🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

That means handicapped accessible. Lol.

It means anyone can use it.

I realize it's a novel concept, but it's a single unit, about the size of a closet, that contains a toilet, a sink, a changing station, and a lock on the door.

Even the smallest Mom & Pop restaurants in my part of the world have them.

I look forward to the rest of you at least joining the 20th century. The 21st might be too big a leap for you.

c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

No, that little wheelchair sign means that the ladies' room and the mens' room are handicapped accessible. ROFL.

We don't use outhouses in the "real" world anymore. Lol.

No, it really doesn't. It means there's a little room where you can lock yourself in and feel safe. (Unless you're anywhere near that asshole who fired a round into the bathroom door in someone's house because he thought someone else was "taking too long."

Those signs are in the hospital I work at too. They are posted on both ladies' and mens' rooms and it means that they are accessible to the handicapped. It doesn't mean they are "unisex."

So both the women's and men's rooms have the same sign? No wonder y'all are so confused. Here are some without the little wheelchair:

printable-unisex-restroom-sign.jpg
men-women-pictogram-restroom-sign-se-5779_mu-sintra-bl-wh.png

Here's one that even has the dreaded word on it:

dirajx5i9.png

As I say, those of us in the civilized part of America are not confused by these things.

You are definitely confused. Lol.

The government is dictating a violation of one's privacy. That's how.
How have you experienced a "violation of your privacy" because I do not see how "the left" has violated your privacy...describe your loss of privacy

You must live in a bubble. ObamaCare, for one, is an enormous invasion of one's privacy. Just look at the data and non-health related questions the government requires doctors to now collect and turn over to The State.

Uh. It is not the Right that has an agenda of destroying gender identity and forcing you girls to get undressed in front of boys in locker rooms, bub.

Uh. It is not the Right that has an agenda of destroying gender identity and forcing you girls to get undressed in front of boys in locker rooms, bub.

No one is doing any of that ...what is being done to violate folks Rights are in the links I posted...you claim the "left " violates privacy...not so ..

The government is dictating a violation of one's privacy. That's how.
How have you experienced a "violation of your privacy" because I do not see how "the left" has violated your privacy...describe your loss of privacy

You must live in a bubble. ObamaCare, for one, is an enormous invasion of one's privacy. Just look at the data and non-health related questions the government requires doctors to now collect and turn over to The State.
I have not experienced Obamacare as any violation of my rights ... I think having to pee in a cup for the man is a violation of my privacy

No one is doing any of that ...what is being done to violate folks Rights are in the links I posted...you claim the "left " violates privacy...not so ..
And yet laws are now in place and we have numerous stories about people with male genitalia being allowed in girls changing rooms in school because they "identify " as female forcing female school age children to pt up with males in their private spaces.

Yup let the trannys in women's bathrooms

8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

WLS – Chicago
Duration 0:01:57

A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.
The guy is a tranny?
That's the problem with allowing men inside the ladies room. You don't know who is a tranny and who is a dangerous pervert posing as a tranny.
There was a law allowing that guy to be in the bathroom? What can we do to prevent men from being able to enter women's bathrooms?
We could stop with this nation wide movement that makes people feel like an asshole for questioning a guy who's in the ladies room. Women now just have to cross their fingers and hope for the best.
This has happened before, and has nothing to do with a trans-gendered person....

And yet laws are now in place and we have numerous stories about people with male genitalia being allowed in girls changing rooms in school because they "identify " as female forcing female school age children to pt up with males in their private spaces.
Yeah, you know what will happen, they will talk of boyz and shoes...

WLS – Chicago

A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.
This is what a tranny looks like to rightards...

reese-hartstirn-320.jpg

It looks like a guy identifying as a girl, dressed as a girl as a guy incognito to me.

WLS – Chicago

reese-hartstirn-320.jpg

It looks like a guy identifying as a girl, dressed as a girl as a guy incognito to me.

You think he's so sexy in that dress, he's got you sportin' wood, huh?

WLS – Chicago

The guy is a tranny?
Does it matter? The sodomites (and the democrat party) simply don't care. The sodomite supported edict about men in the ladies room doesn't include mental health restrictions or even a dress code. As it is dictated, men are allowed in the ladies room.

WLS – Chicago

reese-hartstirn-320.jpg

I can recommend a good ophthalmologist.

WLS – Chicago

The guy is a tranny?
That's the problem with allowing men inside the ladies room. You don't know who is a tranny and who is a dangerous pervert posing as a tranny.
Liberals tell us you don't have to identify yourself as a transsexual. Any man can freely enter a woman's restroom. Thankfully, assault is still illegal, but the opportunity to assault is now available to them.

Gee, thanks liberals. I understand Hillary is all for allowing men into women's restrooms and showers. This will make a great campaign Ad for the GOP.

Until people started pushing to allow men in the ladies room, women had the option of running away when the see a man and telling the nearest authority figure.
Now the reporting will be a "hate crime". Thanks liberals.

you are a moron...this incident was a crime and had not one thing to do with Transgender bathroom access
It has everything to do with transgender bathroom access. We are not allowed to prevent any man from entering a woman's bathroom. Unintended consequences?

you are a moron...this incident was a crime and had not one thing to do with Transgender bathroom access
It has everything to do with transgender bathroom access. We are not allowed to prevent any man from entering a woman's bathroom. Unintended consequences?

If transgenders could have entered restrooms of the opposite of their birth sex a few years ago, Senator Craig would have not had the slightest idea to whom he was sending coded tap dancing messages to, in the next stall. That would have been terribly unfair to him....

If transgenders could have entered restrooms of the opposite of their birth sex a few years ago, Senator Craig would have not had the slightest idea to whom he was sending coded tap dancing messages to, in the next stall. That would have been terribly unfair to him....
We have come to the point where tapping a foot is evidence of wrongdoing but attacking women in restrooms is an innocent activity.

Forum List

Back