🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

In school the little girl was taught that it's ok for men to be in the bathroom with her, so she never screamed for help

Yup let the trannys in women's bathrooms

8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

WLS – Chicago
Duration 0:01:57

A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.

What does this story have to do with tranny's?

It demonstrates the pandora station created when men are allowed to walk into a women's restroom without prejudice.

We need to have male, female and unisex bathrooms I suppose. :rolleyes-41: Some transgenders do look like creepy men wearing makeup and a dress. Some weirdo could dress up and enter the women's room and lie in wait for a victim. With the insanity we see happening in the world, I don't put anything past people these days.
Such sick perverts can do that now in mens rooms to attack young boys. Parents should always do what they can to protect their kids. This is nothing new.

True. I remember when my son was around 9 or 10 and would refuse to go into the ladies' room with me. I would take him to the mens' room and stand outside the door and would even put my ear to the door to listen, but I was still very nervous whenever he went in there alone. We rarely used public restrooms, only in cases of emergency. After reading news and hearing news about all the wackos, you feel frightened for your child's safety in such situations, so I CAN understand why some people are very uncomfortable with the idea of man going into the ladies' room where their little girls may be.

This is exactly what democrats intended when this law was first drafted. This is not just good news, but the best news.
you are a moron...this incident was a crime and had not one thing to do with Transgender bathroom access

You are a Peter puffer drag queen jerk off, this has everything to do with letting men in women's bathrooms

The underlying problem with all of this is that some weirdos WILL take advantage and dress as females and claim to be transgendered in order to gain access to the ladies' room without being questioned. Is that not of any concern to some of you? You just don't care, or the "rights" of transsexuals outweigh everything else?

We need to have male, female and unisex bathrooms I suppose.

Here in the more civilized parts of America, we have had for years.

ada-unisex-wheelchair-accessible-bathroom-sign-6-x-9-11.gif

The underlying problem with all of this is that some weirdos WILL take advantage and dress as females and claim to be transgendered in order to gain access to the ladies' room without being questioned. Is that not of any concern to some of you? You just don't care, or the "rights" of transsexuals outweigh everything else?

In the hyperactive imaginations of USMB RWs, no doubt. But here in the Real World, where an uncle can pick up his 9-year-old niece from school by telling the teacher that her father's sick and then hold her prisoner for a week without even changing his overalls, it seems like an awful lot of work.

In the hyperactive imaginations of USMB RWs, no doubt. But here in the Real World, where an uncle can pick up his 9-year-old niece from school by telling the teacher that her father's sick and then hold her prisoner for a week without even changing his overalls, it seems like an awful lot of work.

What "real" world do you live in? When my child was in school, you had to present a list of people that were okay for your child to be picked up from school by. Lol. A person NOT on the list cannot take your child out of school.

That means handicapped accessible. Lol.

It means anyone can use it.

I realize it's a novel concept, but it's a single unit, about the size of a closet, that contains a toilet, a sink, a changing station, and a lock on the door.

Even the smallest Mom & Pop restaurants in my part of the world have them.

I look forward to the rest of you at least joining the 20th century. The 21st might be too big a leap for you.

c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

How about you answer the question? Is it of concern to you that a man can now pretend to be a "transgender" and lie in wait in a ladies' room for victims, and if he is wearing a dress and some makeup, there will be no questions about him being there?

Is it that not "hurting feelings" is more important than the safety of women and girls in the ladies' room?

What "real" world do you live in? When my child was in school, you had to present a list of people that were okay for your child to be picked up from school by. Lol. A person NOT on the list cannot take your child out of school.

This happened in Tennessee last week.

I realize it's a novel concept, but it's a single unit, about the size of a closet, that contains a toilet, a sink, a changing station, and a lock on the door.

I look forward to the rest of you at least joining the 20th century. The 21st might be too big a leap for you.

No, that little wheelchair sign means that the ladies' room and the mens' room are handicapped accessible. ROFL.

We don't use outhouses in the "real" world anymore. Lol.

This happened in Tennessee last week.

Well, from your last few postings, I would say that whereever you live, it is not the "real" world that I live in.

Is it of concern to you that a man can now pretend to be a "transgender" and lie in wait in a ladies' room for victims, and if he is wearing a dress and some makeup, there will be no questions about him being there?

Is the hysteria around the topic of concern to me? Yes, for any number of reasons, not least of which is that y'all will be raising a generation of kids who are afraid to leave the house, and this will become another excuse for you to teach 'em to carry at even younger ages.

No one has a right to lay hands on someone else's child for any reason. I assumed there were adults in this forum who understood that. I'm seeing an ever-diminishing number.

Is it of concern to you that a man can now pretend to be a "transgender" and lie in wait in a ladies' room for victims, and if he is wearing a dress and some makeup, there will be no questions about him being there?

Is the hysteria around the topic of concern to me? Yes, for any number of reasons, not least of which is that y'all will be raising a generation of kids who are afraid to leave the house, and this will become another excuse for you to teach 'em to carry at even younger ages.

No one has a right to lay hands on someone else's child for any reason. I assumed there were adults in this forum who understood that. I'm seeing an ever-diminishing number.

No, I'm talking about a crazy man (like the one in the OP) who could easily just wear a dress and put on some makeup and say he is a "transgender" and then lie in wait to attack females in the ladies' room.

Is that not of concern to you or is it that transsexuals and "hurt feelings" are more important?

No, that little wheelchair sign means that the ladies' room and the mens' room are handicapped accessible. ROFL.

No, it really doesn't. It means there's a little room where you can lock yourself in and feel safe. (Unless you're anywhere near that asshole who fired a round into the bathroom door in someone's house because he thought someone else was "taking too long."

No, it really doesn't. It means there's a little room where you can lock yourself in and feel safe. (Unless you're anywhere near that asshole who fired a round into the bathroom door in someone's house because he thought someone else was "taking too long."

Those signs are in the hospital I work at too. They are posted on both ladies' and mens' rooms and it means that they are accessible to the handicapped. It doesn't mean they are "unisex."

Those signs are in the hospital I work at too. They are posted on both ladies' and mens' rooms and it means that they are accessible to the handicapped. It doesn't mean they are "unisex."

So both the women's and men's rooms have the same sign? No wonder y'all are so confused. Here are some without the little wheelchair:

printable-unisex-restroom-sign.jpg
men-women-pictogram-restroom-sign-se-5779_mu-sintra-bl-wh.png

Here's one that even has the dreaded word on it:

dirajx5i9.png

As I say, those of us in the civilized part of America are not confused by these things.

BTW, anyone who can read Braille will tell you the sign says "Restroom," not "Wheelchair Accessible."

Forum List

Back