8 years of Trump and the GOP attacking Obama, his wife, his daughters, mother, brother and aunt

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
on the side of terrorists
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And Trump is questioned about his rancid and unpopular policies and he is whining and crying? He's like a tiny handed sissy combined with a cowardly pu$$y. What you get is a whiny Trump.

The GOP was bad enough, but now their leader is such a stooge.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism of the GOP or Trump is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And Trump is questioned about his rancid and unpopular policies and he is whining and crying? He's like a tiny handed sissy combined with a cowardly pu$$y. What you get is a whiny Trump.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.

I seem to recall you loons attacking Bush and his family, no?

Or was that OK with you? Ya goddamn hack

Not even close to this organized Democrat hate incitement campaign against Trump and his family. It's unprecedented and very dangerous. If Democrats aren't reigned in soon, more innocent folks are gonna be hurt. The incitement has to be stopped.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism of the GOP or Trump is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.
And the same eight years of you assholes yelling racist. Get over it.

• Banned
I don't recall Republicans staging Shakespeare plays portraying the bloody assassination of Obama.
You don't recall the years of hate against President Obama at all???
How odd.
Have you mentioned this to your doctor?
Do you have medical cover?

• Banned
Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And the same eight years of you assholes yelling racist. Get over it.
We didn't have to yell. You can whisper the truth and it's still truth.

You've all heard the old cliche, "If you want to know what Democrats are up to, look at what they accuse Republicans of." It's the purest Freudian projection I've ever seen in my life.

I don't recall Republicans staging Shakespeare plays portraying the bloody assassination of Obama.
How odd.
I remember all of it, but there were no assassination fantasies portrayed on a New York stage. You Democrats have started that, and now you've inspired a potential assassin. You should stop now before it happens again.

You are all missing the point. Never again will a president enjoy the support of a broad majority of the American people. The president will, from now on, be despised and the enemy of whatever political persuasion opposing his party. It's been that was since Clinton. The country has divided in all but name. We are, in fact, enemies of one another. As obama was the enemy of republicans and Trump is the enemy of democrats. It is a low level, simmering, civil war, until it boils over.

How odd.
I remember all of it, but there were no assassination fantasies portrayed on a New York stage. You Democrats have started that, and now you've inspired a potential assassin. You should stop now before it happens again.
If anyone did succeed in harming minority president Donald Trump I would firstly suspect it would be a Republican supporter who thinks he should have got rid of Obamacare.

Tar baby isn't acutally a racist slur, btw. Or at least, it wasn't until leftist retards made it one.

You are all missing the point. Never again will a president enjoy the support of a broad majority of the American people. The president will, from now on, be despised and the enemy of whatever political persuasion opposing his party. It's been that was since Clinton. The country has divided in all but name. We are, in fact, enemies of one another. As obama was the enemy of republicans and Trump is the enemy of democrats. It is a low level, simmering, civil war, until it boils over.
I believe you are right, but I do believe Democrats are 90% to blame for it.

The millions of Americans who are about to lose medical cover over the Republicans will not support minority president Trump for long.

tar ba·by
noun
informal
  1. 1.
    a difficult problem that is only aggravated by attempts to solve it.

The original Uncle Remus tar baby was a doll of no particular race, made of tar, that was used to capture Brer Rabbit.

But of course lefties see that and immediately assume if it's ugly and it's black then it must be about black people. Cuz they're racist.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

The liberal hate against Trump triggered a Sanders supporter to shoot up a baseball field. Luckily he was a horrible shot.

You missed it, they did the same thing when Obama was president.

Democrats just aren't as picky about first amendment protected speech.

Forum List

Back