8 year old boy does provocative dance in front of cheering adults

8 year old boy dressed in drag performs highly provocative dance in front of adult audience. This is the perverted future that liberals fought very hard to produce.

HERE'S THE FULL STORY ABOUT THE VIDEO: https://bit.ly/2Q6fWA0

Clos

It will be a mircal if this kid doesn't end up getting raped in the backhole. The parents of this kid should be charged with abuse.

To much bs posted guess that's your problem, some enjoy learning about the world and what's going on it.

Holy fucking shit.

That is appalling on a level I can't even describe.

When will some people ever learn that it's not appropriate or even desirable to encourage every single thing a child does? Boy, girl, boy playing girl, this is is a horrible thing for a child.

8 year old boy dressed in drag performs highly provocative dance in front of adult audience. This is the perverted future that liberals fought very hard to produce.

Clos

It will be a mircal if this kid doesn't end up getting raped in the backhole. The parents of this kid should be charged with abuse.

To much bs posted guess that's your problem, some enjoy learning about the world and what's going on it.

Poor parenting, political affiliation not relevant.

It speaks volumes the amount of swill they swim in just to paint yet another lame Association Fallacy.

Really kind of pathetic.

Well baby, I don't know anyone on the right that would approve of this crap.

Only warped crazies.

Like Hillary voters. :)

WTF are you going through and looking for them? The more views they get the more they want to post.

th

You prefer pretending it doesn't exist, amirite?

Pretty creepy.

But only slightly creepier than a guy who scours the internet looking for crap like this.

people don't have to scour fool , it's called another post it you see on your news feed you check it out and then post it again , and another post it and it goes again.

So now why does this happen SON.... BECAUSE IF PPL DON'T REPOST THIS GAWD DAM SHIT WHO IN THE FK WILL KNOW ABOUT IT TO STOP !!!!

We are not like the cowardly fks who want to pretend it is not happening nor going on , shall we act the same on MISSING CHILDREN pretend that some angel just swept them up adn took them in for cool aid and cookies.

are you fkrs seriously that gawd dam stupid you can't figgure out the only way to make ppl aware is PUT UP IWTH ASSHOLES WHO MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THE OTHER FKS. because to them viewing reality is way to hard to handle so lets pretend that those posting it SCOUR THE FKN INTERNET FO RIT ARE YOU THAT DUMB C'MON..

I STRONGLY suggest you either re-start your meds and/or cut WAAAAY back on the caffeine.

Jeez...you are freaking out over a post on a chat forum? Either you are mentally ill or you have no life whatsoever (in essence).

I can just see you at the dinner table:

'PASS THE FUCKING SALT, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!'

Could someone be so kind as to pass me the stfu button for this guy?

Clos

What dumpster do you dive to come up with this weird shit?

Have Alex John Brinkley Jones and "The End Times" gotten too sane for you then? Scraping the bottom of Fecesbook now and pretending it's "news"?

Actually, Lactatia is being celebrated by the main stream as brave and inspiring. I promise you, not cheered for by Trump voters.

Blind ass

You actually think freakos who push this kind of shit ----- vote at all?

Lots of skeery freaks vote, Pogo.

How do you think we got Obama?

WTF are you going through and looking for them? The more views they get the more they want to post.

th

No? Do you have reading comprehension issues? It was already highlighted in the first post. No one is saying it is a good thing and would like to see more evidence. I know it exist. I know it exists all over the world. I spent 8 months taking courses about this type of thing.

Have Alex John Brinkley Jones and "The End Times" gotten too sane for you then? Scraping the bottom of Fecesbook now and pretending it's "news"?
Actually, Lactatia is being celebrated by the main stream as brave and inspiring. I promise you, not cheered for by Trump voters.

Blind ass

If they dont, you wish they did.

ROCK THE VOTE!

Not learn the issues mind you.

ROCK THE VOTE!

Get that racist homophobe impeaaaaaached!!!!!!

Thats, YOU!

K, I don't know what brand lighter fluid you're sprinkling on your salad but most people don't vote at all, just as most people are neither "Democrats" nor "Republicans" even if they do vote.

In any case it's still got zero to do with this perverted shit the OP found on the road and dragged in here.

Do you feel as though you contradicted my point? You, fairly clever at your obfuscation. That, of course is what you are doing.

How do you feel about tranny bathrooms, or the notion that people are the genders they "feel they are?"

Do you?

Do you feel that everyone is the gender they "feel they are?"

LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual)

How about those that claim they are nonbinary?

Genderqueer, also known as non-binary, is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities which are outside the gender binary and cisnormativity. Genderqueer people may express a combination of masculinity and femininity, or neither, in their gender expression.

How do you "feel" about all of that shit?

I feel a punch in the side of their head may make them feel better.

th

No? Do you have reading comprehension issues? It was already highlighted in the first post. No one is saying it is a good thing and would like to see more evidence. I know it exist. I know it exists all over the world. I spent 8 months taking courses about this type of thing.

A whole 8 months?

th

A whole 8 months?

8 months of courses in academia in a specific field? How many books have you read on sexual abuse, child exploitation, and human trafficking?

Clos

It speaks volumes the amount of swill they swim in just to paint yet another lame Association Fallacy.

Really kind of pathetic.

Only warped crazies.

Well sugar, I don't know any way it's 'political' at all.

Association Fallacies are my specialty. I run a junkyard.

Clos

Blind ass

Hey, don't take my word for it --- look up the numbers.

Close to half of all registered voters looked at the choices in 2016, even for the biggest election we have --- and said, "what's the point, fuck it".

th

A whole 8 months?

8 months of courses in academia in a specific field? How many books have you read on sexual abuse, child exploitation, and human trafficking?

A bunch. Think you're the only one with an emijication?

Clos

Blind ass

Close to half of all registered voters looked at the choices in 2016, even for the biggest election we have --- and said, "what's the point, fuck it".

Yeah, I know.

I wish people took voting more seriously. Like a civic duty.

Clos

Really kind of pathetic.

Only warped crazies.

Well sugar, I don't know any way it's 'political' at all.

Association Fallacies are my specialty. I run a junkyard.

You post in one too!

th

A whole 8 months?

Well you obviously don't show it with the comments you've made in this thread.

If MindWars REALLY cares about this issue she wouldn't be following far right conspiracy sites that use this type of article to draw on people's emotions to then include ridiculous conspiracy theory propaganda. She'd pick up a book written by a person who has done real research and spread the message that way. Clicking on clickbait articles on the sites she frequents only gives those sites more views and helps them raise money and legitimacy.

A whole 8 months?

If MindWars REALLY cares about this issue she wouldn't be following far right conspiracy sites that use this type of article to draw on people's emotions to then include ridiculous conspiracy theory propaganda. She'd pick up a book written by a person who has done real research and spread the message that way. Clicking on clickbait articles on the sites she frequents only gives those sites more views and helps them raise money and legitimacy.

people like you are always mistaking your foolish opinions for fact.

A whole 8 months?

It's not opinion, it's fact. Pretty obvious you don't understand how the internet works either. Just add that to a pile of other things you don't understand.

A whole 8 months?

It's not opinion, it's fact. Pretty obvious you don't understand how the internet works either. Just add that to a pile of other things you don't understand.

Don't mess with me, you fool. I'm mean.

I have every intension of wrassling a halloweener kid for the last piece of candy in the bowl.

Blind ass

Yeah, I know.

I wish people took voting more seriously. Like a civic duty.

In their defense though --- they (we) aren't given real choices. It's basically walking into a restaurant and the menu has two entries --- either a Bowl of Shit or a Maggot Stew.

Forum List

Back