8 years of Trump and the GOP attacking Obama, his wife, his daughters, mother, brother and aunt

We're in the 9th year of attacks on anti-American Obama and it will continue as long as he puts his big foot in it.....

Trump has had his number for many years and Obama left him one big fat mess....i suspect things will get even more critical once Obama finishes his endless series of vacations (currently in Indonesia) and returns to D.C.

28 June 2017 Barack Obama and his family are enjoying a holiday in Indonesia, spending time white-water rafting and visiting temples.
Barack Obama and family enjoy Indonesia holiday - BBC News

You are all missing the point. Never again will a president enjoy the support of a broad majority of the American people. The president will, from now on, be despised and the enemy of whatever political persuasion opposing his party. It's been that was since Clinton. The country has divided in all but name. We are, in fact, enemies of one another. As obama was the enemy of republicans and Trump is the enemy of democrats. It is a low level, simmering, civil war, until it boils over.
The millions of Americans who are about to lose medical cover over the Republicans will not support minority president Trump for long.
The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to buy maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.

Last edited:
Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
on the side of terrorists
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And Trump is questioned about his rancid and unpopular policies and he is whining and crying? He's like a tiny handed sissy combined with a cowardly pu$$y. What you get is a whiny Trump.

The GOP was bad enough, but now their leader is such a stooge.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism of the GOP or Trump is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.
The liberal hate against Trump triggered a Sanders supporter to shoot up a baseball field. Luckily he was a horrible shot.
Minority president Donald Trump is very thin-skinned. It looks like his supporters have a need to come to his defense besides those he pays to do so.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

And Trump is questioned about his rancid and unpopular policies and he is whining and crying? He's like a tiny handed sissy combined with a cowardly pu$$y. What you get is a whiny Trump.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism of the GOP or Trump is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.
The liberal hate against Trump triggered a Sanders supporter to shoot up a baseball field. Luckily he was a horrible shot.
Minority president Donald Trump is very thin-skinned. It looks like his supporters have a need to come to his defense besides those he pays to do so.
you funny too

The Misplaced Outrage Over a Trumpian 'Julius Caesar'

In 2015, a production of Julius Caesar at Trinity Repertory Company in Providence gave a spin to the Shakespearian history play by reimagining the title character as a woman. The show was largely interpreted by critics to be referencing Hillary Clinton, especially considering that when its “Caesar” was murdered at the beginning of Act Three she was wearing a striking white pantsuit.

A 2012 production by The Acting Company cast Bjorn DuPaty as Caesar, an actor whose resemblance to President Obama was noted by many critics. Noah Millman of The American Conservative praised the show’s timely inferences:

Director Rob Melrose has set his Caesar at our precise historical moment, in Obama’s Washington, D.C. The capital is rocked by “Occupy Rome” protests. His Caesar (the suavely confident Bjorn DuPaty) is a tall, charismatic African-American politician; ... but the audience is unquestionably going to read him as an Obama stand-in nonetheless

I don't recall Republicans staging Shakespeare plays portraying the bloody assassination of Obama.

You are all missing the point. Never again will a president enjoy the support of a broad majority of the American people. The president will, from now on, be despised and the enemy of whatever political persuasion opposing his party. It's been that was since Clinton. The country has divided in all but name. We are, in fact, enemies of one another. As obama was the enemy of republicans and Trump is the enemy of democrats. It is a low level, simmering, civil war, until it boils over.
The millions of Americans who are about to lose medical cover over the Republicans will not support minority president Trump for long.
The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to by maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.
Where I live it is not necessary to have health insurance or medical fees. Our government pays for it all from general taxation.

The people have always hated obamacare. That's why Gruber relied on stupidity. The 60 year old men that have to by maternity coverage will be happy this monstrosity is gone. The people whose premiums is more than their mortgages AND THEN they have to come up with up to $10,000 for a deductible will be glad to see this gone.
Where I live it is not necessary to have health insurance or medical fees. Our government pays for it all from general taxation.

Where does your government get the money to pay for it?

I don't recall Republicans staging Shakespeare plays portraying the bloody assassination of Obama.
You don't recall the years of hate against President Obama at all???
How odd.
Have you mentioned this to your doctor?
Do you have medical cover?
I remember all of it, but there were no assassination fantasies portrayed on a New York stage. You Democrats have started that, and now you've inspired a potential assassin. You should stop now before it happens again.

In 2015, a production of Julius Caesar at Trinity Repertory Company in Providence gave a spin to the Shakespearian history play by reimagining the title character as a woman. The show was largely interpreted by critics to be referencing Hillary Clinton, especially considering that when its “Caesar” was murdered at the beginning of Act Three she was wearing a striking white pantsuit.

A 2012 production by The Acting Company cast Bjorn DuPaty as Caesar, an actor whose resemblance to President Obama was noted by many critics. Noah Millman of The American Conservative praised the show’s timely inferences:

Director Rob Melrose has set his Caesar at our precise historical moment, in Obama’s Washington, D.C. The capital is rocked by “Occupy Rome” protests. His Caesar (the suavely confident Bjorn DuPaty) is a tall, charismatic African-American politician; ... but the audience is unquestionably going to read him as an Obama stand-in nonetheless

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Thin skinned? If you disagreed with obama, you were labeled a racist.

Boy
uppity
Tar baby
not American
and on and on

For eight f*cking years.

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family. And any criticism is too much? What a bunch of deplorables.

I seem to recall you loons attacking Bush and his family, no?

Or was that OK with you? Ya goddamn hack
Not nearly as bad as you low IQ nitwits and trump bashed Obama AND after gwb started a gd bs war you wanted dems to throw him roses??

You've all heard the old cliche, "If you want to know what Democrats are up to, look at what they accuse Republicans of." It's the purest Freudian projection I've ever seen in my life.
Ironic post is ironic.

Well, he did say he didn't recall. Not that it didn't happen because he knew it happened but couldn't stoop that low to say it outright

Eight years of attacks on the Obama family.

Gee, was that all? I would have thought 30 years would be more like it! I mean, there is so much there to criticize! We have to get back on the ball! I will have to think up a lot of new Obama topics to rail about. I'm really the slacker these days.

It ain't over.

Obama is providing enough bullshit to keep us busy ridiculing his black ass for a few more years. Anybody wanna review the actuarial tables concerning smokers who frequent gay bath houses?

Same old partisan bullshit the left trashing Bush was fine the right trashing Obama was bad the left trashing Trump fine. The typical it's alright when my side does it argument.

Forum List

Back