🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Vengeance is in the hands of HaShem, to strike the wicked and teach them they were mistaken ("He will fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace"). That is why vengeance should not come by the sword or the bloodshed, and the Fogels knew that. The solution they have is the calling to Israel to stand strong and not surrender to the enemies. So Tamar Fogel told herself to the nation. She said "They won't defeat us, we will continue to built and bloom" ("But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad.")

Tamar's best ANSWER to the beast who slaughtered he baby siblings, and her noble parents, is to grow, build Israel, have many fat babies and teach them that the nation of Israel will never turn the other cheek.

Not killing and not insulting and not humiliating anyone. Simply live in Itamar, build Itamar, give birth to children in Itamar. May EVERY daughter of Israel look at Tamar as a role model of surviving even with anger and sadness and grief.

But she does not live in Itamar anymore, I have read she lives with her grandparents in Israel.

Itamar IS part of Israel.

But yet, she's still very young, and so are her brothers, so she will stay under her grandparents care until reaching maturity.

No, itamar is Occupied Palestine and Tamar and her two surviving little brothers do not live there anymore. If her illegal settler parents had not chosen to live as Kahanist illegal settlers in Occupied Palestine they would be alive today, along with the three young children who were killed with them.

You see the problem is , you’re trying to have a rational conversation with an irrational person. That's cool if you think you can do some good with it, I don't think so, You can have a rational conversation with some, not her. It's not only Israel she hates it's the Jewish people and their religion

I said before, What Sherri does best is throw things out on the keyboard, and maybe something will end up being true.

If Sherri will be kind enough to bring the "source" to the article in which the Fogels called to hurt Palestinians, we might have something to discuss.

Either way, they never did so. The Fogel family is truely enlightened one. They are Tzaddikim who don't seek violent revenge on anyone. They're an example to us all

Ruthi Fogel taught young girls in an extremist Jewish school in an illegal settlement and she was a Kahanist, she followed the teachings of Jewish Terrorist Kahane. I do not call people who teach little girls to be Kahane followers enlightened ones. She was teaching little girls to be terrorists. Roni, her student, said the day after the killing, "We all wanted revenge. We just wont cry and feel sorry for ourselves. We will do something about it. You know? If someone comes to kill you, then you kill them first, says the Torah." And Roni, age 14, Ruthi Fogels student, with a wooden pendant engraved with the words, Kahane Was Right, around her neck, says the day after Ruthi was killed everyone in Tapuach went down to the junction and threw rocks at Arabs passing by.
Hey Sherri, you are a NUTJOB and a lying terrorist supporting whore that hangs around Jew hating Muslims, and who advocates the destruction of Israel. And now you want enlighten us with your opinions on who is or isn't an extremist?! Ha ha good joke.

Get real bitch, you are taking yourself way to seriously. The only purpose you serve on this board is to prove on a daily basis the INSANITY that goes into being a Palestinan terrorist supporter.

But she does not live in Itamar anymore, I have read she lives with her grandparents in Israel.

But yet, she's still very young, and so are her brothers, so she will stay under her grandparents care until reaching maturity.

No, itamar is Occupied Palestine and Tamar and her two surviving little brothers do not live there anymore. If her illegal settler parents had not chosen to live as Kahanist illegal settlers in Occupied Palestine they would be alive today, along with the three young children who were killed with them.
Look at this fucking animal supporting Islamic terrorist animals who slit the throats of little kids.

So by your logic, if they would have lived in Tel Aviv, this would not have happened?

Stupid Sherri, in every major city in Israel Jews died because of this conflict. So your statement is totally DUMB.

You see the problem is , you’re trying to have a rational conversation with an irrational person. That's cool if you think you can do some good with it, I don't think so, You can have a rational conversation with some, not her. It's not only Israel she hates it's the Jewish people and their religion

I said before, What Sherri does best is throw things out on the keyboard, and maybe something will end up being true.

If Sherri will be kind enough to bring the "source" to the article in which the Fogels called to hurt Palestinians, we might have something to discuss.

Either way, they never did so. The Fogel family is truely enlightened one. They are Tzaddikim who don't seek violent revenge on anyone. They're an example to us all

Ruthi Fogel taught young girls in an extremist Jewish school in an illegal settlement and she was a Kahanist, she followed the teachings of Jewish Terrorist Kahane. I do not call people who teach little girls to be Kahane followers enlightened ones. She was teaching little girls to be terrorists. Roni, her student, said the day after the killing, "We all wanted revenge. We just wont cry and feel sorry for ourselves. We will do something about it. You know? If someone comes to kill you, then you kill them first, says the Torah." And Roni, age 14, Ruthi Fogels student, with a wooden pendant engraved with the words, Kahane Was Right, around her neck, says the day after Ruthi was killed everyone in Tapuach went down to the junction and threw rocks at Arabs passing by.

Again Sherri, you've said it but never put any proof to it.

You said Tamar encouraged people to harm Palestinians and did it herself, NEVER brought anything to back up your claims.

Aren't you tired of lying?

Ruth Fogel was not a Kahanist, she was a loving person with loving family.

sherri is THAT disgusting----if my grandfather's many brothers
and their families had managed to get out of austria and
poland ----they would have survived the filth of her fellow
nazis---but her fellow nazis dogs and pigs in the USA were
against their immigration attempts ----and we all know how
the dogs of mecca blocked their escape to palestine
If my husband's family had fled their country when the
dogs of arabia invaded some 1300 years ago---
they would have saved themselves lots of grief too-----
but where would they have gone? The shit of sherri's ilk
was infecting the rest of the world.

I find it interesting that sherri actually would have
supported the slitting of arab baby throats if Israel
actually HAD ethnically cleansed them all ----in 1948--
from Israel and decided to refer to any who
remained as OCCUPIERS. I, very lucidly recall----
after the war of 1967----Israel asked the arabs
of Jerusalem to RETURN-----and so they did----
if they did not-----since jerusalem was disputed----
they could have referred to the returnees as
OCCUPIERS and shot them in their tracks-----
I find sherri's ideas startling for a person who
claims to be born in the USA

Roudy---tell us something about which you learned ---about the
history of Iraq. A very good friend of mine has ancestry in Iraq.
Her family fled the filth of sherri-ism----centuries ago---to Bombay --
which was ok -----they had each other and ----the zoroastrians are
there. The zoroastrians are treated in Iran according to the
SHERRI IDEOLOGY Their common history is a kind of bond for
them--over there in the erstwhile BOMBAY (now mumbai)
Do you think that when the dogs of pakistan attacked Mumbai it
was the jewish/zoroastrian friendship that was a point of
----irritation? It probably bothers sherri.

If some of her students were pissed off, it's understandable, they loved her and she got killed by our enemies. Every young man or woman, losing a teacher to the enemy, will be angry. No surprise there.

"He who comes to kill you, rise early and kill him first". Yes, so does the Torah says. a very meaningful lesson. Now the people of Itamar have killing dogs at gates, so this kind of slaughter will never happen again.

I wonder if sherri can tell us who MEIR KAHANE KILLED---or
what terrorist action he orchestrated or even ADVOCATED.
If that pharisee rabbi of ancient times---- were to
"return"-----to.....well Brooklyn I believe, as teenages,
he and Meir Kahane would have been BEST FRIENDS
and that friendship would continue until some shit like
sherri killed one of them . I never met Meir Kahane or
even attended an "event" at which he was present----but
by coincidence I got to know some of his --from boyhood--
friends who told me the whole story after a sherri-friend
person murdered him. To be brief----I learned from them--

---that if anything Kahane was too damned "christlike"
no wonder sherri does not like him-----he wanted the
MONEY CHANGERS OUT OF THE TEMPLE <<
a very interesting and very precise analogy

Last edited:

Again Sherri, you've said it but never put any proof to it.

You said Tamar encouraged people to harm Palestinians and did it herself, NEVER brought anything to back up your claims.

Aren't you tired of lying?

Ruth Fogel was not a Kahanist, she was a loving person with loving family.

You obviously did not read that article that goes on for pages addressing the extremist Kahanist school Ruthi Fogel taught young girls in. Or perhaps you did read it, and you simply see nothing wrong with young girls being taught to kill Arabs. That does appear to be the Zionist way!

The celebration of Purim at the school is addressed, and Roni, Ruthi's former student, says the lesson at their school is Rememeber Amalek and how these young girls are being taught they must destroy the Amalekites:

"On Purim, I went back to see Roni and Moriya. The celebration of the holiday was already in full swing, with music and drinking, and neighbors coming in and out. The families were determined to celebrate hard in the wake of the Fogel family murder: “Remember Amalek, what he did to you coming out of Egypt.” That was the Shabbat lesson at school, Roni told me. Who was Amalek? I asked. Any enemy of the Jews—the Amalekites, the Arabs, the Nazis, the Palestinians, even the desire to do evil, she said. What Amalek has is azut hakodesh—nerve, maddened by the holy spirit. “Even though Amalek knew that we are the chosen people, they fought against us,” said Roni. “That is why we need to destroy them.” How? Azut hakodesh. It takes nerve to rebuild the Temple. “We learn about the Temple which you usually don’t learn at Ulpana,” said Roni giggling—after all she is still a teenager, and it is embarrassing to brag about your school. You can see YouTube videos of Ma’ale Levona girls exercising azut hakodesh, protesting down Highway 60. They’re posted in blogs with entries like: “As we drove back home to Shiloh we saw dozens of young women marching on the road. No surprise that they are students in Ulpana Ma’ale Levona, who are legendary in their love of the Land of Israel and lack of fear in the face of government persecution.”

This Sabbath they had a special party to celebrate Purim, the azut hakodesh of Esther and Mordechai—and to overcome the murder of the Fogel family, said Roni. “All the girls were drunk with happiness,” and she giggled again. They sang Hasidic songs and repeated sayings like, what’s mine is yours, and what’s yours is yours. “Meaning everything belongs to everyone. It’s like an uplifting of the spirit,” she said. She was becoming inspired by the memory of the euphoria, inspired by the friends gathering for Purim—their neighbor from Kazakhstan wearing a tall Central Asian felt hat, playing Jewish songs on his flute, the children dancing around the table, Lenny telling “Jews don’t learn from history” stories about the 1954 Bedouin ambush on a bus of Israelis in the Negev around Purim. Roni was on a roll, as she poured out her love for her school and her world. “They really want the Temple to be rebuilt,” she told me. “You see girls who weren’t friends hugging together and crying together, girls crying for the Temple, crying over things they’d done, and they’re really drunk with happiness. And the Rabbanit was shouting, ‘Shma Yisrael,’ and other verses, and everybody repeated after her, shouting. And in Safed, they just all yell. We all yell for God to hear us. There’s a lot of happiness, Hashem hears our prayers. Girls lay on the floor and cried. Girls came up to me and said, ‘Hug me,’ because on Purim there’s a virtue and blessings come true, so the girls were blessing each other. We bring mishloach manot and there was a feast, food and drink. I was crying because of this [the Fogel family]; the rabbi’s wife said something that reminded me of what happened. She said that Hashem should keep his bad tidings in heaven, and girls were praying that Hashem brings about redemption. God punished us because we probably don’t do what he wants. I think we need to do revenge against the Arabs. And we don’t do nothing, our army. But I’m not blaming the army, I blame the government. They’re stupid.”

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/77378/girls-at-war?all=1

Sherri

Sherri's brand of "Christianity"..

false teaching of rejection of the Jews among Christians by scripture ignorant pastors and leaders is merely a lame theological excuse to those who actually are at heart anti-Semitic. This very same attitude and mistaken belief gave rise to the horrors of the Crusades, the monstrous Inquisition, and the outright murder of innocents during the Pogroms, in which hundreds of thousands of Jewish men, women, and children were slaughtered by people who regularly attended institutional "Christian" churches.

So by your logic, if they would have lived in Tel Aviv, this would not have happened?

Stupid Sherri, in every major city in Israel Jews died because of this conflict. So your statement is totally DUMB.

I am actually not reading about attacks like this in Tel Aviv, so yes, I am saying if Tamer's parents had taken them there to live instead of an llegal settlement in Palestine, they would all be alive today, if that had been the choice they made instead of living as illegal settlers in Occupied Palestine!

Your comment is the dumb one, you ignoring the fact the parents are largely responsible for all of this by placing their lives in danger they way they did by living as war criminals unlawfully in Occupied Palestine.

what do you imagine you demonstrated sherri? You did give us a very
nice example of how the very unusual holiday of PURIM is celebrated.
I could tell you-----but you are too dense to learn

I am actually not reading about attacks like this in Tel Aviv, so yes, I am saying if Tamer's
parents had taken them there to live instead of an llegal settlement in Palestine, they would all be alive today, if that had been the choice they made instead of living as illegal settlers in Occupied Palestine!

Your comment is the dumb one, you ignoring the fact the parents are largely responsible for all of this by placing their lives in danger they way they did by living as war criminals unlawfully in Occupied Palestine.

nothing new about your POV-----sherri----the parents of the tens millions
of children killed by those of your ilk were also responsible for the deaths
by living as criminals and resisting laws that demanded conversion to your
disgusting filth. In fact your people did so insist People are still being
killed by shit like you for -----SIMILAR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR-----interestlngly,
it still seems "normal" to you.

I attended a mosque a very long time ago-----by invitation of some muslim
friends from southeast asia -------it was a "Good Friday"-----the visiting
genius Imam used the day to TEACH about christianity. and the bible.
I was young and idealistic-----the FRIDAY (JUMAH) LECTURE was so
horrific that I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet.
HIS lecture reminded me of old stories----about great grand parents
murdered on christmas eve-----after a ROUSING CHURCH SERMON.

I imagined screams ----like from some ongoing pogrom. ------of course
this sermon was an attack on CHRISTIANS "perverse liars --ENEMEEES
OF ISLAAAAAM' ----but the idea was the same. Jerky little flower
child that I was-----I "KNEW" that this sort of stuff would be ALL GONE...
within the next ten years. ------the mosque was located walking distance
from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built.

By a strange set of coincidences I was AGAIN in New York City for
that event-------as I watched the first tower burn---I heard on the news--
"plane hit the world trade center" Then there was a GIANT FLASH
as the second plane hit------of course the memory of that mosque
incitement decades before ------came back ----CLEAR AS THE GIANT
FLASH OF LIGHT Its ok----isa respecters did it---nothing can extract
them from the hand of whats-his-name. Of course the people who
died that day are at fault-----they could have gotten a job in HOBOKEN

Last edited:

I am shocked, I did not know Jews everywhere taught their children to kill like that!

I am actually not reading about attacks like this in Tel Aviv, so yes, I am saying if Tamer's parents had taken them there to live instead of an llegal settlement in Palestine, they would all be alive today, if that had been the choice they made instead of living as illegal settlers in Occupied Palestine!

By your logic, 1.5 million Israeli put their children in danger, because they live in Ashdod, Ashkelon and Be'er Sheva. Those are not settlements, major cities in Israel, are those, but they are under rocket fire.

So by your logic, one should not raise children in the south either, because HEY, it's risky! rockets. We put our kids in danger, right?

Stupid logic, as well. Be'er Sheva is no different then Itamar. You know why? Because for our enemies, ALL of Israel is "occupied", Itamar= Tel Aviv, for them! So why shuold it be any different for US?

I am shocked, I did not know Jews everywhere taught their children to kill like that!

Explain to us how your logic works. With every post you make less and less sense:cuckoo:

Explain to us how your logic works. With every post you make less and less sense:cuckoo:

give up Lipush she will not "explain" she will cling to her islamo nazi filth

Have you lost your ability to read English?

Purim in the illegal settlements, we see settler children being taught to kill the Amelikites!

"On Purim, I went back to see Roni and Moriya. The celebration of the holiday was already in full swing, with music and drinking, and neighbors coming in and out. The families were determined to celebrate hard in the wake of the Fogel family murder: “Remember Amalek, what he did to you coming out of Egypt.” That was the Shabbat lesson at school, Roni told me. Who was Amalek? I asked. Any enemy of the Jews—the Amalekites, the Arabs, the Nazis, the Palestinians, even the desire to do evil, she said. What Amalek has is azut hakodesh—nerve, maddened by the holy spirit. “Even though Amalek knew that we are the chosen people, they fought against us,” said Roni. “That is why we need to destroy them.” How? Azut hakodesh. It takes nerve to rebuild the Temple. “We learn about the Temple which you usually don’t learn at Ulpana,” said Roni giggling—after all she is still a teenager, and it is embarrassing to brag about your school. You can see YouTube videos of Ma’ale Levona girls exercising azut hakodesh, protesting down Highway 60. They’re posted in blogs with entries like: “As we drove back home to Shiloh we saw dozens of young women marching on the road. No surprise that they are students in Ulpana Ma’ale Levona, who are legendary in their love of the Land of Israel and lack of fear in the face of government persecution.”

Is that a normal thing for Jewish parents to teach their children?

Did your parents teach you to kill the Amelikites every year on Purim?

If this is normal behavior for Judaism for parents to teach their children to kill Gentiles, Judaism is an evil people of conscience should be seeking to see destroyed!

Sherri

and we all know what iRosie's solution to rock throwers is....
"FIRE LIVE ROUNDS!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!"

Lipush,

I am shocked that Jewish posters here, including yourself, find the things happening in the settlements addressed in the article Girls At War acceptable and normal Jewish behavior.

Here is more that was written about witnessed in this settlement in which Ruthi Fogel taught adolescent girls.

Recall, Roni was Ruthi Fogel's student.

"A few days after Purim I drove up Highway 60 to Elon Moreh to see one of Moriya&#8217;s best friends, Tzuriya, who&#8217;d just graduated from Ma&#8217;ale Levona. I was with Dina, a 24-year-old from the city of Ariel who was translating for me. She&#8217;d come with me to the Purim party at Roni and Moriya&#8217;s, and was a bit stunned by the extremism she&#8217;d seen&#8212;by the end of Purim, the two sisters were singing Dov Shurin&#8217;s violent hip-hop song &#8220;Down With Arafat&#8221; and Roni was telling a story about going with her mother and Moriya to one of the junctions and seeing an Arab mother there. &#8220;We spat on each other and then fought,&#8221; said Roni, before adding that this happened a lot."

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/77378/girls-at-war

Is this normal behavior for Jewish mothers to take their daughters where Palestinians are and spit at Palestinians and start fights with them?

You call these settlers holy ones, you even had a special word you referred to the Fogel's as, is this what holy ones in Judaism look like?

Sherri

Forum List

Back