8 year old boy does provocative dance in front of cheering adults

In their defense though --- they (we) aren't given real choices. It's basically walking into a restaurant and the menu has two entries --- either a Bowl of Shit or a Maggot Stew.

I think that was more largely true before the internet. But politicians need middle votes. So they pay attention to how the middle bloc thinks. Or at least they should. The GOP seems to pay more attention to middle voters' pragmatism and sensibilities for sure. At least for now.

What Facebook and other mega-internet giants are doing for the left is suppressing reality. Or trying to. Because people reject the far left platform from within their party, they're out to squelch any peep whatsoever, especially from reasonable sounding posters, about rejection of the deviant sex cult (in this case) or (insert other far left platform here)..

Hint to democrats: your "pride" parade style exploitation of young boys in your twisted weird sex-cult platforms don't appeal to middle voters. Neither does forcing women and girls to endure deranged males in their powder rooms. Just thought you might like to know since the obvious has COMPLETELY escaped your strategists... (and/or your squelch the speech campaign apparently doesn't make it behind the voting curtain...sort of backfires actually...)

In their defense though --- they (we) aren't given real choices. It's basically walking into a restaurant and the menu has two entries --- either a Bowl of Shit or a Maggot Stew.

I think that was more largely true before the internet. But politicians need middle votes. So they pay attention to how the middle bloc thinks.

Hint to democrats: your "pride" parade style exploitation of young boys in your twisted weird sex-cult platforms don't appeal to middle voters. Neither does forcing women and girls to endure deranged males in their powder rooms. Just thought you might like to know since the obvious has COMPLETELY escaped your strategists...

Again ---- "pride parades" and/or that freak show in the OP, have nothing to do with politics. These are at the most social eruptions, not political ones.

I realize the OP tried to inject that in there but she was entirely pulling out of her ample ass, her go-to source for so much of what she dumps here and for which common toilet paper is just no match.

Again ---- "pride parades" and/or that freak show in the OP, have nothing to do with politics. These are at the most social eruptions, not political ones.

I realize the OP tried to inject that in there but she was entirely pulling out of her ample ass, her go-to source for so much of what she dumps here and for which common toilet paper is just no match.

Your spin is delicious, however I find myself unable to swallow it. :popcorn:

Meanwhile in reality land, EVERYBODY knows which political party supports wholesale the Pride Parade phenomenon and more importantly, the cult that puts it on. I mean, you're really just not going to gain any traction on this. You might as well admit defeat now. And no, you showing some fags dressed up like conservatives, holding a banner in one of these raw burlesque shows for children isn't going to impress me as to authenticity of "across the aisle support!". LGBT social engineering comes from nowhere but the farthest of the far left. And unfortunately that deviant sex cult has tied itself to the hip of democrats. Period. Don't insult the readers here by just friggin' lying out of all sides of your mouth. Spare your credibility as well. Sheesh!

Here's the problem and the crucial thing that the Mook Mafia's spin machine keeps failing to take into account. The more ignorant and gullible and impressionable of our ranks gravitate to the far political spectrum ends precisely because they can't or won't think for themselves. So their loyalties once brainwashed are a given for whichever party.

The far left keeps making the laughably-fatal mistake of completely forgetting that the whole reason people consider themselves in the middle bloc is because they THINK FOR THEMSELVES and weigh the issues and candidates far far more than the loyal sheep do. To woo this group is a different ballgame folks. You have to appeal to pragmatism and intelligence. Pulling the wool over their eyes or attempting to will always backfire. Because if the individual middle voter doesn't get the trick right away, one of his fellows will point it out to him/her. Then the "aha...no you don't!" moment steps in and you're screwed worse than before.

Remember that.

Last edited:

Your spin is delicious, however I find myself unable to swallow it. :popcorn:

Meanwhile in reality land, EVERYBODY knows which political party supports wholesale the Pride Parade phenomenon and more importantly, the cult that puts it on. I mean, you're really just not going to gain any traction on this. You might as well admit defeat now. And no, you showing some fags dressed up like conservatives, holding a banner in one of these raw burlesque shows for children isn't going to impress me as to authenticity of "across the aisle support!". LGBT social engineering comes from nowhere but the farthest of the far left. And unfortunately that deviant sex cult has tied itself to the hip of democrats. Period. Don't insult the readers here by just friggin' lying out of all sides of your mouth. Spare your credibility as well. Sheesh!

Nope I've never heard of this. Granted I don't spend a lot of time (any) at "pride parades" but I don't see why such an event would need a political imprimatur for an event that just flat-out is not political.

Are you talking about say a civil rights march to get civil rights legislation passed? That sort of thing?

Nope I've never heard of this. Granted I don't spend a lot of time (any) at "pride parades" but I don't see why such an event would need a political imprimatur for an event that just flat-out is not political.

Are you talking about say a civil rights march to get civil rights legislation passed? That sort of thing?

How dishonest you are. Meanwhile at the voting booths, people all will know which party promotes that deviant sex cult exposing raw burlesque acts to children by invitation as "family friendly"..

Keep spinning though, if it makes you happy. Meanwhile the people with brains in the middle bloc will reward your lies with another defeat for dems this year.

How dishonest you are. Meanwhile at the voting booths, people all will know which party promotes that deviant sex cult exposing raw burlesque acts to children by invitation as "family friendly"..

Keep spinning though, if it makes you happy. Meanwhile the people with brains in the middle bloc will reward your lies with another defeat for dems this year.

Nope, I've never seen anything remotely resembling that on a ballot. Never heard of a burlesque act, or a pride-parade, or to invoke another oft-repeated strawman, a lynching, that either required or counted political affiliations. These are simply not political events. That's why you can't present an example. There's no such thing.

Not sure where you're trying to take this shit but it ain't moving.

Playing pretend doesn’t win elections friend. But you keep it up. It’s just too bad all the other dem platforms have to bite it because your ilk suffers from delusional thinking or just insulting lying.

I

Nope, I've never seen anything remotely resembling that on a ballot. Never heard of a burlesque act, or a pride-parade, or to invoke another oft-repeated strawman, a lynching, that either required or counted political affiliations. These are simply not political events. That's why you can't present an example. There's no such thing.

Not sure where you're trying to take this shit but it ain't moving.
I have never seen anything like that either..but then, unlike some I am not obsessed 24/7 by it either.

The
Where the fuck are the parents???

Evidently enabling....my question is what type of an adult cheers it on?

Disturbing
The same types of adults that cheer on kiddie parents where sexualized children are paraded around in adult postering, make up and outfits.

I don't agree with that either....but I don't view it as bad as I do this filth.

Someone is guiding this child and it's nothing short of child abuse

This just came down my feed, there is something wrong with this kid and his parents.

NAMBALA prepping him. specail isn't it.

Forum List

Back