white racists who spew the same shit about blacks? Didn't think so.

So meh...I have been called worse by better.

Forum List

Back