🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

This is exactly what democrats intended when this law was first drafted. This is not just good news, but the best news.
you are a moron...this incident was a crime and had not one thing to do with Transgender bathroom access

Wrong. The Left's agenda is to destroy the personal boundaries of individuals. Transgender bathrooms breakdown an aspect of privacy. Statists hate privacy. The people belong to the State and the State can do whatever it wants with their minds, souls, and bodies. What better way to condition people than to start early by destroying the concept of biologically determined gender. Let little boys and girls be confused, use the same restroom, have no privacy regarding their bodies...that softens them up for the mind control to come.

All of this trouble over an extreme minority of our population that is suffering from a mental illness. Good grief. I'm getting so tired of this. When can start concentrating on some of the issues that affect ALL of us?

This was not a transsexual ...this incident has zero to do with transgender bathroom policies

Other than policies allowing men to self-diagnose as "women trapped in a man's body" can't discriminate from man to man. Who are you to say that man wasn't feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body? I've seen trannys walking around one day dressed like women and the next dressed just like men who look creepy. They are "gender fluid" after all.

When you open the flood gates and one man can't be discriminated from another, you have yourself to blame as these incidents start to escalate. One has to wonder how long covert creepers have been LONGING for a utopia where they were allowed under a loophole such as "transgender" to enter women's restrooms and showers?

Not only that....but if this becomes law....then it will be law that gender is protected the same as sex. As a protected class.

The law will have set precedent that one can "self identify" their sex.....and sex is what bathrooms are labeled. Not gender.

Once that's set....the 1964 Civil Rights Act kicks in and ALL THE protected classes are in play. Because if you can trans into one....you must be allowed to do so with all of them...otherwise it's discrimination against those.

This can of worms is insanity.

A person who has never been in the military can "self identify" as a Marine war vet and show up at the VA for medical care. And "veteran status" is a protected class just like sex. So....if you can trans into one...then by virtue of the CR Act....you must be allowed to trans into any of them....or its discrimination.

This is exactly what democrats intended when this law was first drafted. This is not just good news, but the best news.
you are a moron...this incident was a crime and had not one thing to do with Transgender bathroom access

Wrong. The Left's agenda is to destroy the personal boundaries of individuals. Transgender bathrooms breakdown an aspect of privacy. Statists hate privacy. The people belong to the State and the State can do whatever it wants with their minds, souls, and bodies. What better way to condition people than to start early by destroying the concept of biologically determined gender. Let little boys and girls be confused, use the same restroom, have no privacy regarding their bodies...that softens them up for the mind control to come.
No they do not ...I use public bathrooms and I am not fetishing on who is in there with me ...that's more of a Christian thing to be obsessed with other folks Genitalia

the Right wing agenda is to impose its Bible crap on everybody using the Government ...the fucking right wing does not give a damn how many kids are killed by guns in or out of bathrooms they are not going to regulate guns ..period..where is the concern for kids ?

All of this trouble over an extreme minority of our population that is suffering from a mental illness. Good grief. I'm getting so tired of this. When can start concentrating on some of the issues that affect ALL of us?
In 2 weeks to a month, this idiocy will stop echoing off the walls of the right wing echo chamber, and we can move on. Of course, they'll have some new nonsense to latch onto when that happens.

This was not a transsexual ...this incident has zero to do with transgender bathroom policies

Other than policies allowing men to self-diagnose as "women trapped in a man's body" can't discriminate from man to man. Who are you to say that man wasn't feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body? I've seen trannys walking around one day dressed like women and the next dressed just like men who look creepy. They are "gender fluid" after all.

When you open the flood gates and one man can't be discriminated from another, you have yourself to blame as these incidents start to escalate. One has to wonder how long covert creepers have been LONGING for a utopia where they were allowed under a loophole such as "transgender" to enter women's restrooms and showers?

Not only that....but if this becomes law....then it will be law that gender is protected the same as sex. As a protected class.

The law will have set precedent that one can "self identify" their sex.....and sex is what bathrooms are labeled. Not gender.

Once that's set....the 1964 Civil Rights Act kicks in and ALL THE protected classes are in play. Because if you can trans into one....you must be allowed to do so with all of them...otherwise it's discrimination against those.

A person who has never been in the military can "self identify" as a Marine war vet and show up at the VA for medical care. And "veteran status" is a protected class just like sex. So....if you can trans into one...then by virtue of the CR Act....you must be allowed to trans into any of them....or its discrimination.
Look at you right now you are self identifying as an "unhinged moron"

In 2 weeks to a month, this idiocy will stop echoing off the walls of the right wing echo chamber, and we can move on. Of course, they'll have some new nonsense to latch onto when that happens.
Its always something when its not Jade Helms its Ebola its gays ...unbelievable...the Right wing motto is "Live Scared"

Its always something when its not Jade Helms its Ebola its gays ...unbelievable...the Right wing motto is "Live Scared"
Oh yeah I forgot about the Jade Helm hysteria. Geez what else have I forgotten about? Those people are fucking nuts.

Look at you right now you are self identifying as an "unhinged moron"

So I see you choose name calling instead of debating my point. Why? Becsuse you leftists are slowly and silently realizing "Holy shit....this is gonna create some huge issues". And it is. You can't debate what I posted because A) Your side caused it and B) You realize it could be a total cluster fuck.

So....you call names.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Jade Helm hysteria. Geez what else have I forgotten about? Those people are fucking nuts.
That was when Obama was going to invade and occupy Texas...in the Ebola fright we had Chris Christie Unconstitutionally detain a Nurse like he was the warden of a prison...

Well, while I don't believe in "catering" to the transgender agenda and feel they are suffering from a mental illness, I do not fear them. I feel they are, for the most part, harmless to women. The problem is when a man PRETENDS to be a tranny to take advantage of this situation.

So....you call names.
I am not going to discuss your posting as though you were a normal person making a reasoned argument..you are a nut bag..there are no sex crimes associated with the bathroom laws...now that does not mean nice people like you are not going to go and contrive some hullabaloo in a bathroom to make a point
we had an idiot rejoice that a child was assaulted in the bathroom I am sure you rejoiced to that this 8 year old was assaulted.I very much regret her pain and suffering and that of her mother but this was not a tranny using bathroom laws to commit a crime...the person who started the thread is merely being dishonest...to make a point of course ...like you

Last edited:
So....you call names.
I am not going to discuss your posting as though you were a normal person making a reasoned argument..you are a nut bag..there are no sex crimes associated with the bathroom laws...now that does not mean nice people like you are not going to go and contrive some hullabaloo in a bathroom to make a point
we had an idiot rejoice that a child was assaulted in the bathroom I am sure you rejoiced to that this 8 year old was assaulted.I very much regret her pain and suffering and that of her mother but this was not a tranny using bathroom laws to commit a crime...the person who started the thread is merely being dishonest...to make a point of course ...like you
Any wonder they rejected him from the police force

We need to have male, female and unisex bathrooms I suppose. :rolleyes-41: Some transgenders do look like creepy men wearing makeup and a dress. Some weirdo could dress up and enter the women's room and lie in wait for a victim. With the insanity we see happening in the world, I don't put anything past people these days.
Such sick perverts can do that now in mens rooms to attack young boys. Parents should always do what they can to protect their kids. This is nothing new.

Forum List

Back