8 years of Trump and the GOP attacking Obama, his wife, his daughters, mother, brother and aunt

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
on the side of terrorists
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And Trump is questioned about his rancid and unpopular policies and he is whining and crying? He's like a tiny handed sissy combined with a cowardly pu$$y. What you get is a whiny Trump.

The GOP was bad enough, but now their leader is such a stooge.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism of the GOP or Trump is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.
The liberal hate against Trump triggered a Sanders supporter to shoot up a baseball field. Luckily he was a horrible shot.
Minority president Donald Trump is very thin-skinned. It looks like his supporters have a need to come to his defense besides those he pays to do so.
Thin skinned? If you disagreed with obama, you were labeled a racist.

You were labeled a racist, if you said racist things. Try and keep up.

Saying "I oppose Obamacare" is a racist thing?

I couldn't count how many times I was called a racist for opposing that and other Obama policies. The op was a frequent accuser

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And Trump is questioned about his rancid and unpopular policies and he is whining and crying? He's like a tiny handed sissy combined with a cowardly pu$$y. What you get is a whiny Trump.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism of the GOP or Trump is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.

That asshole Obama deserved ridicule because he was a worthless affirmative action Muslim loving extreme far Left piece of shit. The sonofabitch was never qualified to be president and there is serious doubts as to even his eligibility.

The asshole did a terrible job increasing poverty, decreasing family income, really increasing debt, increasing income disparity and having dismal economic debt. And all that doesn't even include the weak foreign policy he conducted and the terrible deals he made with depot countries like Cuba and Iran.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.

I seem to recall you loons attacking Bush and his family, no?

Or was that OK with you? Ya goddamn hack

Bush, yes. Family, no. He started two unnecessary wars, if you recall. Or did you think we won them?

He did? I could have sworn a bunch of Muslim terrorist flying planes into the wtc started the wars of the bush administration

I don't recall Republicans staging Shakespeare plays portraying the bloody assassination of Obama.
You don't recall the years of hate against President Obama at all???
How odd.
Have you mentioned this to your doctor?
Do you have medical cover?

It was and still is vile. But Obama being a grown up, unlike his predecessor, kept his mouth shut and focused on his job. Trump is facing criminal charges from Mika Brzezinski for blackmail involving Trump and Kushner. Joe and Mika have the phone and text records to prove it. Uh-oh!

You don't know what blackmail is do you?

Laura bush, unlike moochelle, had enough class to keep her mouth shut when it came to politics, so she wasnt attacked. Manly moochelle brought it on herself
LOL Laura Bush was like a walking zombie Mrs Obama was all for womans issues and spoke out about them Of course repubs don't want anyone speaking up on womans issues They're anti women

Being a food nazi is a women's issue now?

LOL Laura Bush was like a walking zombie Mrs Obama was all for womans issues and spoke out about them Of course repubs don't want anyone speaking up on womans issues They're anti women

Repulicans aren't anti-women. They only want to control every aspect of womens lives from womb to tomb. Take away their freedom to chose.

You don't have much experience with women do you?

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

We heard for eight years liberals blamed Bush for everything under the sun. They also attacked his girls, claimed he was an addict and on and on. You are one of those idiots. I would suggest them and you should STFU because you are just as guilty as everyone else. Silly cupcake.

The millions of Americans who are about to lose medical cover over the Republicans will not support minority president Trump for long.
The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to by maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.
Where I live it is not necessary to have health insurance or medical fees. Our government pays for it all from general taxation.

Where does your government get the money to pay for it?
Revenues. Corporation tax, excise tax, value added tax, income tax, sales tax, ... you know, the usual.

So you're paying for it....I'd rather pay for my family's and leave government out of it, they tend to fuck things up

And that makes you a racist woman hater to them

The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to by maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.
Where I live it is not necessary to have health insurance or medical fees. Our government pays for it all from general taxation.

Where does your government get the money to pay for it?
Revenues. Corporation tax, excise tax, value added tax, income tax, sales tax, ... you know, the usual.

So you're paying for it....I'd rather pay for my family's and leave government out of it, they tend to fuck things up

And that makes you a racist woman hater to them

I don't care, my husband and I provide for our own family, we're under no obligation to take care of deadbeats

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Next time, don't run a tool in the general.

Don't screw the other side in the primary.

We won't have Donald Trump.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

The liberal hate against Trump triggered a Sanders supporter to shoot up a baseball field. Luckily he was a horrible shot.
Minority president Donald Trump is very thin-skinned. It looks like his supporters have a need to come to his defense besides those he pays to do so.

And if you disagreed with libs, people were labeled a racist...and once in a while we still see that crap regarding illegals.
Yep and if you didn't agree with gay marriage, you were a homophobe.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Saying "I oppose Obamacare" is a racist thing?

I couldn't count how many times I was called a racist for opposing that and other Obama policies. The op was a frequent accuser
he was the one who i said is in this thread....

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Does anyone miss Obama? As for me, I find it a bit harder to take a shit in the morning. Somehow Obabble was a real stool softener....
I really miss him. We knew he had the best interests of the nation first. He family wasn't profiting off the country. Republicans couldn't find anything on him and Russia, the friend of Trump and the GOP, hated him.

He didn't have any of the best interests of this country. Its going to take awhile to clean up the stain that he left.
Yea, a working economy, healthcare, international respect. Republicans see that as a stain.

dccf9a888b04f3f4ee74702725115511--political-satire-political-cartoons.jpg

International respect where? An economy barely limping forward? Healthcare people are forced to but can't use?

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And if you disagreed with libs, people were labeled a racist...and once in a while we still see that crap regarding illegals.
There's plenty to disagree with with the dem party but for you to disagree that most all racists are republican is a laugh

Let me guess...in your eyes "slander" is when a conservative questions the liberal agenda and "criticism" is when a liberal attacks a conservative?
You got it oldstyle ,,you finally got it Now explain if you will Trump saying we need to raise wages out of 1 side of his mouth and not raise on the other side?

He lied or rather pandered.

Not really that complex.

Not even close to this organized Democrat hate incitement campaign against Trump and his family. It's unprecedented and very dangerous. If Democrats aren't reigned in soon, more innocent folks are gonna be hurt. The incitement has to be stopped.
The Orange clown is bringing it all down on himself. We fear for the country!

An unprecedented incitement campaign. Democrats have created a very dangerous climate. It they aren't reigned in soon, more violence is coming. The round-the-clock hate propaganda has to be stopped.

The left destroyed any decorum in political discussion when Reagan was POTUS. For decades the right took the high road and turned the other cheek.

The left amped up the hateful rhetoric when Bush W was POTUS and yes, many of us decided to start giving it back when 0bama the Liar was in charge. Still, it was nothing compared to the hatred that the left has put on display since Trump won. To say otherwise is to lie in the face of the facts...is to be a modern day democrat.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Does anyone miss Obama? As for me, I find it a bit harder to take a shit in the morning. Somehow Obabble was a real stool softener....
I really miss him. We knew he had the best interests of the nation first. He family wasn't profiting off the country. Republicans couldn't find anything on him and Russia, the friend of Trump and the GOP, hated him.

He didn't have any of the best interests of this country. Its going to take awhile to clean up the stain that he left.
Yea, a working economy, healthcare, international respect. Republicans see that as a stain.

dccf9a888b04f3f4ee74702725115511--political-satire-political-cartoons.jpg

An economy with 95 million unemployed, healthcare law thats imploding, horrid foreign policy etc and so on.

Not even close to this organized Democrat hate incitement campaign against Trump and his family. It's unprecedented and very dangerous. If Democrats aren't reigned in soon, more innocent folks are gonna be hurt. The incitement has to be stopped.
The Orange clown is bringing it all down on himself. We fear for the country!

An unprecedented incitement campaign. Democrats have created a very dangerous climate. It they aren't reigned in soon, more violence is coming. The round-the-clock hate propaganda has to be stopped.

Bovine excrement!! Listen to yourself!! Many Republicans are becoming alarmed by is erratic and in-Presidential behavior.

WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans, increasingly unnerved by President Trump’s volatility and unpopularity, are starting to show signs of breaking away from him as they try to forge a more traditional Republican agenda and protect their political fortunes.

Several Republicans have openly questioned Mr. Trump’s decision to fire the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and even lawmakers who supported the move have complained privately that it was poorly timed and disruptive to their work. Many were dismayed when Mr. Trump seemed to then warn Mr. Comey not to leak negative information about him. G.O.P. Senators Pull Away From Trump, Alarmed at His Volatility

For Americans who based their impression of Trump on the competent and decisive tycoon he portrayed on his “Apprentice” TV reality shows, the portrait from these and many other tidbits emerging from his administration may seem a shock: an impulsive, sometimes petty chief executive more concerned with the adulation of the nation than the details of his own policies ― and quick to assign blame when things do not go his way.

Unsurprisingly, Trump’s volatile behavior has created an environment ripe for leaks from his executive agencies and even within his White House. And while leaks typically involve staffers sabotaging each other to improve their own standing or trying to scuttle policy ideas they find genuinely problematic, Trump’s 2-week-old administration has a third category: leaks from White House and agency officials alarmed by the president’s conduct. Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct | HuffPost

Now go ahead and tell this is fake news like the Rotund Cheeto would do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back