8 years of Trump and the GOP attacking Obama, his wife, his daughters, mother, brother and aunt

The millions of Americans who are about to lose medical cover over the Republicans will not support minority president Trump for long.
The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to by maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.
Where I live it is not necessary to have health insurance or medical fees. Our government pays for it all from general taxation.

Where does your government get the money to pay for it?
Revenues. Corporation tax, excise tax, value added tax, income tax, sales tax, ... you know, the usual.

And those Corporate taxes, excise taxes, value added taxes, income taxes, sales taxes are how much higher then ours in the states?
American corporations are rated quite high but the big enterprises have accountants, financial advisers, and lawyers who help them find tax havens. American millionaires also hide their money to avoid paying tax such as the current Republican minority president.

The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to by maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.
Where I live it is not necessary to have health insurance or medical fees. Our government pays for it all from general taxation.

Revenues. Corporation tax, excise tax, value added tax, income tax, sales tax, ... you know, the usual.

And those Corporate taxes, excise taxes, value added taxes, income taxes, sales taxes are how much higher then ours in the states?
American corporations are rated quite high but the big enterprises have accountants, financial advisers, and lawyers who help them find tax havens. American millionaires also hide their money to avoid paying tax such as the current Republican minority president.

Nothing hidden, it is written and allowed in the tax code. Nothing illegal about not taking every deduction allowed by law. I take every deduction I am allowed as do most Americans.

The tax codes need to be changed, Obama never changed the codes, the last real change was back when Reagan was President, then starting with Clinton, Congress started to allow more deductions.

Nothing hidden, it is written and allowed in the tax code. Nothing illegal about not taking every deduction allowed by law. I take every deduction I am allowed as do most Americans.

The tax codes need to be changed, Obama never changed the codes, the last real change was back when Reagan was President, then starting with Clinton, Congress started to allow more deductions.
You are complacent about American tax-dodgers. I understand the minority president Donald Trump has not revealed his tax returns for the years before he won the Electoral College vote.

I see, probably would have been much easier for you to say you didn't have a friggen clue.

You are complacent about American tax-dodgers. I understand the minority president Donald Trump has not revealed his tax returns for the years before he won the Electoral College vote.

He has no obligation to turn over his taxes. Clinton had no obligation to show her taxes and I would be fine with it. It isn't a requirement to run for office.

Forum List

Back